Screenshot_20211128-215220_Instagram (resized).jpg
02596C3F-D380-4312-8A8E-3BA9E00E0C1C (resized).jpeg
FFD44A17-8B5F-41F9-9B38-52A6EA213A70 (resized).jpeg
Party Zone.jpg
Godzilla.gif
FB_IMG_1599053594656 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1599053586117 (resized).jpg
2F0E5A11-152D-4A74-B3CA-7D68D81132C0 (resized).jpeg
There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

But they already did Avengers! Why repeat that over again?

Because along with Hobbit Avengers was one of the biggest disappointment and letdowns that's happened in pinball. Both were fantastic themes that just sucked big time. (yes I owned both)

#102 3 years ago

I'm hearing Aquaman now, DC hasn't gotten love when it comes to pinball, and this could be similar to Stern doing Ironman and eventually leading to Avengers as well as other Marvel machines (GOTG, Deadpool)....start with Aquaman it does well, do Wonder Woman, or Justice League etc.....

#103 3 years ago

Aquaman could be one of those "so bad its good" situations

#104 3 years ago

I'm generally pretty theme agnostic but ugh, Aquaman, hard to think of one I'd be less enthused about. Not even exciting enough to hate. Just blah.

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I'm generally pretty theme agnostic but ugh, Aquaman, hard to think of one I'd be less enthused about. Not even exciting enough to hate. Just blah.

You say that now but wait until you see the magnet controlled sharks.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

agree

#107 3 years ago

I would be disappointed in any Elwin super hero theme.

I see him as a more of a classics or cultish kind of guy.... like Jaws or Godzilla or Zeppelin or Army of Darkness.

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm hearing Aquaman now, DC hasn't gotten love when it comes to pinball, and this could be similar to Stern doing Ironman and eventually leading to Avengers as well as other Marvel machines (GOTG, Deadpool)....start with Aquaman it does well, do Wonder Woman, or Justice League etc.....

Stop toying with everyone’s emotions!!!! Thomas knows nothing except how to bring pain and sadness into my life.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

But...what if it was the Aquaman starring Vinnie Chase from Entourage?

Aquamanad (resized).jpgAquamanad (resized).jpg
#110 3 years ago

It's Friday. Release the announcement

#111 3 years ago

Please do!

#113 3 years ago

I wonder if this will be a vault or an original layout

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I wonder if this will be a vault or an original layout

OG as it involves Keith

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OG as it involves Keith

Sweet might sell the old avengers if this turns out to be a fun pin

#116 3 years ago

It's not a super interesting theme for me personally, but I don't dislike it at all. Should look decent not based on the fucking movies...OMG the original Kick Girl.

#117 3 years ago

Art looks good, from what you can see. Guessing this isn't Zombie Yeti since he just did TMNT? Looks like it could be though. I'm sure Keith will deliver a great game.

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Art looks good, from what you can see. Guessing this isn't Zombie Yeti since he just did TMNT? Looks like it could be though. I'm sure Keith will deliver a great game.

He shared it to his personal Instagram and said it’s been a busy year. Safe bet is he did it.

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

He shared it to his personal Instagram and said it’s been a busy year. Safe bet is he did it.

Sweet. Love his work.

#120 3 years ago

How do we know it involves Elwin?

Quoted from TheLaw:

OG as it involves Keith

#121 3 years ago

Nerd alert from a Marvel aficionado, the original game was the original Avengers ( Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black , Widow, and Hawkeye) the main toy was a tesseract.
The art shows off the cast of Infinity War and I’d imagine they’d have to redesign the entire game unless they replace the Hulk with Thanos and the cube with the Inifinity Gauntlet.
Here’s hoping for a whole new game!

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Nerd alert from a Marvel aficionado, the original game was the original Avengers ( Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black , Widow, and Hawkeye) the main toy was a tesseract.
The art shows off the cast of Infinity War and I’d imagine they’d have to redesign the entire game unless they replace the Hulk with Thanos and the cube with the Inifinity Gauntlet.
Here’s hoping for a whole new game!

56ef89dc9504009cb75753041f206373118ab5fa.jpeg (resized).jpg56ef89dc9504009cb75753041f206373118ab5fa.jpeg (resized).jpg
#123 3 years ago

Maybe it's just me but wish the super hero themes would get a rest. Too many other different themes that would be MUCH more interesting.

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Maybe it's just me but wish the super hero themes would get a rest. Too many other different themes that would be MUCH more interesting.

It’s you

#125 3 years ago

What would you like? Your other options are 40 year old movies or heavy metal bands.

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

What would you like? Your other options are 40 year old movies or heavy metal bands.

Heavy Metal bands for the win!

#127 3 years ago

I'm with ya

#128 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

yes please

#129 3 years ago

So there was a bit of info put out a while ago that Keith's next two games would feature the same artist.... Assuming this is Elwin and Yeti makes for interesting games in the future as well.

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Or 50 year old superheroes???

#131 3 years ago

Hmmm... Fortnite just launched (yesterday) a major Marvel integration, but it as all based on the comic books.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

What about Super Mario? Would probably sell a ton of those If great

#133 3 years ago

I won't be surprised, if it's a re themed Movie Avengers to Comic book infinity gauntlet...

and not TF to 80's TF.

Which are both GG games.

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

I won't be surprised, if it's a re themed Movie Avengers to Comic book infinity gauntlet...
and not TF to 80's TF.
Which are both GG games.

It’s a new layout. It is a cornerstone game. It’s designed by Keith Elwin. Zombie yeti did the artwork.

#135 3 years ago

So someone remind me how we know this is an Elwin design?

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Gomez said he didn’t do the game and the “youngsters” at Stern did.

Yeti tagged Keith in his instagram post for the new teaser video.

#137 3 years ago

Hmmm.

#138 3 years ago

If it is Keith I’m in a pickle!! Just started this year have a WOZRR that’s the family keeper .IMDNPrem that we can’t get enough of !!!I mean can’t get enough of !!!!Buying 2 for my kids FG n other is undecided but both soon .I really want a Avengers “whatever”, done by these Dudes who are writing they’re own script!!!My choices are selling my beloved IMDN plus $ for a prem/le after 2 kids picks are purchased (working a lot to fund I want my life back ),or making a deal w 2nd kid pick to combine n purchase it.I don’t think I can sell IMDN I just can’t pray for me Lmmfao !

#139 3 years ago

Don’t do it! I sold my Maiden and now I’m acquiring one again. Elwin all the way JP and IMDN! If this truly is Elwin it would make a meh theme desirable for me

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Because it is. Got it?

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because it is. Got it?

I want to believe.

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I want to believe.

It's not that fucking hard dude.

#143 3 years ago

And yet I remain unconvinced.

#144 3 years ago

No one cares if you're convinced. Come back on Tuesday.

#145 3 years ago

Big decision coming ! Welcome to pinball I guess ?

#146 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Big decision coming !

I don’t envy you that decision. IMDN still gets played more than any game in my collection, and I just don’t see that changing.

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I don’t envy you that decision. IMDN still gets played more than any game in my collection, and I just don’t see that changing.

I can’t either .Either he teams up or I’ll wait I cant do it !

#148 3 years ago

Big fan of Elwin games, not a big fan of Avengers. It’s going to take some convincing to get me to bite on this one. I’ll wait for the gameplay videos.

#149 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

It’s going to take some convincing to get me to bite on this one. ..

Haha..you drive a hard bargain but I like our style sir! How aboot....pooling playfields and maybe (probably) chipping on them as well?

#150 3 years ago

The most funny thing about this pre-announcement: was Kaneda, arguing with Kaneda.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Machine - For Sale
Sunbury, PA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keith-elwins-next-game/page/3?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.