Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 3 years ago

Why would someone go to his employer? What did they say or do? Did Kaneda piss this person off enough to do something like this? Trust me, I'm no fan of Kaneda or his mental illness issues, but if that were me I'd have a serious beat down with whoever did this...

#613 3 years ago

...umm, I very surprised I'm the first to mention this but Mr. Koulouris is a psychopath, in the absolute & fullest sense of the term. No, he is NOT a sociopath. No, it doesn't mean he murders women in the shower (you can thank Hitchcock for adulterating that term). Every podcast I've listened to-every one-is indicative of this. A few of you correctly called him a narcissist. Narcissism frequently co-morbids with something called BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder. He is textbook. Frequently repeating his words in quick succession is a tip off. He does have that ingrained in his syntax. I swear to you, I stopped counting "passive/aggressive" in his last podcast after I heard it 25 times. The things he's done to other people (here and other places) shows his psychopathic nature.
    Please keep in mind that everything I've stated is MY OWN OPINION on the man. It's isn't fair or professional to diagnose someone without a 2-way interchange with them. However, if I was in practice (I'm not) and he were my patient, this would certainly be my diagnosis. My human pathos comes out for him as he's done quite a bit for the pinball community (as far as going after Stern and their terrible "quality measures") but man, are these people hard to treat. Medications are limited, and frankly they just don't work on BPD's. Do some research on the subject, I'm sure there's plenty on Google, and see how very similar he is to these conditions.

#631 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Whatever anyone thinks of Kanada, there are a lot of misconceptions in the above post, as BPD is a very serious condition. A really close family member of mine has it & it's really inappropriate to label a person with this condition, who isn't a treating psychologist working together a psychiatrist and general practitioner doctor treating the patient.

Re-read my post. Carefully this time.

#641 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

listened to his podcast when he talked about something I was interested in hearing. If and when he dedicated an episode to flexing, bashing Pinside or individual posters, or talking about how great he was at some shit, it was an easy punch out. That was probably 65% of the time, honestly. Ive said this before about him, but he was the very definition of a guy that would ask why the house was on fire while still holding the smoldering flamethrower. But he would throw fastballs and he wasn’t a shill. For that I will give him credit.

^^^ This guy gets it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=cubesnake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.