Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#855 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. Iā€™m not sure how he has time for a day job when he so busy getting kicked off EVERYTHING online.

Honestly, they were probably just as upset with him for wasting company time as they were with him having a checkered online persona.

It is amusing he is getting into Neo Geo stuff though. I think he's addicted to finding niche hobbies with deep pockets.

Anyhow, I always found Chris entertaining. He's a mess of a person, but the kind of car wreck you can't look away from.

His contributions to the hobby were significant, although hard to quantify and it greatly varies from person to person. He probably had just as many legitimate good points and insights as bad takes.

Hope the best for him and his family. Now Macho can finally claim title as the People's Champion.

#856 3 years ago
    Quoted from koji:

I see a lot of these types of comments, and he cites it in his closing as well.. but could you please explain to me with any evidence the bad things he did which were not just a legitimate expression of opinion? i.e., This designer has an attitude, so and so is a loser.. of course, subjective etc.. but it is an opinion, and it is not particularly personal, with the exception of some cases, where he made comments about lawlor and a toxic workplace.. but quite frankly, there is an opportunity to dispute this.. in the end.. still just an opinion?

Having com in well after Kaneda's ban, the only thing I could really fault him for was his drink throwing incident at New York City Championship. And having listened to him for a year or two, he probably does have a legitimate problem with anger and alcohol.

Everything else seemed like fairly typical online bullshit/trolling/argumenting/taunting. Immature sure, but mostly just a loud mouth popping off and refusing to be silent out of spite (I'm amazed at how long the spite drove his podcast)

#877 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I think we should all be ashamed the NeoGeo community is tougher than us.

Idk. We at least get new games to collect. Things gotta be bleak over there. (Although a Windjammers 2 and a new Metal Slug are in the works - just not for the MVS)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=treybo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.