Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#28 3 years ago

Who gives a shit?

1 week later
    #155 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

One of the things I find interesting about Chris is how he goes back and forth on his opinions and judgements.
    Case in point: Jersey Jack releasing information about GnR before they're ready to ship it. For years now he has railed (and railed and railed) about how JJP should NOT announce a game before they are ready to ship it within a few weeks. In his latest podcast (#505) though, he now says that they are making a mistake by not doing so and questions what it would hurt. Even though he supposedly does not know how soon they will be able to produce it.

Because he just likes to hear himself talk, doesn't matter what he is actually saying....

2 months later
    #208 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I believe It was Hemingway who said “Always leave up sober what you podcasted drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”

I haven't listened to his drivel, but judging by his past pinside activity, I'd say his rants are equally unimpressive sober or not.

1 week later
    #235 3 years ago

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

3 months later
    #261 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

You would think that someone who was voted another award by the people would be a member here...
    Congrats Chris.

He would be. If he didn't alienate and antagonize everyone relentlessly with his egotistical bullshit. Pretty sure this has been mentioned about a thousand times for those of you who weren't here to endure it.

#267 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Now we'll hear about it all year from K mouth...

I won't hear a thing

#270 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Kaneda is the truth teller to the powerful. Someone who will not stand for subpar standards and execution. Look at the changes to the play fields in the past 18 months, with even JJP recognizing thenprofblem. Now, Mirco is installing posts in previously untouched and unharmed real estate.
    In terms of his opinions, Chris is someone who has the pulse of the community. He knows what we think, and his goal is to push the community and hobby forward. Often to the detriment of his own ratings. He really tries to focus on the consumer, and does at time get bogged down in the quagmire.
    I for one am glad he’s back. There may be obeyed leaders, but he is someone with the will and and desire to effectuate change. No am glad he’s here, and he is in the proper role. Chris Kaneda, 6/28/21.

This is the funniest post I have read in a long time

#328 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I'll never understand posts like this.
    I enjoy listening to Kaneda because I'm a radio geek and admire anyone that can do a solo show and keep it entertaining. Chris does that well.

If it's anything like his pinside posts, I can see why it's a solo show!

2 months later
    #687 2 years ago

Can we get back on topic?!?!
    It's called Taylor Ham!

1 week later
    #815 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Go to Apple podcasts and search for it, you’ll see it’s not subscribed anymore. Just subscribe again and it’ll all load up right.

Or do yourself a favor, and don't .

1 week later
    #853 2 years ago

I haven't listened to this guy since back in the day when he trolled every post on pinside. I have plenty of negativity in my life as it is, and don't need something to raise my blood pressure
    I think it would be awesome if this whole thread were to dissappear because all it does is provide a venue for his loyal followers to instigate and bring him up here, when he was banned for a reason. Why continue discussing someone who isn't even allowed here because of his unnecessary drama?

#857 2 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Yet here you are adding to the thread…amazing

I don't know what's amazing you. I come here to see how many sheep still don't know why he was banned in the first place. You know, newbies who think they already know it all.

#866 2 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Yet you still post

What is that in response to? I never said I don't post. Here's another post just to assure you that I post.

#894 2 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

So you come into a thread about a guy you don’t like and constantly check and post in said thread. If you don’t care why do you check the thread let alone post in it?

I have nothing better to do. I check all my pinside threads constantly to avoid my real life of horror. I enjoy watching dumpster fires.
    None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand.

#920 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Boob's Pinside Quiz:
    What do NicerSoul , PinlordMarc , and HC2016 all have in common?

They are Kaneda slug accounts.

#921 2 years ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

Ha , Have I ever mentioned K , or came to his defense .... Nah , just making fun of you so called “grown men” The majority of Pinsiders are laughing at you . So yup , I’m trolling you knts . Just waiting on being moderated , or being banned . “Be nice”

You've already been banned, under your origin account.

#929 2 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Who are 3 people who’ve never been in my kitchen.

As far as you know!

#944 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

He happily admitted he was wrong about the sales of new Spooky combo games.
    Love him or hate him, he is very entertaining.

You spelled "aggravating" wrong.

4 weeks later
    #947 2 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Kaneda does alot very well...people listen--both his lovers and haters. He is extremely popular and that will never change. He brings up tons of good points...he gets people talking...he keeps the manufacturers on their toes. He is G O O D for the Pinball and Arcade World out there! Once you start listening, its really hard to stop--let's face it! He admits it when he is wrong too. He will continue and prosper (unless his fatherly duties or job duties step in for a bit). He is not going away, and will go on to win his fifth Twipy for sure. Todd

Yes, he is just as good for the hobby as that escalera kid.

4 months later
    #977 2 years ago

I still cringe when I see the name or see this thread reopened. He lost me before he even became his pinball identity when he ruined countless threads on here and brought drama everywhere. It's much nicer now
    I listened to one podcast in the beginning to give him a chance, and heard exactly what I expected.

#980 2 years ago
    Quoted from spinout:

uh oh. I just saw a "Farewell" message pop up on Facebook and now this... did the pinsider who got the jump on him regarding the Godfather intel push this over the edge?[quoted image]

More likely another "look at me" opportunity.

#1017 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not a Kaneda hater and I feel badly that he now believes I've betrayed our friendship. (I got a text message from him).
    As I posted, I've grown disappointed in his show, (he burned me out), but I'm not angry and I hoped he could learn from the criticism. I was just being honest.
    Kaneda going exclusively behind a paywall is an emotional overreaction I consider to be a mistake. By doing so he has immediately cut his listening audience from a few thousand to about 300. That's significant and right now competing podcasts and manufacturers are celebrating.

Until next week, when he changes his mind and we all get to read about it in this thread

#1071 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Currently he is at 307 Patreon subscribers which is up from 303 when I first checked a few hours after the announcement yesterday.
    Not for me but if anyone wants to join, here is the link:
    https://www.patreon.com/kanedapinball?fbclid=IwAR299z-k226F0chrcw5y25aWcBZo4xhyEbmixH7-U-KipoTAFW6JsxbcJAM
    I think it will be interesting to monitor the ebb and flow of subscribers over time.

At least post the correct link...

https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/general/why-do-i-have-no-life/

#1080 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lopa:

The posts where people complain about complaining and say they never complain are my favorites.

True, and I'm doing my civic duty to keep history alive and keep the newbies sober. I never listen to him, but when I see people supporting him I feel like they should be educated about who they are listening to to better understand the source

#1082 2 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I think most of the "grownups" here can take care of themselves....

Totally. It's the other 99% I'm referring to

#1189 2 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

That's a bit tricky because of the title of this thread , but I'll give it a try , " I like Dodge Demons "

I'm positive I will never listen?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.