(Topic ID: 191156)

Kardashians Hit Up Ayce Gogi Korean BBQ L.A.

By cooked71

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171101_202450 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205817 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205810 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205803 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3579 (resized).JPG
    20170605_222312 (resized).jpg
    0330-sub-kourtney-khloe-kardashian-pinball-3 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225628 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225618 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4528 (resized).JPG
    banana republic bogans (resized).jpg
    gettyimages-51583984-e1459903961788 (resized).jpg
    Space Cadet (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#129 6 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Appreciate LA is a big place. And the traffic is insane.
    rd

If you live south of AYCE Gogi, (which most of us do) it is a brutal drive to get there after work. But the drive home around 10pm or later is not bad. If they get a Dialed In or Star Wars LE then I will consider going back. At the moment, BM66 and the rest of the lineup is just not worth the headache. Also, not a fan of Korean BBQ. And I love dogs and cats, so there is that.?

2 months later
    #165 6 years ago

I did Monday night. The LE needs to be dialed in and tweaked a little. There were quite a few rejects to Death Star jump ramp even on perfect shots. The mystery kick out hole would shoot the ball SDTM half the time at lightning speed. A lot of cheap drains. The getaway loop supercharger was uninspiring. Really hard to know what to shoot for since there are so many inserts lit up all at one and the game is lightning fast. Also, the flippers kept dying on me and the ball would just drain. The translite looks especiallly weak in person. I like the pro better.

2 months later
    #181 6 years ago
    Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I'd go to the gogi more often if it weren't for 20 miles of the worst traffic in LA between my place and there, but anytime I'm remotely in that part of town on the other side of the hill I'll stop in

I think that's the case for most of us locals. Just such a chore to drive there from anywhere in the South Bay.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kardashians-hit-up-ayce-gogi-korean-bbq-la?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.