Topic Stats

• 255 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nokoro
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dave-hester-storage-wars.jpg
ku.jpg
A-Word-Of-Encouragement.jpg
ST_GCscore.jpg
wishful_thinking180.jpg
image-554.jpg
image-518.jpg
b574f2eb725709460d7ec79a084ab189.jpg
batman-stern.jpg
image-644.jpg
patience.jpg

There are 255 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I haven't noticed my laser staying on?

Mine and my friend's does it so I can confirm I am not the only one (also a few pinside posts).

Your's must be broken.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Mine and my friend's does it so I can confirm I am not the only one (also a few pinside posts).
Your's must be broken.

Mine did too, it will only happen on specific circumstances code/mode wise. I don't know how to duplicate it, but I bet someone on here does.

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Mine did too, it will only happen on specific circumstances code/mode wise. I don't know how to duplicate it, but I bet someone on here does.

If I remember correctly the bug occurs if stacked with a specific mission and maybe even when that mission is or is not completed during the multiball? There's 18 missions so tough to say but I want to believe it's one of the Klingon battle missions or Nero. I don't recall if I've seen the bug in person, certainly not recently.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Not hearing the number of new callouts that where touted. Occasionally I hear a new one deeper into the game. I guess I need scores higher than 110 Billion to get the best of them.....

There's a lot of callouts not used in the game. For example, Admiral Stevens lays out the rules for each mission and that isn't used. There's also some really horrible custom voice (non actors) in there too which thankfully is not used either. Well, I think one of the better custom callouts is used in the beginning of STE, right before the sulu callout. It sounds like the same guy.

Rob

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

For example, Admiral Stevens lays out the rules for each mission and that isn't used.

I didn't know about this. That would be great if this could be used more. Depending upon what he says, it might make each mission feel all that more meaningful.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
7,890 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hauppauge, NY
There are 255 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside