Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#82 3 years ago

Small minded people living in their tiny sheltered world behind a keyboard. Tough guys in secret with no consequences.
    Man up and reveal yourself so we can contact your employer and see how you hold up. Of course they wont because cowards never do.

The good news about cancel culture is that it eventually leads back to them or their kind and they have to eat their own. Pathetic loathsome people.

Best wishes to Chris Kooluris aka Kaneda. I hope you find a way back.

#126 3 years ago

I'm Kaneda.

#152 3 years ago

What a pathetic comparison. Wow.

#169 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I hope these people are included in the “pathetic loathsome people” you speak of.

Yes, I absolutely do include them.

#190 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Your boss. They act hct they feel, you sue them for wrongful termination if you think its wrong. Sucks but what can you do?
    I work for Mr 68 industries, i have a KKK podcast on my own time(as is my right), Mr 68 stick is plummeting but he has nonwritr to terminate my employment.
    Fair?

Wow, I really got to you. Google Diazepam.

#201 3 years ago

Cancel culture.

#251 3 years ago

Why are you doing this? You're smearing with innuendo and association with zero proof.
    We can connect the dots of who you're referring to and I think there are several innocent people there. Another Pinside witch hunt? Have you considered the personal damage this could cause?

#292 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Haven’t smeared anyone.

Indirectly, yes you did and that's why your comment was deleted.

#601 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

We know Aurich settled the employer thing. Still no excuse for the childish harassment of Hilton, which you didn't address.

As I recall, all three of them were fucking around so lets not pretend anyone is innocent.

#603 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

However I stand by what I said there will be a podcast 500 and sooner than you think.

Completely disagree on a Kaneda episode 500. A John Doe episode #1 is much more likely.

#712 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

That is complete BS and you damn well know it Kim.
    I never did (and never would) go F with anyone’s livelihood like that.
    The POS made a fake Fbook account, took pics of me off the internet from obscure sources to try and make it appear real, friended 100s pf people, further used the Fbook algorithm to friend other real friends and family members that thought it was me, and invested serious time into making it appear as if it was actually me. He then posted insane shit with the account to the point that real life people called me and asked WTF was happening.
    He then called my work and boss at the time to out me for using social media and Pinside at work. He knew exactly what he was doing, it was and still is complete BS.
    He also made numerous eBay ads impersonating me, online bullying, and further attempting to cause damages.
    I asked, pleaded, and begged him to stop multiple times, telling him it was way too far and he crossed serious boundaries. It impacted my personal life and started my decline in being as active in pinball as I always worried when he would pull more shit, screen cap me saying or doing something in my hobby/personal life, and then take it to my work life/real world.
    I NEVER mixed any BS like this and never would. To insinuate and even accuse that I did is frankly really shitty Kim.

Hilton. For the record, I did not name you and I was actually referring to Aurich in the quote you reacted to. Not everything is about you...
    That said, I absolutely condemn Kaneda for those inexcusable actions against you. I fully support you in your outrage.
    I also condemn him for throwing a drink on someone and all of the other terrible actions people readily pull out from their toolbox. But acting like an innocent bystander is disingenuous as a few of your fellow Pinsiders have commented in follow up.

In my opinion, Kaneda is without a doubt the number one offender of all time and in a league by himself. But Whysnow is easily in the top three of offenders and everyone agrees you must be on the Moderators watch list. You didn't deserve what Kaneda did but you shouldn't have poked the bear either.

I freely admit I have been inappropriate on Pinside and have caused plenty of shit that I regret and embarrassed with. You and I had our weird war for a time and I'm still trying to assess WTF my role was in all of that.

As to the remainder of this thread, I see several people here sitting in judgment and pointing fingers, all with their own checkered history. All of us have committed sins to various degrees and you are not Holier than thou. And in my experience, its the loudest complainers that are in denial about their own behavior.

#723 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

There's degrees of bad behaviour.

Then we're agreed.

Quoted from Mr68:

All of us have committed sins to various degrees

#746 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Shit. Does this make me number 2?

No man, I like you and often agree when you go off road. I don't think you present as badly as you let yourself imagine.
    And despite my efforts I must still be in the top ten as my fan club reminds me with their down-votes and occasional sniping.

#748 3 years ago

I like Cary Hardy too. But for him to capture the zombie Kaneda audience he needs to torture small animals and eat the entrails live.

#846 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I've blocked his email and I'm moving on with my life.

Brave, gutsy move.

#914 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How many times has his work been contacted about his online antics? Haha

This most recent time is the second one that I'm aware of. The first time was a few months into his first year of podcasting.
    His boss didn't care at the time.

#938 3 years ago

I began as a Kaneda hater and remember getting a PM from him after my calling him a Jpop sycophant. It was a reasonable message from him and we had a respectable private exchange. Afterward I would see him flare up on Pinside and I went back to arguing and mocking him which is my childish way. And speaking of childish ways, it was comforting to see so many of you playing in the sandbox with me.

When he came out with his first podcast, I eagerly tuned in to witness a Pee Wee Playhouse disaster and imagined how much laughter I would glean from it. To my surprise, it wasn't what I imagined and the show actually had some polish to it. The shows got better, although flawed in many, many ways, and I found him extremely entertaining and eventually I became a regular.

I find it remarkable that someone could get a permanent ban on Pinside (well deserved) followed by a long period of time when we were punished for speaking his name, and yet he made a come back. For him to become the most talk about personality with a number one podcast is impressive. Thats some evil genius shit right there and I admire his tenacity.

And I know I'm not alone. Over time I've seen many of his former haters now supporting him as I do. To each their own.

#962 3 years ago

No politics and take it private please.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.