6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arcadus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bankrobbers kasko 2 (resized).jpg
    bankrobbers kasko 1 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I have the scenery and electronics from a Kasco Bank Robbers and thought it would look great if I could get it light up the holograms etc as a display.

Without the cabinet it's hard to totally figure out the wiring and voltage that are fed from parts I don't have.

Google finds very little information, nothing comes up with a search here either.

Does anyone have any drawing or info that might help me get a bit of life out of it.

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Have you tried asking on KLOV?

#3 6 years ago

Thanks I will try there

#4 6 years ago

I have one and maybe a manual.

#5 6 years ago

Hi Arcadus

I think I have traced out the wiring and circuit boards. I have guessed a few wires and they seem to be correct.
    If there is a schematic in the manual I would love a scan of it if possible.

I also think the holograms have faded away. If I look at the film of the hologram, it is clear. I am hoping they colour up with the lights on them, but I don't know how they work. I do think I am hoping for too much though.

If you can help in any way, that would be great.

Cheers
    Andy

#6 6 years ago

I will find the manual tomorrow. The holograms are faded or wiped on mine. You should be able to see them. Apparently they were easy to wipe out. That's why it's in the 'do later 'corner. I was thinking of using cut out figures or something similar.

#7 6 years ago

The schematic

bankrobbers kasko 1 (resized).jpgbankrobbers kasko 1 (resized).jpg

bankrobbers kasko 2 (resized).jpgbankrobbers kasko 2 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Wow Arcadus thanks for that. I spent quite a few hours tracing wires and that shows me what I found plus heaps more, especially what happens outside the display section which is all I have. I am planning to study the schematic in detail shortly.

My holograms look completely gone and once I get it "running" I was also thinking of trying cellophane or pictures.
    I will let you know how it looks. Really wish I had the full game after having so much interest in the part I have.

Thanks again for you help.

Cheers
    Andy

#9 6 years ago

No worries, gave me incentive to look at mine again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kasco-bank-robbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.