(Topic ID: 278729)

KBS Diamond Finish Clear - use something else!

By Boslaw

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Boslaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

98344184_10117248694569634_233122320791633920_n (resized).jpg
    95590290_10117157439236054_337963949955743744_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7789 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

I had a similar experience with KBS Diamond Finish. I followed all the recommendations (including thinning with KBS thinner) and using foam roller...I got bubbles and some streaking. I ended up spraying it and it worked really well. The reason I wanted to try this product was that I didn't want to deal with spraying. This stuff is hard as rock once cured.

BTW I had to demolish the can just to open - seems like I'm not the only one to have had this problem. I'll use SprayMax in the future as that was supper easy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kbs-diamond-finish-clear-use-something-else?tu=woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.