Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,029 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    Crime-22 (resized).jpg
    C3DECEF7-C00E-4EB4-9753-CA1CD16DE347 (resized).jpeg
    Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg
    DB3A5EF6-1FA4-421A-A234-2D480F83E8D5 (resized).jpeg
    tenor-31.gif
    IMG_20200630_232050 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223105_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-223251_Chrome (resized).jpg
    10C9CAF1-A4A9-44F1-9214-3160629E109A (resized).jpeg
    Stephcorn.gif
    uAhjbZk (resized).png
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-06-45-58-30 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 21.
    #601 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

We know Aurich settled the employer thing. Still no excuse for the childish harassment of Hilton, which you didn't address.

As I recall, all three of them were fucking around so lets not pretend anyone is innocent.

#602 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Most loathed would definitely make for a interesting thread???

Predator guy?

#603 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

However I stand by what I said there will be a podcast 500 and sooner than you think.

Completely disagree on a Kaneda episode 500. A John Doe episode #1 is much more likely.

#604 3 years ago

I can't imagine Kaneda will actually stay gone... but I can hope his narcissistic, useless ass is done.

The guy appears to be a thief (see KLOV, when he declined to pay the balance owed on that Fix it Felix,) he's a narcissist who tried to ruin a tournament for attention because he's a textbook narcissist ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-strongly-worded-message-for-kaneda ) and he's personally gone after other folks here, including Hilton and arguably Aurich (plus I think others I'm forgetting,) including with their employers. Garbage excuse for a person, and a plague on the community.

#605 3 years ago

Predator guy is probably top 3.....BUT #1 if you are talking bout something other than pinball

#606 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Joe didn't say this, I did. Besides being sage advice in general, I knew who asked the question and I knew nothing was going to change to satisfy him. I could've lied and implied we'd magically make everything the way he thought it should be later, just to make the sale I suppose. I thought it better to be upfront.
    I'm not really getting how it's "dumb", so maybe you can enlighten me on that one.

Thank you for the correction. It's no secret JJP needs to start selling a substantial amount of games and fast. Hopefully GnR will be that title. To come out and say that on a new title that's being streamed to death isnt going to sell more units. People watch an hour or less, see most of the game, and without some promise of more will think twice before spending that amount of money. You never want to lie but theres always a safe, neutral stance to be taken. If I said that to one of my company's account executives I'd be taken off that account immediately. Maybe your comment wasnt "dumb" but it certainly isnt smart. I respectfully agree to disagree with you.

#607 3 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

a plague on the community.

Kooluris-19?

#608 3 years ago

Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    This is my final post on this matter. Again, not happy this has become a pubic matter, and those of you just jumping on me should really understand the whole story.

1) You agreed to sell the machine to me for $6500. I paid you in cash and took ownership of the machine. Period.

2) You said I could later buy the "paperwork" if I wanted for $2500. It turns out that I already have a copy of the paperwork, so I am not buying it from you.

3) You lied about other offers for the machine to inflate the price. You said somebody else was offering you $10,000, but it turned out that was a complete fabrication.

4) You pushed the above point on me as hard as you could to make me quickly buy the machine. You made me feel that if I didn't buy it, you would sell it to somebody else the next day. You very quickly took my $6500 so you could buy a drum set.

5) You now want the machine back. I am only mildly representing your unrelenting email messages. You literally will not leave me alone. I have gotten HUNDREDS of messages from you trying to buy back the machine and constantly asking for pictures, dimensions, etc. You won't let up. I get dozens a day from you.

6) I don't want to trade it back to you for a Twilight Zone pinball machine. I don't want a Twilight Zone pinball machine. I have repeated this to you dozens and dozens of times. If I sold it back to you it would be for cash, but you never offer cash. You just keep offering to trade other things for it. That isn't how it works.

7) You have misrepresented me and our entire transaction here terribly. Up until yesterday, nothing had changed. As soon as you found out you would not be able to buy the Felix machine on Ebay, you freaked out on me. You panicked and sent out half-truths to people who were not involved in the transaction to make me look like a liar. Look where this thread has gone in less than a day because of your actions. Why would I want to continue to deal with a liar who publicly misrepresents me?

8 ) You spent my money already and you could not buy back the machine if you wanted to. Where is my $6500? You don't have it anymore. Have you told everybody here that you can't buy it back from me? Have you told them that you are upset because I won't trade you back the Feliz machine for a pinball machine that I don't want and is worth less than what I paid? To get my money back I would have to sell that machine and hope to break even.

That last part is where everything falls apart. You want Felix back, but you can't buy it because you already spent my money.

Another enemy:

You lied about our transaction and you slandered my name online. You've got nearly 7 grand in your pocket after you lied to me, and I'm the thief? Anything I tell you after this point means nothing, because you will just come on here and say whatever you want."
    1) Incorrect, We agreed at $9000 before you even came.
    2) Incorrect, I said the paperwork was to be collateral so you would pay the remaining amount.
    3) Incorrect, I did get offers, I even offered to send you their emails, but you never replied back
    4) Incorrect, you egged me on to sell to you as soon as possible. You wanted to come the next day which I reluctantly accepted.
    5) I do want the machine back. You sent me dozens of emails too asking for the same thing regarding felix artwork and wanting to buy it from me.
    6) Incorrect, You never answered any of my emails regarding trading, so I kept sending them.
    7) The information presented is how it happened. I don't need to misrepresent anything or should mirepresent anything. You brought this ordeal upon yourself.
    8) I can sell that TZ and have your money back. The TZ was meant for my mod project.

#609 3 years ago

#610 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Predator guy is probably top 3.....BUT #1 if you are talking bout something other than pinball

Hydrofoil?

#611 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

As I recall, all three of them were fucking around so lets not pretend anyone is innocent.

That is complete BS and you damn well know it Kim.

I never did (and never would) go F with anyone’s livelihood like that.

The POS made a fake Fbook account, took pics of me off the internet from obscure sources to try and make it appear real, friended 100s pf people, further used the Fbook algorithm to friend other real friends and family members that thought it was me, and invested serious time into making it appear as if it was actually me. He then posted insane shit with the account to the point that real life people called me and asked WTF was happening.

He then called my work and boss at the time to out me for using social media and Pinside at work. He knew exactly what he was doing, it was and still is complete BS.

He also made numerous eBay ads impersonating me, online bullying, and further attempting to cause damages.

I asked, pleaded, and begged him to stop multiple times, telling him it was way too far and he crossed serious boundaries. It impacted my personal life and started my decline in being as active in pinball as I always worried when he would pull more shit, screen cap me saying or doing something in my hobby/personal life, and then take it to my work life/real world.

I NEVER mixed any BS like this and never would. To insinuate and even accuse that I did is frankly really shitty Kim.

#612 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

The POS made a fake Fbook account, took pics of me off the internet from obscure sources to try and make it appear real, friended 100s pf people, further used the Fbook algorithm to friend other real friends and family members that thought it was me, and invested serious time into making it appear as if it was actually me. He then posted insane shit with the account to the point that real life people called me and asked WTF was happening.
    He then called my work and boss at the time to out me for using social media and Pinside at work. He knew exactly what he was doing, it was and still is complete BS.
    He also made numerous eBay ads impersonating me, online bullying, and further attempting to cause damages.
    I asked, pleaded, and begged him to stop multiple times, telling him it was way too far and he crossed serious boundaries. It impacted my personal life and started my decline in being as active in pinball as I always worried when he would pull more shit, screen cap me saying or doing something in my hobby/personal life, and then take it to my work life/real world.
    I NEVER mixed any BS like this and never would. To insinuate and even accuse that I did is frankly really shitty Kim.

Geez man, that’s serious dedication to trying to stalk and ruin you. He did it cuz, reasons?

No pot-stirring here, just, wow, wondering why?

#613 3 years ago

...umm, I very surprised I'm the first to mention this but Mr. Koulouris is a psychopath, in the absolute & fullest sense of the term. No, he is NOT a sociopath. No, it doesn't mean he murders women in the shower (you can thank Hitchcock for adulterating that term). Every podcast I've listened to-every one-is indicative of this. A few of you correctly called him a narcissist. Narcissism frequently co-morbids with something called BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder. He is textbook. Frequently repeating his words in quick succession is a tip off. He does have that ingrained in his syntax. I swear to you, I stopped counting "passive/aggressive" in his last podcast after I heard it 25 times. The things he's done to other people (here and other places) shows his psychopathic nature.
    Please keep in mind that everything I've stated is MY OWN OPINION on the man. It's isn't fair or professional to diagnose someone without a 2-way interchange with them. However, if I was in practice (I'm not) and he were my patient, this would certainly be my diagnosis. My human pathos comes out for him as he's done quite a bit for the pinball community (as far as going after Stern and their terrible "quality measures") but man, are these people hard to treat. Medications are limited, and frankly they just don't work on BPD's. Do some research on the subject, I'm sure there's plenty on Google, and see how very similar he is to these conditions.

#614 3 years ago

It was me. I did it.
    Any of you punk bitches decide to change outta yer panties into boxers I'll be on my front porch.

#615 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You forgot the hoodie...

What ever happened to that damn hoodie anyways?

#616 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.
    Any of you punk bitches decide to change outta yer panties into boxers I'll be on my front porch.

I’ll be right over......to give you a case of your choice of beer

#617 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.

Ok, but I warn ya, I’ve got hairy legs!

#618 3 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

...umm, I very surprised I'm the first to mention this but Mr. Koulouris is a psychopath, in the absolute & fullest sense of the term. No, he is NOT a sociopath. No, it doesn't mean he murders women in the shower (you can thank Hitchcock for adulterating that term). Every podcast I've listened to-every one-is indicative of this. A few of you correctly called him a narcissist. Narcissism frequently co-morbids with something called BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder. He is textbook. Frequently repeating his words in quick succession is a tip off. He does have that ingrained in his syntax. I swear to you, I stopped counting "passive/aggressive" in his last podcast after I heard it 25 times. The things he's done to other people (here and other places) shows his psychopathic nature.
    Please keep in mind that everything I've stated is MY OWN OPINION on the man. It's isn't fair or professional to diagnose someone without a 2-way interchange with them. However, if I was in practice (I'm not) and he were my patient, this would certainly be my diagnosis. My human pathos comes out for him as he's done quite a bit for the pinball community (as far as going after Stern and their terrible "quality measures") but man, are these people hard to treat. Medications are limited, and frankly they just don't work on BPD's. Do some research on the subject, I'm sure there's plenty on Google, and see how very similar he is to these conditions.

Whatever anyone thinks of Kanada, there are a lot of misconceptions in the above post, as BPD is a very serious condition. A really close family member of mine has it & it's really inappropriate to label a person with this condition, who isn't a treating psychologist working together a psychiatrist and general practitioner doctor treating the patient.

#619 3 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Geez man, that’s serious dedication to trying to stalk and ruin you. He did it cuz, reasons?
    No pot-stirring here, just, wow, wondering why?

I believe he did it for attention. I was a hyper poster, a known person in the Pinside community/pinball community, and opinionated. He wanted clicks and thrives off drama stirring for the attention. By going after other known people and talking shit, it brings him into the conversation and that is what he “needs” it appears. Pretty much his MO and when he would not stop the bullying and elevated things with real world stalking I knew the only way to make him “go away” was to pull back (publicly) from a hobby I loved.
    If I was not a “personality” to him then he would lose interest and look to the next shiny thing to elevate his persona and clicks.

There is no doubt about it that he has deep rooted issues. Glimpses of his reality and inner turmoil have been seen by multiple communities and at times in serious ways in pinball (tossing drinking, smacking his then girlfriend around, and making a drunken scene were the worse we have seen to this point IMHO), but he always thinks it is a game and has no repercussions. His supporters love the schtick and don’t realize the real life negative impacts he has had and created for others. He feeds off the support and it justifies all his actions in his head.

I don’t condone anyone Fing with anyone’s personal livelihood, but after being negatively impacted in my real
    Life by his stalking I can 100% understand why someone would turn it around on him.

#620 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.

Boxers suck.

#621 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

At least you didn’t come home to find he had put your pet rabbit in a crockpot, so there is that.

#622 3 years ago

I switched to boxers in 8th grade and never looked back.... Let freedom ring!

#623 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.

I'd be on my way, but I shit you not, my car battery is dead.

#624 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I believe he did it for attention. I was a hyper poster, a known person in the Pinside community/pinball community, and opinionated. He wanted clicks and thrives off drama stirring for the attention. By going after other known people and talking shit, it brings him into the conversation and that is what he “needs” it appears. Pretty much his MO and when he would not stop the bullying and elevated things with real world stalking I knew the only way to make him “go away” was to pull back (publicly) from a hobby I loved.
    If I was not a “personality” to him then he would lose interest and look to the next shiny thing to elevate his persona and clicks.
    There is no doubt about it that he has deep rooted issues. Glimpses of his reality and inner turmoil have been seen by multiple communities and at times in serious ways in pinball (tossing drinking, smacking his then girlfriend around, and making a drunken scene were the worse we have seen to this point IMHO), but he always thinks it is a game and has no repercussions. His supporters love the schtick and don’t realize the real life negative impacts he has had and created for others. He feeds off the support and it justifies all his actions in his head.
    I don’t condone anyone Fing with anyone’s personal livelihood, but after being negatively impacted in my real
    Life by his stalking I can 100% understand why someone would turn it around on him.

I’m sorry for the damage inflicted Bro. No one should deal with stress on that level in a hobby. Jesus age, I wouldn’t of handled it like you. It would of escalated. My tolerance Level for bs is Minimal. You’ve got a better strategy.

#625 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I switched to boxers in 8th grade and never looked back.... Let freedom ring!

Now that you’re an adult switch again to boxer briefs like the rest of us.

#626 3 years ago

Today's kids will never understand, I hear ya.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
    #627 3 years ago

If you have to wear underwear I would take panties over boxers probably.

#628 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Today's kids will never understand, I hear ya.[quoted image]

Gryszzz, if that’s you, I don’t want any trouble man, ok?!

#629 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'd be on my way, but I shit you not, my car battery is dead.

LOL. Good times buddy, good times.
    I met the AWESOME AF Nebraska crew that day, shit happens for a reason haha.

#630 3 years ago

What makes boxer briefs superior to boxers? I have all kinds of extra support muscles built up now!

#631 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Whatever anyone thinks of Kanada, there are a lot of misconceptions in the above post, as BPD is a very serious condition. A really close family member of mine has it & it's really inappropriate to label a person with this condition, who isn't a treating psychologist working together a psychiatrist and general practitioner doctor treating the patient.

Re-read my post. Carefully this time.

#632 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What makes boxer briefs superior to boxers? I have all kinds of extra support muscles built up now!

They don’t bunch up. I can’t believe your wife or SO allows you to be in boxers still. Haha

#633 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

They don’t bunch up. I can’t believe your wife or SO allows you to be in boxers still. Haha

hmmm maybe I fill them in so well they don't bunch up? Well, that's what I'm going with. I don't think it would impact my wife if I made the switch.

#634 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

hmmm maybe I fill them in so well they don't bunch up? Well, that's what I'm going with. I don't think it would impact my wife if I made the switch.

I’m just surprised any adult wears boxers still. Had no clue.

#635 3 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Frequently repeating his words in quick succession is a tip off.

Allot of that is also textbook PR stuff. I’m guessing it’s is his “on-air” persona and I’d wonder if he’s like that in real life.

#636 3 years ago

This is a lot of time dedicated to a guy that almost no one claims to like, listen to, or think about at all.

I listened to his podcast when he talked about something I was interested in hearing. If and when he dedicated an episode to flexing, bashing Pinside or individual posters, or talking about how great he was at some shit, it was an easy punch out. That was probably 65% of the time, honestly. Ive said this before about him, but he was the very definition of a guy that would ask why the house was on fire while still holding the smoldering flamethrower. But he would throw fastballs and he wasn’t a shill. For that I will give him credit.

#637 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

This is a lot of time dedicated to a guy that almost no one claims to like, listen to, or think about at all.
    I listened to his podcast when he talked about something I was interested in hearing. If and when he dedicated an episode to flexing, bashing Pinside or individual posters, or talking about how great he was at some shit, it was an easy punch out. That was probably 65% of the time, honestly. Ive said this before about him, but he was the very definition of a guy that would ask why the house was on fire while still holding the smoldering flamethrower. But he would throw fastballs and he wasn’t a shill. For that I will give him credit.

At a quick glance, your Sam Jackson avatar always reminds me of Hercule/Mr.Satan from Dragonball Z. Always makes me do a double-take.

#638 3 years ago

But back on topic, does no one else here wear boxers?

#639 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Let’s not act like you are totally innocent in this situation or other similar situations. You search online and post things about members here that may or may not be true. You don’t know if the shit you post is true or not yet you present it as fact. You are part of the problem. There is a reason you are involved in the drama Hilton.

#640 3 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

Are you sure he contacted Aurich’s employer?

Someone contacted his regular day job to rat him out about his side gig. The speculation at the time it was Chris, who had it out for him.

As for the harassment of Hilton, it took place on Facebook and eBay. Fake accounts, etc.

#641 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

listened to his podcast when he talked about something I was interested in hearing. If and when he dedicated an episode to flexing, bashing Pinside or individual posters, or talking about how great he was at some shit, it was an easy punch out. That was probably 65% of the time, honestly. Ive said this before about him, but he was the very definition of a guy that would ask why the house was on fire while still holding the smoldering flamethrower. But he would throw fastballs and he wasn’t a shill. For that I will give him credit.

^^^ This guy gets it!

#642 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

The guy’s actual job was to create drama. He was hired to get peoples attention - and clearly he’s very good at it. His podcast was just a version of what he does on a daily basis for work, but with no employer/customer mandated filter.

#643 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was me. I did it.

Why am I hearing DRI all of a sudden?
    D6F4A3B6-F502-4FF4-8F47-BC26CFD11C3B (resized).jpegD6F4A3B6-F502-4FF4-8F47-BC26CFD11C3B (resized).jpeg

#644 3 years ago

His company must have been more upset than he let on for him to remove every episode.

#645 3 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Why am I hearing DRI all of a sudden?
    [quoted image]

There's no laugh emoji and that makes me sad.

#646 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

There's no laugh emoji and that makes me sad.

#647 3 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Everything major he did got rebroadcast here pretty quicklyalong with the usual spectrum of reactions; one doesn't need to listen to get the general gist.

#648 3 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

His company must have been more upset than he let on for him to remove every episode.

He engaged in very unprofessional behavior for his line of business.

#649 3 years ago

this is such a bummer, and whoever reported this to the employer should be ashamed. never attack a man's, or a woman's livelihood. its low AF

with the power of the internet, we need to find out who called the employer, then we need to effect retribution. lets prank call the shit out of him, or spam him, or something super annoying.

Kaneda did not deserve to be persecuted this way; nobody does. He is a great podcaster, and the reason i made my little podcast (anchor.fm/bosshog) Most of the content was reaction from Kaneda's pod. he was simply the best, and always elicited a good convo.

he is a great member of our community, and hopefully he will be back.

#650 3 years ago
    Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

this is such a bummer, and whoever reported this to the employer should be ashamed. never attack a man's, or a woman's livelihood. its low AF
    with the power of the internet, we need to find out who called the employer, then we need to effect retribution. lets prank call the shit out of him, or spam him, or something super annoying.
    Kaneda did not deserve to be persecuted this way; nobody does. He is a great podcaster, and the reason i made my little podcast (anchor.fm/bosshog) Most of the content was reaction from Kaneda's pod. he was simply the best, and always elicited a good convo.
    he is a great member of our community, and hopefully he will be back.

LMAO! Comedy gold!

There are 1,029 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 21.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-podcast-dead/page/13?hl=leonspinkx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.