Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cscmtp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

huge mistake.jpg
    62D1BD9C-C2F0-4F54-8B4C-D696D3079F35 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Unless you're done with it keep Lucy. Superior pin.

With all due respect I completely disagree. Star Wars blows Luci away with way better animations, layout and overall play. Star Wars is a journey game that will immerse you in the experience where as Luci is just a music pin that will feel like chopping wood over time and gives you tons of cheap drains. I also think the mini-playfield is not fun and breaks up the game and flow. For me that trade would be a no-brainer, ditch Luci and pick up Star Wars. Sold my Luci and never looked back.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I only sold my LE as I had chance to grab a Pirates LE.

huge mistake.jpghuge mistake.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keep-my-lucy-or-trade-for-star-wars-le?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.