(Topic ID: 282322)

Keep Elvira or get Guardians of the galaxy?

By BroMan90

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BroMan90
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4137CEC5-8213-47AD-AA58-34ECF9E54767 (resized).jpeg
    20200902_180220 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago

GOTG is a euphoric rush. Great game. Fun game. Gorgeous game.

Elvira might be better overall, but so what? If you want something new, change it up. Playing on location totally sucks compared to the game in your home. If Elvira isn’t doing it for you right now and you feel like pushing play on GoTG over and over in the wonderful privacy of your own home, switch it up!

If the hobby has shown us ANYTHING over the years, it’s that every game is basically available most of the time. You can always re-acquire a game. Especially pros and premiums.

#19 3 years ago

BTW, I wish you were closer! I’d trade you my XMEN LE plus cash for that Elvira!

My XMEN is a good example of my previous comment. Game is loaded. Game is deep. Game is fun (it’s totally underrated). But I’ve played the heck out of it, gotten to both Wizards, and have had it over a year. I have space for 4 games, and MMR and Wonka aren’t going anywhere, so somethings gotta go and XMEN will get me the most $ back towards my next game. I’d love to keep it, but it’s my least played game right now and I want something new.

If I regret selling it, I’ll buy it again. But I’ve never regretted selling a game, and I’ve owned a few of the best IMO.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

BTW Nelson...laughing my ass off at your Mother Teresa avatar.

Bless you, my brother.

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

EHOH by a mile, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
    And Nelson I prefer the Jessica Simpson, but I did get a good laugh out of Mother Teresa.

Dominus vobiscum my friend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keep-elvira-or-get-guardians-of-the-galaxy?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.