(Topic ID: 191156)

Kardashians Hit Up Ayce Gogi Korean BBQ L.A.

By cooked71

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171101_202450 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205817 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205810 (resized).jpg
    20170823_205803 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3579 (resized).JPG
    20170605_222312 (resized).jpg
    0330-sub-kourtney-khloe-kardashian-pinball-3 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225628 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225618 (resized).jpg
    20170605_225548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4528 (resized).JPG
    banana republic bogans (resized).jpg
    gettyimages-51583984-e1459903961788 (resized).jpg
    Space Cadet (resized).png
    There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 6 years ago

Mmm, all-you-can-eat Korean...

edit; you know you're fat when you skip the pinballs and the Kardashians drama and zero in on the all-you-can-eat part. Gimme that kimchi!

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

#rat race
    Was what I'm trying to do here.

We got it

48965e9a03b5a4ce57354f72435e79d7 (resized).jpg48965e9a03b5a4ce57354f72435e79d7 (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rat-race

sorry this was supposed to be clever product placement. this would seem to be a great addition to Ayci Gogi!

#54 6 years ago

what a beauty that rat race is, imo.

#55 6 years ago

What a great picture all those girls would make standing around the rat race. I wonder how the rat race would perform onsite there at ayci.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

They like BBQ'ed canine??? Where's Kaitlyn????????

Caitlyn is in the shit with Kris. big time. heh

looks a cool venue.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

The one wearing the #13 on her back could play fullback in the NFL.

hell, i was thinking more left tackle.

#58 6 years ago

I was literally going to post this same topic last night as my wife was also watching, and I got distracted from playing EOS when I heard "pinball". Though I was afraid of the ass-hattery of comments, since it's Pinside, so I didn't

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think it looks delicious. Only thing I find disgusting is when she talks and you have to hear her.

i think malika's ass looks more delicious.

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Though I was afraid of the ass-hattery of comments, since it's Pinside, so I didn't

Ain't gonna get myself killed!

#61 6 years ago

Meh. Fine by me.

#62 6 years ago

Shane is awesome, and so is his restaurant. He provides a collection of perfectly maintained pins for the public to play.
    I hope you get great publicity and more business. Although, I am worried now there will be lines to play the pins

And yes, working in the entertainment industry myself with talent, they are rarely like dipected on TV and humble in person without all the paparazzi and drama going on.

#63 6 years ago

I still believe #13 looks like a water buffalo.

She should not be wearing jeans, but maybe an XXL muumuu.

#64 6 years ago

Mike, you sound like someone who gets zero ass. A water buffalo? C'mon man. That's pretty lame!

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I was literally going to post this same topic last night as my wife was also watching, and I got distracted from playing EOS when I heard "pinball". Though I was afraid of the ass-hattery of comments, since it's Pinside, so I didn't

Yeh, fully expected it. I'm sure there are enough reasonable Pinsiders like you who appreciate it for what it is.

#67 6 years ago

Not a big fan of the Kardashians etc., but I think that a lot of the comments here are in bad taste. It is easy to forget that they are real people, and as a pinball community we should at least give them a little credit for enjoying the hobby we are all so in love with. Good on the establishment's owner popping up here and setting us straight.

#68 6 years ago

Yeah, she's just so terrible to look at. While I get that everyone like different types, you seem to be terrified of that much woman.

khloe-kardashian-and-after-photos (resized).jpgkhloe-kardashian-and-after-photos (resized).jpg

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

Not a big fan of the Kardashians etc., but I think that a lot of the comments here are in bad taste. It is easy to forget that they are real people

They reap what they sow.

Quoted from jgentry:

Yeah, she's just so terrible to look at. While I get that everyone like different types, you seem to be terrified of that much woman.

That doesn't look like the same person, -removed-

I will now refrain from comment so that you fine folks can enjoy the exploits of this dysfunctional "family" in peace.

#70 6 years ago

Come on man.....dont be like this.....we love pics of women and pins....

Wikia_MWC_-_NO_MA'AM_(episode) (resized).pngWikia_MWC_-_NO_MA'AM_(episode) (resized).png

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

They reap what they sow.

That doesn't look like the same person, though the rear end remains something out of science fiction. Was 50lbs air brushed out?
    I will now refrain from comment so that you fine folks can enjoy the exploits of this dysfunctional "family" in peace.

Dude, you seem like a real peach. I'd like to say more, but "Pinside rule: be nice".

#72 6 years ago

Wow, I never would have though pinside could even complain about women playing pinball lol, just amazing. Normally I'd ignore hate fests like this thread but I'm only posting because doomid's place is awesome, I go there any chance I can get. Aside from great food and lots of pinball machines, they also have the best fried oreo's in town. Highly recommended! Yes, you may have to deal with the sight of women playing pinball, hopefully that doesn't make y'all safeword.

#73 6 years ago

Been wanting to go there for a while now. Love anyplace with a great lineup. One of thse days.

#74 6 years ago

I've never met a group of people who so singularly and obsessively hates the Kardashians.

#75 6 years ago

Most people who criticize others sub-consciously wish they could either be them or with them.

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

They reap what they sow.

That doesn't look like the same person, -removed

Are you one of those "Since it's in the mainstream, I am going to choose to hate it just to anti-conform" ...?

Conform to anti-conformity so to speak?

Look, I don't care much for the Kardashian family in pop culture/main stream media at all, but if I had to choose between them and you to hang out with, I'd pick them. We don't know a thing about them, and it is not my place to judge someone - especially a family I have never met in my life and know nothing about. If the hearsay about one of hem owning a TDK is even remotely true, some of them may be just a tiny bit interested to learn, and I am always about bringing new people into this hobby if they truly LOVE pinball. Maybe this was nothing more than a publicity stunt, but hey, some of them may actually be interested in learning how to play, and I think that's pretty cool.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Most people who criticize others sub-consciously wish they could either be them or with them.

138360273 (resized).jpg138360273 (resized).jpg

#78 6 years ago

Man...cheers was great...!!!.........Joey

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

I've never met a group of people who so singularly and obsessively hates the Kardashians.

Pinside just mirrors the society at large:

"A new Rasmussen Reports national survey shows that 77% of American Adults have at least a somewhat unfavorable view of Kim Kardashian, and just 11% view her favorably. This includes 48% with a Very Unfavorable opinion and only two percent (2%) with a Very Favorable one. "

FFN_Kardashian_Kim_Premiere_032813_51051390 (resized).jpgFFN_Kardashian_Kim_Premiere_032813_51051390 (resized).jpg

#80 6 years ago

Beauty is not all looks but what comes from within. They come across as rich, superficial, shallow idiots that have never worked a hard day in their life. I guess it makes good television in the train wreck sort of way.

#81 6 years ago

Damn so many haters in here.. c'mon guys... they just gave publicity to a well respected location that has some awesome pins, and well known.

I've been meaning to get up there, but have heard of nothing but great things about AYCE. Lots of just dumb comments in here, sorry.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Hi Im Shane, I own AYCE Gogi. First off we do not serve canine as stated above, we are a more mainstream americanized version of K BBQ, im not even Korean, which still does not matter. One of these lovely ladies happens to be my wife, and all of the games are mine. Our barcade is like playing a home collection and you are all welcome to come in and see for yourselves. Any attention for pinball is great especially at this level, as for the "sanitize the pins" ignorance, totally unnecessary..you all would be surprised how normal they all really are, not to mention the pins kinda belong to the wife as well.
    •fun fact, Kourtney has had a Batman Dark Knight at her home for a few years now, just sayin
    ✌?

But you do serve cat, correct?

#83 6 years ago

Hi Shane!
    Looks like some great PR for pinball and your restaurant.

Mike

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from doloe:

Hi Shane!
    Looks like some great PR for pinball and your restaurant.
    Mike

Thread derail warning. Nice looking Dolosse. Do you work with them?

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

i'd eat the heck out of some Korean bbq! I'm sure I'd try the sweet ass pins too, but not until I ate my body weight in duck! You go back down to your parents basenent and wait for mom to call ya when suppers ready!

#86 6 years ago

It's one thing to knock the establishment, which sounds like a killer place with great food and an awesome lineup of pins. No one here should be knocking the place itself.

But if you seriously think you're on some moral high ground here, talking down to other Pinsiders who don't happen to care for some superficial group of whore sisters who parade their asses around on 'Insta' for likes and other meaningless publicity for a living, you're barking up the wrong tree.

That show is part of the problem with our 'social media / celebrity obsessed' society, and their TV show does no one any good. "No, Yoko2una, it entertains people". F*** that. For every person you think it "entertains", it probably brainwashes five other young kids into valuing the wrong things in life... that you can get by just fine in life if you look a certain way, bang a dude and release the tape, and/or have no redeeming qualities in general.

Just because they stood there and giggled as they tried to knock a silver ball around on a TV show for 5 minutes, doesn't make that family any less irrelevant in my book.

Next time, I'll tell you how I really feel

#87 6 years ago

Shane's place is sweet. Ive been there once, and hope to get down there again some day.

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Shane's place is sweet. Ive been there once, and hope to get down there again some day.

My wife and I are going there for the first time this weekend. I had no idea there was a korean BBQ with pins nearby.

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

That show is part of the problem with our 'social media / celebrity obsessed' society, and their TV show does no one any good. "

The shows not the problem..simply don't watch it then! And don't let your kids watch it either. I've never seen an episode. Problem solved.

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

It's one thing to knock the establishment, which sounds like a killer place with great food and an awesome lineup of pins. No one here should be knocking the place itself.
    But if you seriously think you're on some moral high ground here, talking down to other Pinsiders who don't happen to care for some superficial group of whore sisters who parade their asses around on 'Insta' for likes and other meaningless publicity for a living, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    That show is part of the problem with our 'social media / celebrity obsessed' society, and their TV show does no one any good. "No, Yoko2una, it entertains people". F*** that. For every person you think it "entertains", it probably brainwashes five other young kids into valuing the wrong things in life... that you can get by just fine in life if you look a certain way, bang a dude and release the tape, and/or have no redeeming qualities in general.
    Just because they stood there and giggled as they tried to knock a silver ball around on a TV show for 5 minutes, doesn't make that family any less irrelevant in my book.
    Next time, I'll tell you how I really feel

I think your problem is with society in general. Not the show or the people. All they are doing is cashing in on idiots. Parents control their kids values, not reality TV stars.

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The shows not the problem..simply don't watch it then! And don't let your kids watch it either. I've never seen an episode. Problem solved.

Wrong.

As a father, we don't watch any garbage to begin with. Not everything we watch is 100% educational, but I damn well sure am not going to put on anything that has a net-negative effect on him. I challenge you to name one redeeming quality about that show, or the message it sends to kids.

I don't ever want a nanny-state, but it's SUCH a lazy response to just say "well just don't watch it". You should know (well maybe you don't because you're in Canada and are subject to different programming) how much bad TV there is right now and can probably draw a very easy conclusion as to how better off the youth of America would be if these talent-less attention whores weren't celebrated on TV, magazines, "news"...etc. Take that and multiply it by every other garbage show out there. But the show in question at the moment is the poster child for shit that morphs kids' minds the wrong way.

Not everyone will be a good parent. In a perfect world, networks should have SOME sort of standards. The E! Network has exactly zero point zero. But to say "just don't watch it" puts your head in the sand while shit gets worse all around you.

#92 6 years ago

Actually your wrong! Turn off the tv, it sounds like you have it on way too much. Sign your kid up to a summer camp, sports, dance, science club. You know what's a lazy response?! Is you blaming the networks standards for YOUR patenting skills. Like I said, I've NEVER seen an episode. Pretty easy. Back to bbq duck!

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Wrong.
    As a father, we don't watch any garbage to begin with. Not everything we watch is 100% educational, but I damn well sure am not going to put on anything that has a net-negative effect on him. I challenge you to name one redeeming quality about that show, or the message it sends to kids.
    I don't ever want a nanny-state, but it's SUCH a lazy response to just say "well just don't watch it". You should know (well maybe you don't because you're in Canada and are subject to different programming) how much bad TV there is right now and can probably draw a very easy conclusion as to how better off the youth of America would be if these talent-less attention whores weren't celebrated on TV, magazines, "news"...etc. Take that and multiply it by every other garbage show out there. But the show in question at the moment is the poster child for shit that morphs kids' minds the wrong way.
    Not everyone will be a good parent. In a perfect world, networks should have SOME sort of standards. The E! Network has exactly zero point zero. But to say "just don't watch it" puts your head in the sand while shit gets worse all around you.

Haven't watched E! in ages, but I remember enjoying Wild On with Brooke Burke maybe 15-20 years ago. She was excellent. The celebrated ones these days are no match.

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Hi Im Shane, I own AYCE Gogi. First off we do not serve canine as stated above, we are a more mainstream americanized version of K BBQ, im not even Korean, which still does not matter. One of these lovely ladies happens to be my wife, and all of the games are mine. Our barcade is like playing a home collection and you are all welcome to come in and see for yourselves. Any attention for pinball is great especially at this level, as for the "sanitize the pins" ignorance, totally unnecessary..you all would be surprised how normal they all really are, not to mention the pins kinda belong to the wife as well.
    •fun fact, Kourtney has had a Batman Dark Knight at her home for a few years now, just sayin
    ✌?

Shane is a great guy and AYCE Gogi is a nice place to play the games. I've bought two pins from him and both are great and I would buy from him again. And BTW the foods not bad either.

#95 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Actually your wrong! Turn off the tv, it sounds like you have it on way too much. Sign your kid up to a summer camp, sports, dance, science club. You know what's a lazy response?! Is you blaming the networks standards for YOUR patenting skills. Like I said, I've NEVER seen an episode. Pretty easy. Back to bbq duck!

Way to assume how others live their lives in an online forum. When you have no idea who I am but try to dictate what you think are activities absent from my child's life, you really put the "dic(k)" in "dictate". I at least now know to avoid you from further engagement on topics where there are major societal issues and your solution is to ignore them and pray they go away.

Having never watched an episode myself either, that doesn't make problems go away. You haven't watched either? Great, that did ab-so-lute-ly nothing and it's still the #1 show on E! and they never needed you or I to begin with. They pray on stupid mindless women and kids to watch their show, and enough watch where it's working... but that doesn't make it "right" or beneficial to us on the whole. Look at Vid's stats above. An overwhelming majority of the country doesn't care for the "leader of the whore pack", and I can say with a lot of confidence that it's not because they have watched her show and disapprove. Go to Yahoo, turn on the news, listen to some crappy pop music FM channel, she's everywhere... yet for doing NOTHING of substance.

If you care to defend the position that ignoring the problem is the way to go, continue to be naive. Some parents out there suck at their responsibilities, and it's those ones who are producing offspring who will burden the future generations with lack of skills while wanting the world handed to them. Hard work is a virtue, and these girls get celebrated for anything but. I work my ass off to be able to lead a decent lifestyle and occasionally afford a multi-thousand dollar HUO 300lb box of wood that slaps a ball around, but when I get it set up, I also see a sign of my hard work paid off. To teach kids that you can also just photo your ass or side-boob and put it on social media for even larger sums of disposable income is f***ing horrible, and it's not just the viewers at fault as many don't know better. The "providers" of this culture-ruining content should also have a moral responsibility not to teach BS lessons on life... or just have some common decency in general.

#96 6 years ago

Some celebrity people play pinball at a local Korean BBQ.

They are quickly labeled as whores, idiots, trash, and perhaps at this point the machines themselves should be destroyed so that no one else can catch their disease. Some also don't fit the body type that pinside members prefer so they definitely also need to be made fun of.

I still can't figure out why so few woman go to pinball shows or are on pinside?

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Some celebrity people play pinball at a local Korean BBQ.
    They are quickly labeled as whores

It wasn't the pinball that earned them that title...

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Lighten the fxck up, it was a joke!! I admit it wasn't a good one, but hell.

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

They are quickly labeled as whores, idiots, trash, and perhaps at this point the machines themselves should be destroyed so that no one else can catch their disease.
    I still can't figure out why so few woman go to pinball shows or are on pinside?

Well, to be fair, we would have said that before the picture.

My wife has never been called a whore or trash at a pinball show. In fact, most of the guys want to hang out and drink with her. They do, however, call her an idiot because she married me.

#100 6 years ago

This went about as expected...

Doomid is a great guy, met him more than once and he could not be friendlier. Hope he sees a lot of new business from their appearance.

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kardashians-hit-up-ayce-gogi-korean-bbq-la/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.