81 days ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by Crunchtime2k
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 81 days ago

A quick shout here to Ken at JJP for being a truly wonderful customer service guru. His response times are second to none and he always provides solutions. It’s inevitable a machine will have SOME issue (even right out of the box) and he always troubleshoots and gets the problem solved. Because of him, I’ll continue to confidently buy new games from JJP.

#2 81 days ago
    Quoted from Eiznah:

A quick shout here to Ken at JJP for being a truly wonderful customer service guru. His response times are second to none and he always provides solutions. It’s inevitable a machine will have SOME issue (even right out of the box) and he always troubleshoots and gets the problem solved. Because of him, I’ll continue to confidently buy new games from JJP.

Same experience! Nice shout-out!

#3 81 days ago

Spoke with him yesterday and years ago with a couple issues. Great guy!

#4 81 days ago

Ken was so nice to me when I called him about my Wonka years back, very kind and patient.

#5 81 days ago

I would add to the shout out. Ken has helped troubleshoot my Hobbit book monitor and Smaug head. He shipped parts immediately and even responded to a question last week via email on the weekend. It was well outside of ‘normal’ work hours, unexpected and appreciated for sure.

#6 80 days ago

I give Ken a shout out as well. There is no one in the pinball support like Ken. He responds promptly to all request and knows the parts in the games and how they all go together. Thanks Ken for all you have to to help me with the games.

Creasey

#7 80 days ago

I agree on Ken but would add Barry & Mike as well. They have been great and so are their games.

Hope to thank them all tonight.

4 weeks later
    #8 51 days ago

Ken is awesome

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside