Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#204 3 years ago
    Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

The only "safe" way someone could do a podcast without getting fired is if they either 1) worked for themselves as self-employed or 2) worked for a business or company that isn't so spineless to cave to someone complaining.
    Then again, I'm sure if someone was crazy enough they could complain to Soundcloud or wherever the podcast is being hosted to get them removed for "hateful content" or whatever stupid bs they would claim.
    I really hope more people become aware of this sort of thing, because this is how freedom of expression and speech gets eroded.

Quoted from zpinman370:

the thing we all have to keep in mind is that these days your considered guilty as soon as someone makes any kind of accusation. This is corporate political correctness taken to the max and abused and used by the minority of subversives that know how to use social media to there advantage. Its obvious someone or company took exception to Kaneda's viewpoint and freedom of speech and took the underhanded steps to shut him down. Scumbag move

Curious the usual suspects don’t come out of the woodwork, attacking posts like this. Happens anytime O-din or the likes post!
    Surprised at the consensus in a K-man thread. Usually it’s chaotic hell!

Glad that there’s a majority of sensible people on Pinside showing out that this extreme “political correctness” narrative is bullshit, and threatening people’s employers over their harmless hobbies is absolutely disgusting. This is honestly why I NEVER talk or even mention details about where I work. I’m vague at best. Someone might get their feelings hurt and stalk me for 2 months just to get me fired!

The folks that support cancel culture are spineless, and it’s very sad that the world is bowing to the vocal minority.

Truthfully I think K-man is a victim of covid-19 boredom, and too many busy-bodies stuck at home doing nothing. In an effort to feel useful they’ve taken up a fight against him.
    Hopefully we will see this stuff die down soon. People can have different opinions, isn’t that the entire point of diversity?

#294 3 years ago
    Quoted from javagrind888:

I think it was Zach Sharpe. Kaneda said only like a week ago that Sharpe reported his podcast to Facebook for violating standards. (Which it doesn't.) That shuts it down just until Facebook can review it.

Just for the record, it takes quite a few reports to get Facebook to do ANYTHING. One report doesn’t make a splash. If it did, I would have been Zucc’d a thousand times over. (Nothing illegal, just enjoy riling folks up)
    There system is almost entirely automated, so there’s a threshold of a certain number, and it’s quite high. Something like 400 reports the automated system will take it down.

However, if you fill out the complicated and well-hidden forum to claim copyright/IP infringement then that typically will always require a human intervention. I highly doubt someone would be assed to do that over a podcast, even if the guy is a jackass who leaks photos.

You’re trying to suggest that Stern, at its leanest time, with hardly anyone in the building, is PAYING someone to go around taking down podcasts? Absurd.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.