Screenshot_20211128-215220_Instagram (resized).jpg
02596C3F-D380-4312-8A8E-3BA9E00E0C1C (resized).jpeg
FFD44A17-8B5F-41F9-9B38-52A6EA213A70 (resized).jpeg
Party Zone.jpg
Godzilla.gif
FB_IMG_1599053594656 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1599053586117 (resized).jpg
2F0E5A11-152D-4A74-B3CA-7D68D81132C0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#328 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I heard it was Eddy on Welk.

what is Welk? I'm out of the loop

#329 3 years ago

are we talking Lawrence Welk?

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, it was revealed by the wonderfully sassy Kaite Martin that the artist doing Keith's current game (Avengers) would also be doing his next one. At the time she first revealed this info, we didn't yet know that it was Zombie Yeti on Avengers. Given her close relationship with Keith, I feel pretty comfortable that she knows what she's talking about. I suppose things can always change, but I feel like they do the art on these things so far out, that it would be a challenge to change artists part-way through.
She actually revealed that info on a podcast that I had the honor of hosting. She was part of a panel featuring Imoto, Mrs. Pin, and Stephanie Guida.
https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/off-the-record-ep-3-women-in-pinball-roundtable-discussion/
Sadly, I don't remember the exact timestamp, but it's in there somewhere. Great discussion from the ladies as well btw. Very informative and entertaining.

how did this not get mentioned anywhere else? I need to listen to the pod you posted....
very curious. I'm super glad that ZY sticks with elwin. great combination. Elwin gives ZY all the room to draw on the PF with FEW inserts. I really like how they collaborate.

I'm just curious how I have not heard this anywhere but here on this forum.

We have an informant out here in SoCal regarding Elwin's work who told us about JP a month before release. that person is very close to Elwin, and I'm stoked to have the small trickle of advanced insider info....

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, it has been mentioned in a few podcasts like The Super Awesome Pinball Show and also TPN's The Pinball Show. If your looking for Kaite's quote I think it was in the 2nd half. It's a long discussion but very entertaining. Keith Elwin and Katie dated at one point, hence how she knows what she knows.

Oh, now i see it. I think I missed that badly. I had heard subtle comments to that before, but i suppose I plain missed it. I'm impressed that KE still discusses these topics with his EX; I know I sure wouldn't (am in the middle of a divorce). To me, the previous partners need to be shut out on work topics; just deal with the kids together.

In any case, its nice to have nuggets to discuss in our hobby. without that, its just all of us hypothesizing and pretending to know stuff. I prefer the alternative, with these nuggets to talk about.

Cheers!!

HOG

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Share the wealth brother!

I will do so, my man. I have a small time podcast where I share the details as they come in from SoCal. It was right twice already (IMDN and JP stern), so I trust the source at this point. I am grateful to be somewhat connected out here. I know the best "inside" sources are out in Chicago, IL.

I think we can all rest assured that, no matter what the theme is (love it or hate it), the PF and art will be another great product. I love the confidence that we can all share in future KE and ZY releases. At least we can all count on that going foorward. Let's not forget Rick Naegele and Harrison Drake, as other team members who were on the teams for all three releases thus far. Those guys are awesome craftsmen in their own right as well, and deserve the accolades and due credit.

I suppose it is just plain awesome to have some semblance of continuity with KE's releases. We can have faith in certain constants at Stern; they have a commitment to certain "teams" and they keep them together. I love that they don't try to fix what is not broken. I'm sure their sales are the basis for those types of decisions. I'm impressed by their discipline in any case. Sometimes, an Executive team can "overthink" something like this by making vain attempts to make it "better" by changing the lineup, despite the success of the existing team. Let us all be grateful that they have not done that, yet. I also hope that Stern compensates the KE team according to the success of their games. We all have no clue how that works, but honestly, that team has produced three HITS, in every respect, and they deserve their due. I would add, if I were a central team member like one of those guys, I would have a quarterly meeting with George Gomez to discuss the track record and buck for the commensurate increase in compensation, or a major bonus! Surely we all agree they deserve it based on our understanding of the market demand for those games.

Cheers!
HOG

#338 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Share the wealth brother!

In case you want to follow the Pod: Anchor.fm/bosshog is the main page. It's on several different formats (apple, spotify, etc...)

I hope you enjoy. It's unfiltered, unedited content, and always straight to the point, and less than 30 minutes. No dialogue, and no tourney and tech talk. Many other long as heck podcasts get a bit verbose and make us follow their friendly, irrelevant discussion, IMO.

Beware, SR gets roasted in the most recent posted pods. A couple small deviations from the generally positive tone and topic of the pod week in and week out.

Cheers!
HOG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HEAD_boss_HOG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keith-elwins-next-game?tu=HEAD_boss_HOG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.