Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cscmtp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

huge mistake.jpg
    62D1BD9C-C2F0-4F54-8B4C-D696D3079F35 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

I am a fan of both Star Wars and AC/DC as properties and as pinball machines. For me, the choice is super easy: Star Wars all day long.

It’s really a personal choice. If you feel like you are not finished with Luci and keep hitting the start button every time you get in the game room, don’t sell it. If you are ready for something different, Star Wars is a great game.

I have sold some great pinball machines, but with very few exceptions I sold them because I was ready for something different.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Great point about mini wizard almost like SW has several like destroy the Death Star etc. that are not that hard to reach. I can not believe how much I love the rules on SW, AcDc has great rules but sometimes the note pre or temp etc was almost too much to comprehend or care about. But SW has the honking 20x or 40x right there it’s just hits you over the head if you get that teed up for a good shot.

Make a built up hyperspace hurry up at 40X. If done right, that is over a 1B point shot. What a rush! Doesn't happen often, but sometimes the stars align and allow for it. Some don't like the movable shot multiplier, but I think it is fantastic. Combine that with loading more than 2 balls in the hyperloop and its spectacular.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keep-my-lucy-or-trade-for-star-wars-le?tu=kermit24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.