(Topic ID: 93898)

Kaneda's story now on MSN video

By Topher5000

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tmnt.PNG
    #1 9 years ago

Was checking the headlines thismorning & MSN has a video of Kaneda's story:
    http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=6&from=en-us_msnhp#/video/02ac905f-70b5-fe9a-0673-82d6f8c30a0d
    I haven't watched it (I'm at work), but it sounds like it's his story.

#2 9 years ago

There is only arcade games in this story. No mention or picture of his Pinball Machine.

#3 9 years ago

Here we go again...

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

There is only arcade games in this story. No mention or picture of his Pinball Machine.

LotR clashed with his TMNT sheets, so it couldn't be in that room.

#5 9 years ago

Best quote of the clip: "My fiancée at the time..." So basically he chose his retro video games over true love.

Enjoy playing with your joystick, bro.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Best quote of the clip: "My fiancée at the time..." So basically he chose his retro video games over true love.
    Enjoy playing with your joystick, bro.

Actually the end quote is better... In a perfect world I could walk down the aisle with her and a Donkey Kong.

#7 9 years ago

Some critics will quip. "It must be a slow day in the news". Arcade games in your home, ain't my thing but all the power to Kaneda

#8 9 years ago

I haven't watched it so I didn't know that pinball wasn't mentioned. I thought it would be good to go along with the Wired story.

#9 9 years ago

Did he finish paying for the Felix?

#10 9 years ago

It seems like every few days its on a different blog or news site. I am actually getting sick of friends of mine and co-workers sending me links to the article. I guess he got press for himself which is good for him but the article just isn't that cool especially since we know some of the other background, besides the fact that he chose to sleep on a Turtles bedspread instead of with a chick.

#11 9 years ago

There was a writeup about it on ABC too. It was on their mobile site and I couldn't figure out how to post it here.

#12 9 years ago

Personally I liked when he got a lifetime ban on the Klov forums for threatening people via PM.

#13 9 years ago

I'll give him his props. Say what you want but he is working the media, more power to him. Can't deny he is an interesting fellow.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Apparently he and the kid have settled. I think we can stop stomping on Kaneda's jewels now.

#15 9 years ago

jeez, he has a crappy 60-in-1 board in that cab. Shows he really doesn't care/know much about classic arcade games. Most of the stuff on the 60-in-1 play like crap and have glitchy sound. And don't get me started on the 4-way/8-way issues (unless you install convertible joysticks)...

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

They came to some sort of an agreement but I still have no respect for him...

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Apparently he and the kid have settled.

Kanada says yes. Kid says no. So hard to figure out who I should believe ...

In either case, Kanada did not pony up the $2500 that was owed.

#18 9 years ago

If his fiance left him because of his gamer lifestyle, which we all love to death, she obviously wasn't the one. There are plenty more where she came from...

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Kanada says yes. Kid says no. So hard to figure out who I should believe ...
    In either case, Kanada did not pony up the $2500 that was owed.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-makes-good-on-felix-deal

Not sure if anything has transpired since then, though.

#20 9 years ago

I think these ladies would dig those sheets....

tmnt.PNGtmnt.PNG

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I think these ladies would dig those sheets....

tmnt.PNG 461 KB

mmmmmm..... teeny-tiny turtle tube-tops!

#22 9 years ago

EDIT 10/24/2014 - Unfortunately, no, it never really came to a conclusion. I finally blocked his several email accounts after he recently tried to screw me over again with a transaction he had nothing to do with.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kanedas-story-now-on-msn-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.