(Topic ID: 191156)

Kardashians Hit Up Ayce Gogi Korean BBQ L.A.

By cooked71

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171101_202450 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205817 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205810 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205803 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3579 (resized).JPG
    20170605_222312 (resized).jpg
    0330-sub-kourtney-khloe-kardashian-pinball-3 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225628 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225618 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4528 (resized).JPG
    banana republic bogans (resized).jpg
    gettyimages-51583984-e1459903961788 (resized).jpg
    Space Cadet (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

No worries, Marcus. I'll never apologize for sticking up for myself as a father and my parenting

Your points were well made and right on mark. The whole genre of "famous for being famous" is a blight on society.

When someone "famous for being famous" gets $150,000 US bucks for sending out a fake promotional tweet, and a teacher gets $45,000 USD for a years work, we know that society has gone down the wrong track somewhere.

There was a survey done not long ago, where they surveyed school children and asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. The number one answer was "famous". That pretty much sums it up ...

rd

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

So do you blame the Kardashians?

I don't think you can ... they are just clever enough to take full advantage of the current situation and milk it dry.

Quoted from cooked71:

Probably a bigger threat to society is obesity. Do we blame the fast food chains?

Of course! The fast food chains are wearing the brunt of the whole epidemic. Everyone blames McDonalds. Especially after SuperSize Me came out.

Statistics came out yesterday that said 1/3rd of the worlds population are obese.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/12/health/global-obesity-study/index.html

I bet you 1/3rd of the worlds population don't eat quarter pounders every day. It's all the sugar that's in everything in the supermarket that's to blame. And all the soda everyone drinks. But it's always easy to blame the most visable target.

rd

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

as well as a stronger top-down focus on healthier eating and food programs

Good idea in theory ... however they tried that with smoking, and every time I walk out my apartment I'm amazed how many young people are sucking on a cancer stick. Overall, smoking is down though, so the ads/education have worked to a certain degree.

Drinking driving education started here 20 years ago, and drink driving offences have now halved. I guess it all takes time, and at the end of the day, you can't save everyone from themselves.

rd

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Hopefully the publicity doesn't just encourage Pinside users to visit Ayce

The amazing thing to me reading this thread, is to see how many LA locals haven't been to Ayce yet!

If I had something like that near me, I'd be there all the time!

rd

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

Well from my place to Them
    Is a 5-6 hrs round trip on a evening or weekend
    And only live 70 Kms away

Appreciate LA is a big place. And the traffic is insane.

rd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kardashians-hit-up-ayce-gogi-korean-bbq-la?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.