Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bumper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#499 3 years ago

The only thing missing from this thread is a poll "Who ratted on Kaneda?"

#608 3 years ago

Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    This is my final post on this matter. Again, not happy this has become a pubic matter, and those of you just jumping on me should really understand the whole story.

1) You agreed to sell the machine to me for $6500. I paid you in cash and took ownership of the machine. Period.

2) You said I could later buy the "paperwork" if I wanted for $2500. It turns out that I already have a copy of the paperwork, so I am not buying it from you.

3) You lied about other offers for the machine to inflate the price. You said somebody else was offering you $10,000, but it turned out that was a complete fabrication.

4) You pushed the above point on me as hard as you could to make me quickly buy the machine. You made me feel that if I didn't buy it, you would sell it to somebody else the next day. You very quickly took my $6500 so you could buy a drum set.

5) You now want the machine back. I am only mildly representing your unrelenting email messages. You literally will not leave me alone. I have gotten HUNDREDS of messages from you trying to buy back the machine and constantly asking for pictures, dimensions, etc. You won't let up. I get dozens a day from you.

6) I don't want to trade it back to you for a Twilight Zone pinball machine. I don't want a Twilight Zone pinball machine. I have repeated this to you dozens and dozens of times. If I sold it back to you it would be for cash, but you never offer cash. You just keep offering to trade other things for it. That isn't how it works.

7) You have misrepresented me and our entire transaction here terribly. Up until yesterday, nothing had changed. As soon as you found out you would not be able to buy the Felix machine on Ebay, you freaked out on me. You panicked and sent out half-truths to people who were not involved in the transaction to make me look like a liar. Look where this thread has gone in less than a day because of your actions. Why would I want to continue to deal with a liar who publicly misrepresents me?

8 ) You spent my money already and you could not buy back the machine if you wanted to. Where is my $6500? You don't have it anymore. Have you told everybody here that you can't buy it back from me? Have you told them that you are upset because I won't trade you back the Feliz machine for a pinball machine that I don't want and is worth less than what I paid? To get my money back I would have to sell that machine and hope to break even.

That last part is where everything falls apart. You want Felix back, but you can't buy it because you already spent my money.

Another enemy:

You lied about our transaction and you slandered my name online. You've got nearly 7 grand in your pocket after you lied to me, and I'm the thief? Anything I tell you after this point means nothing, because you will just come on here and say whatever you want."
    1) Incorrect, We agreed at $9000 before you even came.
    2) Incorrect, I said the paperwork was to be collateral so you would pay the remaining amount.
    3) Incorrect, I did get offers, I even offered to send you their emails, but you never replied back
    4) Incorrect, you egged me on to sell to you as soon as possible. You wanted to come the next day which I reluctantly accepted.
    5) I do want the machine back. You sent me dozens of emails too asking for the same thing regarding felix artwork and wanting to buy it from me.
    6) Incorrect, You never answered any of my emails regarding trading, so I kept sending them.
    7) The information presented is how it happened. I don't need to misrepresent anything or should mirepresent anything. You brought this ordeal upon yourself.
    8) I can sell that TZ and have your money back. The TZ was meant for my mod project.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bumper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead?tu=Bumper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.