Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

Are you saying you don’t like your pinball podcasts to be hour long ads for their distributor business or full of excuses for sterns overpricing and shit quality?

Quoted from drfrightner:

I would say that. I listened to that podcast once let me repeat once. Worst podcast period end of story.

They love me! They really love me! (Tears swelling up and chin quivering)

6 months later
    #339 3 years ago

Yup it’s confirmed. Zpinman, Delt, and Seenev are Ice Cream Shoppe Sample Tasters...typical...

#348 3 years ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

Tough words coming from a Twippy loser
    Not into ice cream, but we have drank the Kaneda cool aid and obviously more than just some of us like it. As the numbers dictate, Kaneda kicked the TPN's ass around the block and it wasn't even close.
    Is Kaneda perfect NO but who is. For some of us we like the entertainment and having someone who will actually hold the manufacturers accountable for what they offer up. Unlike others who do nothing but cheerlead in order to make bank

Maybe one day I'll finally win a TWIPY...or three...a man can dream, sigh...

Are you more of a meat and potatoes kinda fella? I can respect that.

#355 3 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

Yeah. I mean I tuned in to listen to a pinball podcast and I hear you complain endlessly about someone doing something normal because it inconvenienced you in the smallest way. It's only a matter of time before spotify knocks on your door with a $100,000,000 podcast deal.

Damn, I called it correctly! (Pats self on back) I love creating on our podcast and if I was chasing money I wouldn’t be doing a podcast on pinball. Plus, doing a podcast about watches with Dennis sounds like torture. The Time Is Now Podcast ughh

#366 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I’m still waiting for Zack To build his own pinball machine.
    Was that an honest quote or are you just blowing smoke up our ass?

I will design a pinball machine at some point. I understand the complexities, the costs, and the difficulty, to some degree, but of course nowhere near the level that you do. I know it's a strong stance and yes I hammed it up a bit for entertainment purposes on the podcast, but I believe I can design a machine that is significantly better than Punny Factory. No disrespect, it's more a reference to the standards I hold for myself. I love a good challenge so putting that statement out there challenges me to create something great.

Ship me down a Punny Factory and I'll promo it and review it I love new pinball.

#370 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Challenge accepted !
    All of our contractors and manufacturers are at your disposal.
    You design something send me the files and I will cut you a white board.
    Send me the art and I will print it onto the playfield.
    Mock up the plastics and I will print and cut them for you.
    I can help you get the dream machine that you design and help you show it to the world.

I'm loving the sound of this. Much respect to this gesture and acceptance of the challenge!

#373 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Ok first come up with an original theme, I am sure the Pinsiders will help you with ideas. Then we will go on to the shots and engineering that will show you a virtual vision of your game: I am sure your theme will be great; and no it can not be this theme:[quoted image]

Dang, it's gotta be an original theme? No one is interested in those And second, I want my game to make people feel good when they play it, so the theme above is a definite turn-off to most and would leave you feeling guilty about enjoying pinball.

#384 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Theme confirmed

I 100% love and support this as a pinball theme!

#387 3 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Zach Meny presents: Ice Cream Shop!
    Hit the shots to pick your flavors and toppings.
    Taste test Multiball
    You drain and your ice cream cone drops to floor.

Hahaha Ice Cream Shoppe Truck I guess could work.

#415 3 years ago
    Quoted from scottieIA:

I like that idea... Little Shop of Horrors Pinball. Chris can direct the "pinball experiences", marketing, and conduct the hype train. Franchi can do the art that fits into his style. Zach can lead design, help the hype train by telling people to "buy buy buy". Pinball Buzz can build them. But don't know who's going to mop up the all blood that will be spilled.. . Maybe stream the development in an octagon cage?

Yeah but us three would fight with one another more than building a machine. Hahaha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.