Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheCapn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#504 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jigs:

Exactly like the other current podcasters. One guy, who proclaimed his restoration skills to be so great on a video...

By all means please inform me on which video I stated this. I only ask because I need to retract this statement. I'm pretty sure I have never proclaimed such a thing.

I'm merely a person like all of you. I love pinball, and I put out content that I would hope expresses that. I'm well aware that I'm not liked by everyone (they have their reasons) and I don't expect to be liked by everyone (I'm no Betty White). I appreciate those of you that have named me as a 'place holder' for Kaneda until his possible return. His shoes can never be filled. His abrupt exit will not affect my content. As per usual I will "do what I do" and we shall see where things go from there.

#738 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Honestly I wasn’t around when all this horrible stuff happened that people keep talking about. Sounds painful to many people. With that being said everyone has always had the right to listen or not listen to his podcast. People had the right not to vote for his twippy, or continue to talk about him on this thread. This thread is now at 15 pages there are classic pinball games that don’t have this many pages.
    You would think if there was going to be 15 pages talking about a single person it would be about someone who started Williams, Stern, Jersey Jack, or the guy who designed the greatest group of pinball games. No its about a guy who talks about pinball and while doing so has piled up a ton of enemies.
    At some point you have to let this thread go... in my opinion he’s playing all of you once again. He thrives on being the center of attention and you’re giving it to him with each and every post.
    Here is the thing Kaneda isn’t the center of the pinball universe and neither is ANYONE who does a podcast. The people WHO BUY and PLAY pinball are the center of the universe. If we didn’t play or buy Stern wouldn’t exist. People stopped buying and playing pinball once before and we lost Williams Bally... remember? We decide collectively if pinball continues and thrives not a manufacturer and certainly not a podcaster.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of this industry are ALL OF US who buy and play games. We need to remember that.
    NOT ONE PERSON in this hobby should put themselves on a pedestal or pretend they’re on some pedestal. We buy because we can’t help ourselves and we play because we’re all still kids at heart. Remember that as you keep this thread going for another 15 pages.
    And remember whomever comes after Kaneda or if he returns PINBALL is about BEING A KID! When you unbox a new game you feel like your 15 years old all over again.
    Just saying.

Damn, dude. This may be the first time I have ever been inclined to up-vote one of your posts. Well said.

/golf clap

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheCapn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=TheCapn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.