Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lou-e-gee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#89 3 years ago

He's okay-ish. I wish there was a "skip douchebaggery" feature on the podcast, I hate the wasted time on drama. He's like the Jersey Shore of Pinball. Kind of like a WWF character, you know, the annoying self promotion, a bit of entertaining, drama, and somewhere in that there is actual athleticism. Just like his podcast, somewhere in there, there is some pinball information/discussion. I'll listen once in a while if I'm super bored. Good luck to him, I know he talks a lot about positive vibes, but time to just do it, let go of the ego, or don't. I don't care not my podcast...after all, lots of people like Jersey Shore and WWF. You do you Chris. I know you're reading, all the best.

#128 3 years ago

So September 15th Kaneda is revealing picture of GnR play field...Remember he promised if JerseyJack didn't make an announcement before then, he would post a picture.

Obviously it won't happen. Kaneda doesn't actually have a picture. The guy is a liar. The next day he back tracked and made up a story that Jersey Jack is angry with him about potentially releasing a picture that he "posted" before, but somehow no one saw it. That's what I don't like about Kaneda, he can be entertaining, but flat out lying and making up stories is super sketchy and immature. It's like watching a 12 year old nerd tell us about his super hot model girlfriend that goes to another school. If Kaneda actually has a picture (spoiler...he doesn't)...I'll eat my words. But I can guarantee he won't release anything on September 15th 2020. He's full of it. So if you enjoy listening to a guy lie to you, then Kaneda is your guy. Besides the lying he's fine, he has animated discussions, talks pinball, speculation etc. Just no need to lie.

#131 3 years ago

LOL! You think it's only been 4 years. Try forever! I don't have a party I like, so I'm not taking sides, but being lied to is as American as slice cheese

#134 3 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

He has a picture.. posted to his facebook.. I saw it just didnt screen grab it. That said he wont share it.

Ok, describe the picture then.

Nice try Kaneda!

#135 3 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Where was this posted/stated?

He stated it in his facebook live. Then the next day facebook live he started making excuses as to why he won't reveal it.

PLEASE, if he had any leak, he'd post it right away. Being secretive is not his mojo.

Even when he was asked what the play field looked like he gave the most generic answer, like, it had more than one flipper and there is a lot of guns n roses themed stuff and says the artwork is awesome...Ok...I could of said the same safe answers too. It has 4 legs, bumpers, lights, band members. etc.

#142 3 years ago

lol looks like a struck a cord with Christopher/Kaneda. I guess liars don't like being called out. I apologize for calling you out on the lying bro! I'll keep my observations of your lying to myself next time. BTW, Saying "I saw the art, so how would i know the art is awesome" as proof you saw it, is the most laughable thing and then saying Axl is in the centre of a group pic? NO WAAAAY...you're telling me the singer of a band is at the center? MIND BLOWN! REVOLUTIONARY! Next thing your going to share is that Slash is wearing a top hat in the artwork. Come on man, you were better off not addressing me then stretching the lie and further looking foolish. I use to think you were entertaining, but now that you called me out instead of walking the walk, you're just desperate, and sad, really. Also calling me a troll, newbie, a clown, a hater, and all other sorts of names because I challenged you on a lie, is a great counter! Then you spend half a facebook live wondering why people hate you and complaining that you did nothing to them. I never called you a name or a fraud, I actually complimented you many times and said my only concern is the blatant lying and that turns me away. No need to lie. But you do you bud, and continue to fill in your time throwing yourself a pity party on your little podcasts and then the other half wondering why people don't like you and wondering why they have beef with you, and you claim to be the victim. Lose the act buddy. Personally, I don't have beef because I could care less about you, you're laughable and meaningless to me. Also why do you keep calling your viewers "slow"? You literally just called them all slow in this current facebook live. I can see why you think you can get away lying to them all the time, because you think so low of them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lou-e-gee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=lou-e-gee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.