Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#142 3 years ago

The Western world is rapidly moving towards an orwellian nightmare.

#168 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s only cancel culture when it’s something they like.
    Colin K getting blacklisted for 4 years? Oh that’s ok.

Isnt it a huge difference if you do something at work or not?

#171 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

UFO...good music!

I was going to say, after listning, that it sounded kind of bland and pointless, but then i realized, maybe ufo have a crowd with telephones and Could call my employer, so maybe i shouldn't say anything about anything???

#174 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, but it also depends on how bad that something is

Slippery slope.
    Who is it that decides if it's bad enough?

#186 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s something that people just made up.
    I can’t think of too many jobs besides the nfl where you are required to stand for the national anthem once a week. Certainly none I’ve ever had.
    Either you are against “cancel culture” or you aren’t. Splitting hairs across ideological lines betrays your insincerity.

But at work you represent your employer.
    If we head towards a situation where everything you ever say, or have said is scrutinized, you'll end up in ddr.

#191 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Your boss. They act hct they feel, you sue them for wrongful termination if you think its wrong. Sucks but what can you do?
    I work for Mr 68 industries, i have a KKK podcast on my own time(as is my right), Mr 68 stock is plummeting but he has no right to terminate my employment.
    Fair?

I truuly dread the Day an employer decides what an employee does in it's spare time, or a polical mob decides who gets to keep their job or not.

#199 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right. So any way that two votes for cancel culture.
    For a board that claims to hate cancel culture so far my unofficial poll is 100 percent pro cancel culture. Go figure.

Stop trying to mark me with views i Dont share.
    It's really rude.

#203 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha, you didn't get to me at all, I'm just using an example. I thought your initial issue was that I was comparing k and traedue which I was in no way, just the idea of all speech being equal...which it isnt .

Well you're like centuries late dude. Turn on the news sometime.

Yea, realized when i wrote it, esp. The second paragraph, we are allready there.
    So where to relocate to?

#333 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

It's really simple... Does the employer want that person being associated with or representing their business.
    When you make a brand of being a raging prick and then start mixing in stuff that would clash with the imagery your employer wants to project... you get to a point where you can't stop the stigma that the person carries from following them into their job.
    It's really simple... do you want that face representing your business? And what that face brings with them? If not... well, you better be careful on what baggage you bring with you every day.

You are so far off, i´m amazed you doesnt even consider to realize it.

Do you honestly want your employer or anybody with influense or power to dictate how you live your life 24/7?

#698 3 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

...umm, I very surprised I'm the first to mention this but Mr. Koulouris is a psychopath, in the absolute & fullest sense of the term. No, he is NOT a sociopath. No, it doesn't mean he murders women in the shower (you can thank Hitchcock for adulterating that term). Every podcast I've listened to-every one-is indicative of this. A few of you correctly called him a narcissist. Narcissism frequently co-morbids with something called BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder. He is textbook. Frequently repeating his words in quick succession is a tip off. He does have that ingrained in his syntax. I swear to you, I stopped counting "passive/aggressive" in his last podcast after I heard it 25 times. The things he's done to other people (here and other places) shows his psychopathic nature.
    Please keep in mind that everything I've stated is MY OWN OPINION on the man. It's isn't fair or professional to diagnose someone without a 2-way interchange with them. However, if I was in practice (I'm not) and he were my patient, this would certainly be my diagnosis. My human pathos comes out for him as he's done quite a bit for the pinball community (as far as going after Stern and their terrible "quality measures") but man, are these people hard to treat. Medications are limited, and frankly they just don't work on BPD's. Do some research on the subject, I'm sure there's plenty on Google, and see how very similar he is to these conditions.

Anybody with atleast an ounce of education in psychiatry, do know that you can't be narcisstic and psychopathic. It's almost as contradictionary as it gets.

Anyway i like his podcasts and think it's a miss for pinball if he's gone.

#956 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah Kathy Griffin didn’t work for 3 years because she needed a vacation and Colin K hasn’t thrown a pass in 4 seasons cause he felt like needed a break lol.
    Nothing worse than people who think their shit don’t stink and these people who try to assign a political "side" to “cancel culture” are among the worst.

Two great examples.
    I almost cant stop laughing and i`m not even american.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.