9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hi Guys

Was looking at my F14 over the weekend and it looked like someone had eaten cookies over it. Just lots of little dust and grime particles. I thought it would be awful nice to be able to vacuum them up but how to do it with a regular vac. Off to Amazon. They had a mini vac kit that attached to my Shark vac ( and I'm sure many other brands) that then gave the neatest little brushed vac attachments. Perfect!! Was able to vac all my playfiels and get up the little tiny bits that seem to accumulate and I am sure eventually cause excessive Playfield wear. Cost like ten bucks. Great little kit. Not sure if anyone else has posted this idea but it is another great way to help keep ones playfiels pristine

G

#2 9 years ago

Stop eating cookies with the glass off

#3 9 years ago

I think more people blow than suck

#4 9 years ago

I just use the regular hose attachment on my upright vaccum. It's really strong so all I have to do is put it anywhere near the dirt and what not and it gets all of it even if the nozzle can't reach right to where the dirt is.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Stop eating cookies with the glass off

I will make a sign to remind myself and place above each machine!!

G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeping-your-playfields-clean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.