(Topic ID: 191156)

Kardashians Hit Up Ayce Gogi Korean BBQ L.A.

By cooked71

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171101_202450 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205817 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205810 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205803 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3579 (resized).JPG
    20170605_222312 (resized).jpg
    0330-sub-kourtney-khloe-kardashian-pinball-3 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225628 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225618 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4528 (resized).JPG
    banana republic bogans (resized).jpg
    gettyimages-51583984-e1459903961788 (resized).jpg
    Space Cadet (resized).png

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 6 years ago

My wife was just watching Kardashians ( ) , and they all visited Ayce Gogi Korean BBQ for a tournament. They were even wearing "The Pinball Pussies" team bowling jackets. Was a good couple of minutes publicity for pinball. Spooky got the most gameplay plugs, with AMH and Dominoes getting the most footage.

Must have been some Pinsiders there when the circus hit.

It starts 24:30 mark in the latest episode (Season 13, episode 14).

IMG_8091 (resized).JPGIMG_8091 (resized).JPG

#3 6 years ago

How many people watch that show anyway? I've never seen it (does it even air in The Netherlands?) but I've got a feeling it isn't for me

Regardless, any publicity for pinball is good!

#4 6 years ago

The show, absolutely. Mainstream publicity for pinball is great though. And this was a fairly substantial plug.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

How many people watch that show anyway? I've never seen it (does it even air in The Netherlands?) but I've got a feeling it isn't for me
    Regardless, any publicity for pinball is good!

I have no idea, but I think it's still pretty popular. I'm actually amazed it's 13 seasons.

Edit: from Wiki: "as of March 2015, Keeping Up with the Kardashians is the most-watched show on E! network.[93] The first episode of the tenth season averaged 2.5 million viewers,"

Quoted from robin:

I've got a feeling it isn't for me

Yeh, don't go buying the DVD box set.

#6 6 years ago

Shoot, now they have to burn all those nice pinball machines.

#7 6 years ago

Who?

#8 6 years ago

Kardashians!? Gross! That could actually turn people OFF of pinball!

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

My wife was just watching Kardashians...

Wife, right.

#10 6 years ago

What a bunch of Turds. They are only famous because their Dad defended OJ Simpson during his murder trial.

#11 6 years ago

I don't let my kids watch it.

That family is absolute trash of the highest order.

#12 6 years ago

Those poor machines

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

What a bunch of Turds. They are only famous because their Dad defended OJ Simpson during his murder trial.

That's not why. They've made some pretty popular movies.

#14 6 years ago

The one wearing the #13 on her back could play fullback in the NFL.

#15 6 years ago

#16 6 years ago

Last time i posted a "un airbrushed" kardasian picture I got down voted. It was a little rough on the eyes.

#17 6 years ago

I think it's cute how they all have their IQ printed on each shirt.

#18 6 years ago

They need to sanitize those pins now.

No telling what those Pinball pussies left behind

#19 6 years ago

pinball pussies. LOL. Nice, this is good for pinball.

#20 6 years ago

This is old news as it leaked when they were filming.......What you may not know is, Gary increased the street price of Star Wars $200 right after he heard the news! Well done Gary!

#21 6 years ago

Kind of surprised pinball could get them away from the dinner table.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Wrong, they are only famous because of the Sex Tape .

#23 6 years ago

they are famous because Kim looks (looked) like she did and was the hot commodity at that time.

#24 6 years ago

They like BBQ'ed canine??? Where's Kaitlyn????????

#25 6 years ago

Y'all know way to much about kardashians.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Wrong, they are only famous because of the Sex Tape .

Yes, and the tape.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

they are famous because Kim looks (looked) like she did and was the hot commodity at that time.

Her rear end is disgusting, truly grotesque.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Sir Mix a Lot might like it.

#29 6 years ago

I agree good publicity for pinball. Just make sure to give those pins a good cleaning.

#30 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Ok y'all are forcing me to post that picture again. Please skip way down if you are squeamish.

#32 6 years ago

One thing I will say is that ayci Gogi is a great place to play pinball. For sure. If you are close to this place you should go.

They have tron and batman66. Sweet seriously.

#33 6 years ago

Lol at the people that are angry at the Kardashians. They are famous because they give a portion of the country what they want to watch. Blame the people watching the trashy drama, not the people cashing in on it. Several of them are hot, people acting like they aren't are being silly.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's not why. They've made some pretty popular movies.

Exactly.

They proved that not every sex-tape has to have a pee festival in it.

#35 6 years ago

the kardashians are star trek species ?

#36 6 years ago

Hi Im Shane, I own AYCE Gogi. First off we do not serve canine as stated above, we are a more mainstream americanized version of K BBQ, im not even Korean, which still does not matter. One of these lovely ladies happens to be my wife, and all of the games are mine. Our barcade is like playing a home collection and you are all welcome to come in and see for yourselves. Any attention for pinball is great especially at this level, as for the "sanitize the pins" ignorance, totally unnecessary..you all would be surprised how normal they all really are, not to mention the pins kinda belong to the wife as well.
    •fun fact, Kourtney has had a Batman Dark Knight at her home for a few years now, just sayin
    ✌?

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I think it looks delicious. Only thing I find disgusting is when she talks and you have to hear her.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Hi Im Shane, I own AYCE Gogi. First off we so no serve canine as stated above, we are a more mainstream americanized version of K BBQ, im not even Korean, which still does not matter. One of these lovely ladies happens to be my wife, and all of the games are mine. Our barcade is like playing a home collection and you are all welcome to come in and see for yourselves. Any attention for pinball is great espexially at this level, as for the "sanitize the pins" ignorance, totally unnecessary..you all would be aurprised how normal they all really are, not to mention the pins kinda belong to the wife as well.
    •fun fact, Kourtney has had a Batman Dark Knight at her home for a few years now, just sayin

Looks like a great venue. This should be good for business. Curious how was it organized?

#39 6 years ago

I don't care who they are or what they do, anyone who plays pinball and enjoys it is cool with me

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Hi Im Shane, I own AYCE Gogi. First off we do not serve canine as stated above, we are a more mainstream americanized version of K BBQ, im not even Korean, which still does not matter. One of these lovely ladies happens to be my wife, and all of the games are mine. Our barcade is like playing a home collection and you are all welcome to come in and see for yourselves. Any attention for pinball is great especially at this level, as for the "sanitize the pins" ignorance, totally unnecessary..you all would be surprised how normal they all really are, not to mention the pins kinda belong to the wife as well.
    ✌?

Sounds like an awesome place to me. I like Korean BBQ, I like pinball, and I like a place with nice views.

#41 6 years ago

Look at all those coinboxes...

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

you all would be surprised how normal they all really are

alessandras-blog-post-snapshot (resized).pngalessandras-blog-post-snapshot (resized).png

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

✌?

People just kid around on here. Don't take it personal. Do you deliver? To NC?

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think it looks delicious. Only thing I find disgusting is when she talks and you have to hear her.

Man, y'all are poking me with a sharp pointy stick about the butt picture. Watch out you may get WAY more than you want.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

✌?

Shane's a super cool dude. Met him at banning expo and had a good time. His pins at Ayce Gogi are top notch.

#46 6 years ago

Not fake:

#47 6 years ago

Oh man. Now I feel bad for making that joke. Didnt know your wife was in the group. I'm just not a fan of the show. Seems like trashy tv. Sorry about the joke.

#48 6 years ago

Which butt is your wife's?! Haha.. we all curious now!

#49 6 years ago

#mousing around

#50 6 years ago

#rat race

Was what I'm trying to do here.

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kardashians-hit-up-ayce-gogi-korean-bbq-la?hl=tux and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.