Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#150 3 years ago

Only podcast I listened to.

Tried others, uhm...nah.

#164 3 years ago

Stern marketing Fiasco 101:

#181 3 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I am pissed!! This is pure BS!! Kaneda was the best thing to happen to this hobby!

58BB2182-E3A2-4DF9-84A5-50A3926C3CB3.gif58BB2182-E3A2-4DF9-84A5-50A3926C3CB3.gif
    #184 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Ha, what happened to that standard of launch - very slick. Seems to be an inverse relationship between quality of game and quality of launch marketing.

Yeah, the little toy robot that ruined a launch. Ah...memories.

#188 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Your boss. They act hct they feel, you sue them for wrongful termination if you think its wrong. Sucks but what can you do?
    I work for Mr 68 industries, i have a KKK podcast on my own time(as is my right), Mr 68 stick is plummeting but he has nonwritr to terminate my employment.
    Fair?

Mr.68...that non-radical, boring non-fascist. Boy if this was 1936, I’d give his industry a what-for I tell ya!

#612 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

That is complete BS and you damn well know it Kim.
    I never did (and never would) go F with anyone’s livelihood like that.
    The POS made a fake Fbook account, took pics of me off the internet from obscure sources to try and make it appear real, friended 100s pf people, further used the Fbook algorithm to friend other real friends and family members that thought it was me, and invested serious time into making it appear as if it was actually me. He then posted insane shit with the account to the point that real life people called me and asked WTF was happening.
    He then called my work and boss at the time to out me for using social media and Pinside at work. He knew exactly what he was doing, it was and still is complete BS.
    He also made numerous eBay ads impersonating me, online bullying, and further attempting to cause damages.
    I asked, pleaded, and begged him to stop multiple times, telling him it was way too far and he crossed serious boundaries. It impacted my personal life and started my decline in being as active in pinball as I always worried when he would pull more shit, screen cap me saying or doing something in my hobby/personal life, and then take it to my work life/real world.
    I NEVER mixed any BS like this and never would. To insinuate and even accuse that I did is frankly really shitty Kim.

Geez man, that’s serious dedication to trying to stalk and ruin you. He did it cuz, reasons?

No pot-stirring here, just, wow, wondering why?

#617 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.
    Any of you punk bitches decide to change outta yer panties into boxers I'll be on my front porch.

Ok, but I warn ya, I’ve got hairy legs!

#624 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I believe he did it for attention. I was a hyper poster, a known person in the Pinside community/pinball community, and opinionated. He wanted clicks and thrives off drama stirring for the attention. By going after other known people and talking shit, it brings him into the conversation and that is what he “needs” it appears. Pretty much his MO and when he would not stop the bullying and elevated things with real world stalking I knew the only way to make him “go away” was to pull back (publicly) from a hobby I loved.
    If I was not a “personality” to him then he would lose interest and look to the next shiny thing to elevate his persona and clicks.
    There is no doubt about it that he has deep rooted issues. Glimpses of his reality and inner turmoil have been seen by multiple communities and at times in serious ways in pinball (tossing drinking, smacking his then girlfriend around, and making a drunken scene were the worse we have seen to this point IMHO), but he always thinks it is a game and has no repercussions. His supporters love the schtick and don’t realize the real life negative impacts he has had and created for others. He feeds off the support and it justifies all his actions in his head.
    I don’t condone anyone Fing with anyone’s personal livelihood, but after being negatively impacted in my real
    Life by his stalking I can 100% understand why someone would turn it around on him.

I’m sorry for the damage inflicted Bro. No one should deal with stress on that level in a hobby. Jesus age, I wouldn’t of handled it like you. It would of escalated. My tolerance Level for bs is Minimal. You’ve got a better strategy.

#628 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Today's kids will never understand, I hear ya.[quoted image]

Gryszzz, if that’s you, I don’t want any trouble man, ok?!

#707 3 years ago
    Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

this is such a bummer, and whoever reported this to the employer should be ashamed. never attack a man's, or a woman's livelihood. its low AF
    with the power of the internet, we need to find out who called the employer, then we need to effect retribution. lets prank call the shit out of him, or spam him, or something super annoying.
    Kaneda did not deserve to be persecuted this way; nobody does. He is a great podcaster, and the reason i made my little podcast (anchor.fm/bosshog) Most of the content was reaction from Kaneda's pod. he was simply the best, and always elicited a good convo.
    he is a great member of our community, and hopefully he will be back.

CAE646FF-8A10-4262-814F-AAEF782FDD8F.gifCAE646FF-8A10-4262-814F-AAEF782FDD8F.gif
    #898 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Those damn video game kidz killed our arcades and now .......
    they killed kaneda!!!

Relax man. Here’s another Xanax. There ya go...

#900 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Good advice. I took a year off from Pinside, was helpful for me personally.
    It's just a game. They're big wooden boxes with metal balls, it's not worth getting so worked up over that it starts to ruin you life in any way.
    I'm hanging around here again now, and it's fun and fine, but I'd walk away again in a heartbeat if it got stressful for any reason. I have zero interest in the drama.

And I missed you the entire time you were gone.
    No phone calls.
    No emails.
    Not even a friendly wave to me in your front yard at 3 am.

Pfffft. Just when you think you know somebody, then BAM! Court order! And yes, I’m 500 feet away!

#903 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

You, the judge, and that entire bus of bingo playing grandmas know what you did.

10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.