10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 349 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by ejg10532626
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FFD44A17-8B5F-41F9-9B38-52A6EA213A70 (resized).jpeg
Party Zone.jpg
Godzilla.gif
FB_IMG_1599053594656 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1599053586117 (resized).jpg
2F0E5A11-152D-4A74-B3CA-7D68D81132C0 (resized).jpeg
61EE6598-4B98-4308-AEAF-58E3B900542D (resized).png
75007CDA-27C8-426B-9205-32B11B060D09 (resized).jpeg
A51D6DAA-1482-4C19-A619-A44E8492806B (resized).jpeg
B66FE1D2-BA47-411F-ABA1-1AB25FA9893B (resized).jpeg
56ef89dc9504009cb75753041f206373118ab5fa.jpeg (resized).jpg
Aquamanad (resized).jpg
d9f9e2k-ac5a3a8f-5e85-4c70-9132-2b9ec516fc46 (resized).png
psejxi34tnobi0ei4v0w.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
E9186285-D6BC-4129-B0FA-4E7F83C4CE97 (resized).jpeg
8688DE2E-9B82-49EF-958B-AE7CDDEAE4B0 (resized).png

There are 349 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 5 months ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

But they already did Avengers! Why repeat that over again?

Because along with Hobbit Avengers was one of the biggest disappointment and letdowns that's happened in pinball. Both were fantastic themes that just sucked big time. (yes I owned both)

#102 5 months ago

I'm hearing Aquaman now, DC hasn't gotten love when it comes to pinball, and this could be similar to Stern doing Ironman and eventually leading to Avengers as well as other Marvel machines (GOTG, Deadpool)....start with Aquaman it does well, do Wonder Woman, or Justice League etc.....

#103 5 months ago

Aquaman could be one of those "so bad its good" situations

#104 5 months ago

I'm generally pretty theme agnostic but ugh, Aquaman, hard to think of one I'd be less enthused about. Not even exciting enough to hate. Just blah.

#105 5 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

I'm generally pretty theme agnostic but ugh, Aquaman, hard to think of one I'd be less enthused about. Not even exciting enough to hate. Just blah.

You say that now but wait until you see the magnet controlled sharks.

#106 5 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

agree

#107 5 months ago

I would be disappointed in any Elwin super hero theme.

I see him as a more of a classics or cultish kind of guy.... like Jaws or Godzilla or Zeppelin or Army of Darkness.

#108 5 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm hearing Aquaman now, DC hasn't gotten love when it comes to pinball, and this could be similar to Stern doing Ironman and eventually leading to Avengers as well as other Marvel machines (GOTG, Deadpool)....start with Aquaman it does well, do Wonder Woman, or Justice League etc.....

Stop toying with everyone’s emotions!!!! Thomas knows nothing except how to bring pain and sadness into my life.

#109 5 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

But...what if it was the Aquaman starring Vinnie Chase from Entourage?

Aquamanad (resized).jpg
#110 4 months ago

It's Friday. Release the announcement

#111 4 months ago

Please do!

#113 4 months ago

I wonder if this will be a vault or an original layout

#114 4 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I wonder if this will be a vault or an original layout

OG as it involves Keith

#115 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OG as it involves Keith

Sweet might sell the old avengers if this turns out to be a fun pin

#116 4 months ago

It's not a super interesting theme for me personally, but I don't dislike it at all. Should look decent not based on the fucking movies...OMG the original Kick Girl.

#117 4 months ago

Art looks good, from what you can see. Guessing this isn't Zombie Yeti since he just did TMNT? Looks like it could be though. I'm sure Keith will deliver a great game.

#118 4 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Art looks good, from what you can see. Guessing this isn't Zombie Yeti since he just did TMNT? Looks like it could be though. I'm sure Keith will deliver a great game.

He shared it to his personal Instagram and said it’s been a busy year. Safe bet is he did it.

#119 4 months ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

He shared it to his personal Instagram and said it’s been a busy year. Safe bet is he did it.

Sweet. Love his work.

#120 4 months ago

How do we know it involves Elwin?

Quoted from TheLaw:

OG as it involves Keith

#121 4 months ago

Nerd alert from a Marvel aficionado, the original game was the original Avengers ( Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black , Widow, and Hawkeye) the main toy was a tesseract.
The art shows off the cast of Infinity War and I’d imagine they’d have to redesign the entire game unless they replace the Hulk with Thanos and the cube with the Inifinity Gauntlet.
Here’s hoping for a whole new game!

#122 4 months ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Nerd alert from a Marvel aficionado, the original game was the original Avengers ( Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black , Widow, and Hawkeye) the main toy was a tesseract.
The art shows off the cast of Infinity War and I’d imagine they’d have to redesign the entire game unless they replace the Hulk with Thanos and the cube with the Inifinity Gauntlet.
Here’s hoping for a whole new game!

56ef89dc9504009cb75753041f206373118ab5fa.jpeg (resized).jpg
#123 4 months ago

Maybe it's just me but wish the super hero themes would get a rest. Too many other different themes that would be MUCH more interesting.

#124 4 months ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Maybe it's just me but wish the super hero themes would get a rest. Too many other different themes that would be MUCH more interesting.

It’s you

#125 4 months ago

What would you like? Your other options are 40 year old movies or heavy metal bands.

#126 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

What would you like? Your other options are 40 year old movies or heavy metal bands.

Heavy Metal bands for the win!

#127 4 months ago

I'm with ya

#128 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

yes please

#129 4 months ago

So there was a bit of info put out a while ago that Keith's next two games would feature the same artist.... Assuming this is Elwin and Yeti makes for interesting games in the future as well.

#130 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Or 50 year old superheroes???

#131 4 months ago

Hmmm... Fortnite just launched (yesterday) a major Marvel integration, but it as all based on the comic books.

#132 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

What about Super Mario? Would probably sell a ton of those If great

#133 4 months ago

I won't be surprised, if it's a re themed Movie Avengers to Comic book infinity gauntlet...

and not TF to 80's TF.

Which are both GG games.

#134 4 months ago
Quoted from kingau:

I won't be surprised, if it's a re themed Movie Avengers to Comic book infinity gauntlet...
and not TF to 80's TF.
Which are both GG games.

It’s a new layout. It is a cornerstone game. It’s designed by Keith Elwin. Zombie yeti did the artwork.

#135 4 months ago

So someone remind me how we know this is an Elwin design?

#136 4 months ago
Quoted from skink91:

Gomez said he didn’t do the game and the “youngsters” at Stern did.

Yeti tagged Keith in his instagram post for the new teaser video.

#137 4 months ago

Hmmm.

#138 4 months ago

If it is Keith I’m in a pickle!! Just started this year have a WOZRR that’s the family keeper .IMDNPrem that we can’t get enough of !!!I mean can’t get enough of !!!!Buying 2 for my kids FG n other is undecided but both soon .I really want a Avengers “whatever”, done by these Dudes who are writing they’re own script!!!My choices are selling my beloved IMDN plus $ for a prem/le after 2 kids picks are purchased (working a lot to fund I want my life back ),or making a deal w 2nd kid pick to combine n purchase it.I don’t think I can sell IMDN I just can’t pray for me Lmmfao !

#139 4 months ago

Don’t do it! I sold my Maiden and now I’m acquiring one again. Elwin all the way JP and IMDN! If this truly is Elwin it would make a meh theme desirable for me

#140 4 months ago
Quoted from skink91:

Because it is. Got it?

#141 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because it is. Got it?

I want to believe.

#142 4 months ago
Quoted from skink91:

I want to believe.

It's not that fucking hard dude.

#143 4 months ago

And yet I remain unconvinced.

#144 4 months ago

No one cares if you're convinced. Come back on Tuesday.

#145 4 months ago

Big decision coming ! Welcome to pinball I guess ?

#146 4 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Big decision coming !

I don’t envy you that decision. IMDN still gets played more than any game in my collection, and I just don’t see that changing.

#147 4 months ago
Quoted from skink91:

I don’t envy you that decision. IMDN still gets played more than any game in my collection, and I just don’t see that changing.

I can’t either .Either he teams up or I’ll wait I cant do it !

#148 4 months ago

Big fan of Elwin games, not a big fan of Avengers. It’s going to take some convincing to get me to bite on this one. I’ll wait for the gameplay videos.

#149 4 months ago
Quoted from Lounge:

It’s going to take some convincing to get me to bite on this one. ..

Haha..you drive a hard bargain but I like our style sir! How aboot....pooling playfields and maybe (probably) chipping on them as well?

#150 4 months ago

The most funny thing about this pre-announcement: was Kaneda, arguing with Kaneda.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
There are 349 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside