Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 21.
    #301 3 years ago
    Quoted from BRW84:

I don't know anything about Kaneda, and I have no feelings toward him one way or the other. That being said, I've read this entire thread on Pinside and two threads on Facebook about this situation, and not ONE has had a comment explaining what the hell it was he said that was so objectionable. I find that strange to say the least.

He didn’t say “one” thing...he’s just a constant shit-stirrer in the hobby...and I say this as a friend & a guest on the show.

If we wanna play “who done it”, we have to examine motives. Who’s he pissed off?

-Stern generally hates him. He talks shit about their playfields, their BOM cost, he’s “ruined” 2 of their launches by releasing info & pics early, makes fun of Zach Sharpe, talks shit about Dwight, etc.

-Deep Root - he recently did a story about Barry Oursler’s blackface Halloween photo, and leaked a pic of their cabinet design until he had to take it down after DR threatened him.

-JJP - He was their guest of honor and got the Wonka VIP tour, only to turn on the game and shit on it...been talking lots of shit about Lawlor & all the JJP behind the scenes drama...teasing GnR with mini leaks.

...or, could it just have been some random hobbyist/listener who didn’t like something he said?

#302 3 years ago

Its simple, when these people are identified (and they will be) just remember if they did it to him they will try and do it to you. We need to shut this shit down.

#303 3 years ago

The first half of Stern’s evil plan is complete. Take down K man. Now onto the other threat......Pinside.

#304 3 years ago
    images.jpgimages.jpg
    #305 3 years ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

The first half of Stern’s evil plan is complete. Take down K man. Now onto the other threat......Pinside.

I honestly cant understand why Stern and JJP in particular are so afraid of Pinside either. An obsessed captive market that is most likely more than 50% of your total market that craves your engagement with them. AND IT COSTS YOU $0!!!! HEEELLOOOO Stern marketing.......$0!!!! Honestly, for the unadulterated quality of this captive audience, it would be worth paying someone full time who's sole job is to engage with Pinside. Most companies would kill for access to such a concentration of their known and proven customers. This is the marketing equivalnet of a bullet through the temple. Not the usual shotgun spray marketers have to work with.

But no, they act like Pinside is a cancer in the hobby and should be avoided at all cost.

Same with Kaneda - if they actively engaged with Kaneda, gave him interviews, gave him leaks, he would give them priceless publicity to their core captive market that money couldnt buy. Sure you might cop the odd mouthful, but that happens whether you shun him or not.

Look at Spooky - they sold all 750 R&M's in 2 hours (?) with $0 marketing except Pinside (and to a lesser extent Kaneda).

WAKE UP!!!!!

#306 3 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, first time I have ever written the word.

#307 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Freedom of speech was made to protect freedom of unpopular opinion/speech.

Does it not? I don't see the government censoring Kaneda.

#308 3 years ago

Such stupid shit. I'll call Chris tomorrow, we'll have a steak, tequila and a cigar.

clown wars (resized).jpgclown wars (resized).jpg
    #309 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

He didn’t say “one” thing...he’s just a constant shit-stirrer in the hobby...and I say this as a friend & a guest on the show.
    If we wanna play “who done it”, we have to examine motives. Who’s he pissed off?
    -Stern generally hates him. He talks shit about their playfields, their BOM cost, he’s “ruined” 2 of their launches by releasing info & pics early, makes fun of Zach Sharpe, talks shit about Dwight, etc.
    -Deep Root - he recently did a story about Barry Oursler’s blackface Halloween photo, and leaked a pic of their cabinet design until he had to take it down after DR threatened him.
    -JJP - He was their guest of honor and got the Wonka VIP tour, only to turn on the game and shit on it...been talking lots of shit about Lawlor & all the JJP behind the scenes drama...teasing GnR with mini leaks.
    ...or, could it just have been some random hobbyist/listener who didn’t like something he said?

You should include Spooky and their janky machines being called out too.

#310 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jigs:

You should include Spooky and their janky machines being called out too.

He loves Spooky tho, cuz they talk to him & listen to his critiques. His only game is a Spooky. If we’re playing “Who Dunnit”, they have no motive.

#311 3 years ago

I’d say, let Kaneda back on pinside. It’s getting too hostile lately.

#312 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

He loves Spooky tho, cuz they talk to him & listen to his critiques. His only game is a Spooky. If we’re playing “Who Dunnit”, they have no motive.

Also looking at JJP for a moment, they couldn't buy the hype he was starting to build with the slow tease of GNR. Why would they want that to stop?

#313 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

I honestly cant understand why Stern and JJP in particular are so afraid of Pinside either. An obsessed captive market that is most likely more than 50% of your total market that craves your engagement with them. AND IT COSTS YOU $0!!!! HEEELLOOOO Stern marketing.......$0!!!! Honestly, for the unadulterated quality of this captive audience, it would be worth paying someone full time who's sole job is to engage with Pinside. Most companies would kill for access to such a concentration of their known and proven customers. This is the marketing equivalnet of a bullet through the temple. Not the usual shotgun spray marketers have to work with.
    But no, they act like Pinside is a cancer in the hobby and should be avoided at all cost.
    Same with Kaneda - if they actively engaged with Kaneda, gave him interviews, gave him leaks, he would give them priceless publicity to their core captive market that money couldnt buy. Sure you might cop the odd mouthful, but that happens whether you shun him or not.
    Look at Spooky - they sold all 750 R&M's in 2 hours (?) with $0 marketing except Pinside (and to a lesser extent Kaneda).
    WAKE UP!!!!!

In fairness, within the last year I've seen Dennis Nordman, Lyman Sheets, Dwight Sullivan, and Zombie Yeti all make multiple posts. Which is frankly more than I ever expected. I believe Stern's official Pinside presence left sometime around the release of Ghostbusters and all the uproar around the pf/insert issues. But clearly a lot of their employees do look at Pinside, and at least some of their Devs do read and respond to issues/questions in the owner's threads. So it's not a complete, blanket-ban from Pinside.

But yeah, I'd love for them to be more involved in Pinside, but I don't see it happening.

#314 3 years ago

There’s only one person I know who is petty and desperate enough to do this...

Motive is there too...

#315 3 years ago
    Quoted from Scandell:

There’s only one person I know who is petty and desperate enough to do this...
    Motive is there too...

Who???

#316 3 years ago

How many times has Kaneda said he’s done, not doing podcasts for a while or said he’s considering stopping. He’s in the kind of PR promotion business and he’s proven he understands it well. Seven pages of comments in less than 24 hours... I have never in my life talked a person who likes hearing themselves talk more than Kaneda. This guy has claimed to have been booted from many different types of forums not just pinball. He thrives on being the center of attention good or bad and boom you guys gave it to him.

I wouldn’t doubt even for a second this is a stunt to be the center of attention once again only for him to pop back up a few weeks from now.

Right now there is nothing coming out and honestly the only thing he cares about right now is GUNS N ROSES. If anyone honestly thinks he’s not doing a podcast about Guns N Roses when that comes out you’ve lost your mind.

He said in his final podcast that YOU NEVER KNOW about him coming back. Of course he’s coming back because he loves playing with people’s emotions and lets be honest he loves hearing himself talk. He’s good at it really good. Too bad we have so many people falling for it!

When Guns comes out, he’ll say something like IM BACK after thinking long and hard and having talks with my job I’m doing my podcast again. Maybe he’ll say I’m doing a special just for GNR then another one will follow. Maybe he’ll tone down or do them sporadically but he will be back rest assured on that. Then we’ll hear I don’t know 10 more podcasts why he should win the trippy again.

I mean c’mon anyone really falling for this? He says he will continue doing pinball stuff on Facebook WHAT? So you got in trouble about pinball you can’t do a podcast but you can do live streams in facebook. Does this make sense people?

Do I think someone called his business to trash him... OH YEAH I DO! He makes enemies and fast but what he does as a HOBBY shouldn’t concern his companies owners. Well unless some of them license games to Stern or JJP that is... but who knows. If someone called and said they’re filing a lawsuit somehow against him but even that doesn’t make sense. They wouldn’t be suing his boss but rather him directly. When he does his podcast he represents himself and his job HR department shouldn’t really care. Again unless he’s blasting one of their clients why would they care??? Did the company he works at lose an account no way in hell. Yeah someone called his company but I very seriously doubt anyone said STOP DOING PODCASTS!

He’s coming back and you know what all the people who blast him will listen again... you simply can’t help yourself!

If he truly never comes back like him or hate him he made an impact. He did many bad things and good things. He gave us many correct scoops and good or bad he always told it the way he sees it. As Arnold says “ILL BE BACK” and he will be back probably right before Guns N Roses is released.

Until we see you again goodbye!

#317 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I have never in my life talked a person who likes hearing themselves talk more than Kaneda.

FA86AEE3-6263-4B1A-A425-4E1811F5C788 (resized).jpegFA86AEE3-6263-4B1A-A425-4E1811F5C788 (resized).jpeg
    #318 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

How many times has Kaneda said he’s done, not doing podcasts for a while or said he’s considering stopping. He’s in the kind of PR promotion business and he’s proven he understands it well. Seven pages of comments in less than 24 hours... I have never in my life talked a person who likes hearing themselves talk more than Kaneda. This guy has claimed to have been booted from many different types of forums not just pinball. He thrives on being the center of attention good or bad and boom you guys gave it to him.
    I wouldn’t doubt even for a second this is a stunt to be the center of attention once again only for him to pop back up a few weeks from now.
    Right now there is nothing coming out and honestly the only thing he cares about right now is GUNS N ROSES. If anyone honestly thinks he’s not doing a podcast about Guns N Roses when that comes out you’ve lost your mind.
    He said in his final podcast that YOU NEVER KNOW about him coming back. Of course he’s coming back because he loves playing with people’s emotions and lets be honest he loves hearing himself talk. He’s good at it really good. Too bad we have so many people falling for it!
    When Guns comes out, he’ll say something like IM BACK after thinking long and hard and having talks with my job I’m doing my podcast again. Maybe he’ll say I’m doing a special just for GNR then another one will follow. Maybe he’ll tone down or do them sporadically but he will be back rest assured on that. Then we’ll hear I don’t know 10 more podcasts why he should win the trippy again.
    I mean c’mon anyone really falling for this? He says he will continue doing pinball stuff on Facebook WHAT? So you got in trouble about pinball you can’t do a podcast but you can do live streams in facebook. Does this make sense people?
    Do I think someone called his business to trash him... OH YEAH I DO! He makes enemies and fast but what he does as a HOBBY shouldn’t concern his companies owners. Well unless some of them license games to Stern or JJP that is... but who knows. If someone called and said they’re filing a lawsuit somehow against him but even that doesn’t make sense. They wouldn’t be suing his boss but rather him directly. When he does his podcast he represents himself and his job HR department shouldn’t really care. Again unless he’s blasting one of their clients why would they care??? Did the company he works at lose an account no way in hell. Yeah someone called his company but I very seriously doubt anyone said STOP DOING PODCASTS!
    He’s coming back and you know what all the people who blast him will listen again... you simply can’t help yourself!
    If he truly never comes back like him or hate him he made an impact. He did many bad things and good things. He gave us many correct scoops and good or bad he always told it the way he sees it. As Arnold says “ILL BE BACK” and he will be back probably right before Guns N Roses is released.
    Until we see you again goodbye!

You might be right with your Pelican Brief.
    I too thought the same. No doubt, many others as well.
    We're not going to know the truth.
    If it was his way of doing this, in order to take a break - so be it. People express themselves differently. It's still not going to change me in listening to his podcast.

The guy has talent - an entertainer, a great broadcaster, well spoken person and passion for pinball.
    How good was his Youtube clip the other day on R&M?
    Who's to say that Kaneda "may" evolve into a Twitch streamer?
    It won't be long until he starts a family, buys that lovely home in Long Island and drives a Ridgeline pickup.

Anyway, today's news and this thread has been a great read.

SC.

#319 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

-JJP - He was their guest of honor and got the Wonka VIP tour, only to turn on the game and shit on it...been talking lots of shit about Lawlor & all the JJP behind the scenes drama...teasing GnR with mini leaks

Well Tbh Stern manages very well to fuck up their own launches / game announcements without the help of leakers. And he has valid points on sterns playfield qualities, cost-cutting efforts and sterns facebook banning increase has increased after zach came into stern, so there are absolutely things to critisize and not many podcasts do..

I also think that getting a vip tour etc from a game company and getting to try a new game should NOT equal positive impression of a game.. it should be a good moment to get an honest feedback, wether its pos or neg. Otherwise it is just "paid praise" which is worthless.

Dont know any specific about the shit talk about dwight or lawler, so cant comment on that.just Important to distinguish between "myour code or design is boring , uninspired and plays like shit" vs "you are a worthess c**t". One is harsh critique, other is insulting and shit talk.

Just trying to add some perspective.

#320 3 years ago
    Quoted from javagrind888:

I think it was Zach Sharpe. Kaneda said only like a week ago that Sharpe reported his podcast to Facebook for violating standards. (Which it doesn't.) That shuts it down just until Facebook can review it.

Interesting. Do you have a reference for this?

That anyone misuses the face and name of a Stern public (spokes) person, and false-quoting him, is a huge violation. And justifies that that party is taking action against it.

But, of course, it should be personal only. And not involve anyone else incl. set persons workplace. Not saying Stern did any such.

#321 3 years ago

Kaneda provided entertainment for my gym session & work commute. He was an advocate for customers and provided a fresh take to the hobby.

I am thankful for his contribution to the hobby and hope he returns one day

#322 3 years ago

He was just as annoying years ago on the GNR forums, same modus operandi. Troll and stir and just doing whatever he could to get attention and be talked about at any cost and ultimately feed his insatiable ego.

When I saw he first came here I cringed as I knew exactly how it would go and sure enough it did.

Pathetic little man that truly needs help imo.

#323 3 years ago

Get with the times pinside. Podcasts are so last decade. Old time radio is where it's at. The OG podcast.

https://www.oldtimeradiodownloads.com

#324 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

he’s “ruined” 2 of their launches by releasing info & pics early

And where exactly did the info and pics come from? Perhaps Stern should focus more on internal issues if they want to keep info secure until launch day.

#325 3 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Whatever the reason, good riddens!

Riddens?

I'm not a spelling corrector, but damn, that one had me laughing.

#326 3 years ago

I'd be expecting payback in the future if I was some of the people I'm thinking of off the top of my head. Hope what goes around comes around.

#327 3 years ago

Still trying to figure exactly what or how his employer can tell him no podcast. This is a bummer. He’s the one podcast I really look forward to, and I hope he can get it ironed out and comeback even better. Sad that some idiot would stoop so low to try to get a pinball podcaster in trouble with his financial well being. It’s a frickin toy people!!! A non essential toy!

#328 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Its simple, when these people are identified (and they will be) just remember if they did it to him they will try and do it to you. We need to shut this shit down.

Press X to doubt

Like... he or she will do it to US? Why? Says who? For what purpose?

#329 3 years ago

Guess it was easier to go after Chris than actually address issues he raised and improve your product

#330 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Guess it was easier to go after Chris than actually address issues he raised and improve your product

It’s certainly cheaper, which I guess is the bottom line if Stern (or other manufacturer) did this. I do hope the full story comes out. The people at K’s company who got the complaint don’t owe any confidentiality to the complainer, so it seems possible they will talk at some point—maybe after a few adult beverages at the next office holiday party.

#331 3 years ago

Chris is punking us, and none of this ever happened.

This is what he does. Using episode 499 to really flog up the audience for episode 500. 500 will be his highest rated episode ever, because the whole pinball world is in a froth over it. This asshat knows how to market, and he is currently marketing you. Enjoy.

#332 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Well you know that all the manufacturers need to up their game for the prices they want to charge. If Stern's (or others) model was to focus on the operators and not give a shit about the HUO market they need to re-think that priority. Who the hell is going out in this environment to play on location?? The thing is when you buy a new game and it looks like the moon after few hundred plays why would you want to purchase another from that company unless your an operator?? I know there is a thread for this, but to the point at hand, shutting up a vocal critic I guess they think may be good for business if indeed it was them. Maybe someone should compile a list and we can really get the conspiracy theories going

#333 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

It's really simple... Does the employer want that person being associated with or representing their business.
    When you make a brand of being a raging prick and then start mixing in stuff that would clash with the imagery your employer wants to project... you get to a point where you can't stop the stigma that the person carries from following them into their job.
    It's really simple... do you want that face representing your business? And what that face brings with them? If not... well, you better be careful on what baggage you bring with you every day.

You are so far off, i´m amazed you doesnt even consider to realize it.

Do you honestly want your employer or anybody with influense or power to dictate how you live your life 24/7?

#334 3 years ago

pinball is the big loser on this. Just look at this discussion. Kaneda's pinball podcast puts huge energy into the hobby. Kaneda is marmite, some people love him some people hate him. Thats partly what makes him interesting.

But at the core of what he tried to drive was bringing magic to pinball and I think thats something we all agree (I hope) is important.

A lot of the other podcasts/media got most of their talking points from Kaneda so what are they going to talk about?

On the whole "I'm grassing you to your boss nonsense" which has made me shutdown my linkedin account (pending some subscription issue), sure there are always consequences from freedom of speech but having had something similar happen to me, I can tell you its not a pleasant experience to go through. An organisation, who really don't like me, consistently target me with one of my clients CEO's citing what I've said on twitter or facebook!

Cheers,
    Neil.

#335 3 years ago

This entire situation is another example of the few ruining things for the many. It’s just such an unfortunate situation. I’m sure whoever did this is laughing reading this thread. That’s the type of person who would do such a thing. K’s podcast will be sorely missed.

#336 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

pinball is the big loser on this. Just look at this discussion. Kaneda's pinball podcast puts huge energy into the hobby. Kaneda is marmite, some people love him some people hate him. Thats partly what makes him interesting.
    But at the core of what he tried to drive was bringing magic to pinball and I think thats something we all agree (I hope) is important.
    A lot of the other podcasts/media got most of their talking points from Kaneda so what are they going to talk about?
    On the whole "I'm grassing you to your boss nonsense" which has made me shutdown my linkedin account (pending some subscription issue), sure there are always consequences from freedom of speech but having had something similar happen to me, I can tell you its not a pleasant experience to go through. An organisation, who really don't like me, consistently target me with one of my clients CEO's citing what I've said on twitter or facebook!
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Agreed. The pinball world offers a much less colorful landscape this morning.

Pinball with miss its wise court jester!

#337 3 years ago

Sooooo......what would happen if his employer suddenly got about 2000 emails complaining that he can’t do his show?

#338 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Chris is punking us, and none of this ever happened.
    This is what he does. Using episode 499 to really flog up the audience for episode 500. 500 will be his highest rated episode ever, because the whole pinball world is in a froth over it. This asshat knows how to market, and he is currently marketing you. Enjoy.

You know...I feel terrible for the guy if it actually happened. There is absolutely no excuse for something like this happening (well...there is I guess...but nothing Kaneda has been guilty of). But honestly, knowing all the stuff he's pulled in the past, this really is the most likely scenario. Especially since it's episode 499. For everything he is, he's a heck of a PR and marketing guy, and this reeks of marketing stunt.

I'm not sure if I hope I'm right or hope I'm wrong. LOL

In all seriousness though...if this happened, whether you like Kaneda or not, the person who did this is a terrible person. Hope you can sleep at night.

#339 3 years ago

People are getting bored and whomever in this thread said things are getting downright Orwellian is totally correct.

What happened to Kaneda is happening everywhere. Some people are angry/entitled and bored and have way too much time on their hands.

I'm currently saddled with my own grusome legal situation - directly caused by the Pandemic. And I'm fighting for my life through the lawyers and legal system.

If people don't realize that witch hunts are rampant and laws are being twisted/situations are bubbling and getting volatile...let's just say we're just getting going -- this plague is going to be with us a minimum of 6 more months.

Add the Covid situation; economies collapsing; social fabric unwinding due to 3 generations fighting for the same piece of pie (people live too long and work into their 70's) and an economy of the last 25 years built on a house of cards, no margin of profit and massive need for high volume of sales at all times; overextension of cheap credit/overvaluation of various properties and businesses...and a general climate of social unrest/injustice and extreme political polarization.

Stuff's about to get real fucking interesting.

It's K-Man today - you tomorrow.

You can take that to the bank.

#340 3 years ago

This is ridiculous. Whomever did it is complete shit. This was the best pinball podcast and it wasn't even close.

#341 3 years ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Still trying to figure exactly what or how his employer can tell him no podcast. This is a bummer.

It was probably as easy as his F this and F that and especially F soandso episodes.
    Unnecessary, was always cringy and can be weaponized in corporate world.

#342 3 years ago

He should interview Gary from RGP Radio for his 500th podcast. That would be amazing.

#343 3 years ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Sooooo......what would happen if his employer suddenly got about 2000 emails complaining that he can’t do his show?

his company would probably be even more annoyed and it wouldnt be great for Chris. No one should contact his employer...Shouldnt have happened in the first place either. We should just leave him be for a while

#344 3 years ago

i tried listening to him a couple years ago. was totally random. listened for about a month. while some things he said was true but he is extremely toxic. Did every show with an attitude on how he would do it better, extremely negative, constant shit, made a point to piss people off, tactics to get his point across was to push peoples buttons, get into an argument and here is his point.

Might be fine for some people to act that way, some people dont mind being treated that way. I stopped listening to him because I have better things to do in life rather than listen to a child cry about what he wants and how he wants it and his voice speaks for everyone.

If he took a mature way if talking about the problems of pinball he wouldnt have the personal issues now. Remember you reap what you sow.

He should cool off and try a different approach. Suxs someone went after him personally but it truly did not surprise me and I thought it would have happened sooner.

Wish him best of luck.

#345 3 years ago

2020 as it happened... Bush fires, floods, Covid-19, Brexit taking a sideline, global racial equality protests, then Pinside falls in love with Kaneda!?

Anything could happen in the next half hour...

p.s. for what it's worth I thought he was a good listen, certainly didn't deserve someone going after his bread and butter

#346 3 years ago

What about all of the people that are affected by his actions? What if he got his way and stern closed? was he not going after innocent peoples jobs? He is far from being innocent in this. It suxs all the way around. At the end of the day it is just a stupid game!

#347 3 years ago
    Quoted from busa32927:

What about all of the people that are affected by his actions? What if he got his way and stern closed? was he not going after innocent peoples jobs? He is far from being innocent in this. It suxs all the way around. At the end of the day it is just a stupid game!

... and what if he got his way and Stern and JJP improved?

#348 3 years ago

It's a fucken' low act to go for someone where they work. Hopefully he shows up on the Pinball network

#349 3 years ago
    Quoted from busa32927:

was he not going after innocent peoples jobs? He is far from being innocent in this.

No. How is expressing a negative opinion as a independent person about a company or product going after someone’s job!? Guess we can’t express negative opinions about games anymore on Pinside - need to hurry and take down the Stern and JJP playfields are crap thread, and all the reviews that could cause someone not to buy a machine.

#350 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer67:

It's K-Man today - you tomorrow.
    You can take that to the bank.

This is absolutely correct. The goal posts are continually being shifting farther and farther down the slippery slope. Attacking someone at work is a threat to their livelihood, ability feed ones family and it's just wrong.

Attempts to "level" the playing field by undermining equal opportunity will only lead to division and hate.

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 21.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead/page/7?hl=leonspinkx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.