(Topic ID: 283857)

Keeping Pinburgh alive in your home/location: What games did you get?

By Whysnow

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by HIPPY
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 10.37.48 AM (resized).png
131305007_641056263516742_7579295791617759694_n (resized).jpg
DrD-on-Rottissorie (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I like to try and find the positive.
2020 sucks, Pinburghs death sucks, but the reality of 400 games getting out into the world is a silver lining.

Curious what games you got and your plans for them?

What games did you miss and wish you had?

I personally inquired about a handful of games. Really wanted the Hoops and surfer and aragosy as they all had some personal significance to me.
Ended up grabbing the Super Orbit which arrived in Chicago and I am picking up at a friends house in a few weeks. Excited to get it home, give it a once over, and share it on route in the future (post covid world)

Anyone else care to share/ Would be cool to hear what happens as these games with history are making their way out into the world.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Tried to buy Jackbot, Gator, Congo, Deadly Weapon, and Car Hop... only managed to get Congo. Gave it a full shop job despite it being pretty clean already, playing good in my line up now, although I'm not sure if it's gonna be a keeper now that I've played it a bunch

congrats! Love that game. Set it up hard and explore! It is a fun choose your own adventure type game.

I have owned one for a long time and is still a staple because the ruleset is so different but it plays so smooth!

#5 3 years ago

Anyone else?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Seems like Folks are keeping this secret. Don't blame them.

I am not sure I understand why someone would keep it a secret? Am I missing out on a reason for that?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
Other
Various Other Swag
Gameroom Mods
Various other swag

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeping-pinburgh-alive-in-your-home-location-what-games-did-you-get-?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.