Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#475 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I'd like to ask everyone to please not go on a witch hunt blaming Stern or any individuals trying to figure out "who did it."
    I have some more information and regarding the matter and my most recent pinside babies episodes was sent to my employer as well another thread in a gaming forum, where they accused me of something horrible that was unfounded. 2 separate accusers.
    Unfortunately, in today's world it's not a question of guilt or innocence. The internet is filled with people who have nothing to lose and think it's funny to engage in this type of behavior. I would never wish this type of behavior on anyone and I hope none of you ever have to experience it.
    So please don't point the finger of blame or accuse anyone. That behavior is hurtful, unfair and uncalled for.
    Lastly, please DO NOT contact my employer asking them to let me do my show. They did not ask me to take it down. I made that decision. For me and my families sake, please respect that decision.
    Love,
    Kaneda

This is like when I asked my 7 yo to help me with something and he didn’t want to because, well, he’s 7. And then when he asked for my help, i remind him of when I needed help. He didn’t want to care about how I needed help or how others felt; only about himself and his needs. It’s something I battle with day to day with my young kids to make them better people. Luckily, they are only 3 and 7. Kaneda is much older, I hope he begins to understand how others feel when they are attacked, just as he has been attacked now.

He has an entertaining show, but his wrongful constant bullying and personal attacks needs a reality check. Hopefully this is it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.