Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#826 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.
    Any of you punk bitches decide to change outta yer panties into boxers I'll be on my front porch.

Yeah, with a 40 oz and a smoked turkey leg sticking out of your pocket

#840 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

You're thinking of Discs of Tron.

The single best arcade game ever in the environmental cabinet.

"Greetings! Master control program has chosen you to serve on the game grid."

#904 3 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

I kinda wish Robin would take a minute step in and just educate folks as to how many fake alias accounts he had many years after he was banned from Pinside, I'm going to guess way more than 10.

I got money that says he is still here and among us.

#950 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

And I know I'm not alone. Over time I seen many of his former haters now supporting him as I do. To each their own.

I can say I honestly used to hate him. We buried the hatchet over a few things and I actually was a guest on one of his podcasts. The guy is a sociopathic evil genius and I called him to the floor for it on his podcast. I mean here, I start calling him Special K here on pinside after he was banned and his next video he has a box of Special K front and center on the opening minutes. We all know he reads all of this and loves it. He knows how to play both sides of any coin, it's just when he gets caught and feels he has to make that person suffer, such as with Aurich, Whysnow, the pinball tournament, is where I still have issues with him. I do not agree with some of his purchasing habits either. I learned it was much easier to point and laugh instead of antagonizing him. Hell, 6 months ago, out of the blue he emails and says lets catch up, come back on the show. He liked that I am one of those love me or hate me types here on Pinside and that I don't care which side someone lands. He spoke his mind, and as crazy as his mind is at times, he had the balls to do it. Agree or disagree, I give him full props for that. The evil genius, well, he is in all of our minds right now, isn't he?

Well done or well planned? I still am not sure either.

#961 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Well, if your argument here is that deciding to be not racist (sexist, fill in your blank here, etc.) and not actively promote things that are might be looked back on in 20 years as a "mistake", I'm honestly not sure I can help you see how wild of a take that is.
    I think this thread goes to show that literally nothing goes "unchecked" in 2020 - just take a look at the downvotes I got from suggesting that admitting just because something was "fine" in the past, it's ok to know better today that maybe it was not fine and contributing to the problems we're now facing. The Fox News boomer crowd is convinced that yelling "cancel culture" helps to validate their racism (or use your fill in the blank from above here) and pretend like it's everyone else that's wrong for being "offended". The only people that would see "cancel culture" as a mistake are people who view it like this (well, and people who use the phrase "cancel culture" earnestly and think it's an actual insult and not some cringy Fox News old guy sound bite). Calling it "holding people accountable" and see if it helps?

I believe the term cancel culture is somewhat accurate. I would like to know what racism you believe I am validating? I am perfectly able to think for myself, make decisions for myself, and decide what is racist or not for myself without someone telling me I must blindly follow the leftist trail you are blazing. Toppling statues, cancelling shows, removing pancake syrup and 86'ing Uncle Ben are going to put us in the right direct too? Laughable at best. You cannot demand respect because of one's color, it has never worked and never will. You are respected when you are part of a positive society. Right now, society is in the garbage.

#987 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

If you re-read your post, you will answer your first question.

Truth is not racism . Sorry, you have no clue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.