Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nimblepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago

At least the code for Archer will have a healthy-ish start upon release to help quell some of Pinside's vocal patrons.

As long as they don't dink with the layout too much I'm in for a Lana LE.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

If he builds archer for Stern it'll use SPIKE and have to be re-coded.

True, but that's still a far cry from where most games start out. Translating the old stuff over has to be faster than just dreaming up a whole new game on the fly.

#16 7 years ago

If they did re-theme it I'd vote GOTG as the best layout fit.
    Could theoretically keep all the Elwin toys/mechs in place (e.g. Rocket's weapons testing area in the center) and it would obviously sell more games for Stern.

Personally would rather keep it KME's version of Archer though...

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from L8vid:

I think my coding style is "technical debt"...

Pretty sure it's a shade better than that.
    I'm mean, there was no hamster+wheel running in the cab when we set up the game at AE 2.0...
    Unless Babou ate it?

It's got humor, jiggly boob bumpers, a kick-ass video mode and explosions. What more can a modern pinhead want?

More importantly,
    What wood Hank doo in this sitchewashun?

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Concepts, rules, media, are known...

Yeah, and how is that not helping in getting a decent head start over something like a GB, or GOT project, where several days/weeks are lost in hashing out which ruleset style to implement, and or, simply trying to making thematic sense of all the designer's (sometimes funky) insert placements?

I have complete faith in KME's abilities to enrich Stern's future catalog and will probably mourn only for a solid week if they do indeed retheme his already sweet ass shootin' layout.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nimblepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keith-elwin-joins-stern-pinball?tu=nimblepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.