Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I for one am happy the podcast is back, as I have long commutes to deal with! Take it for what you will however I find him very entertaining whether right or wrong on his predictions!

Hopefully it wasn’t all made up for attention.

E25FC6C5-E995-4F24-ABC5-33C0CA41325D.gifE25FC6C5-E995-4F24-ABC5-33C0CA41325D.gif
    1 year later
    #1062 2 years ago

I’ve learned so much new shit in the past 3 pages. Wow.
    Plenty of posters here that I typically groan when their names pop up, but feel bad for and appreciate their stories.

Evil twin? Crazy Levi throwing Special-K out after physically assaulting someone? Extremely personal bullying memes? Machine scamming? Robin Death threats? Pinside behavior? (I knew some of that but only a little, mainly before my time)

There’s more too, but I can’t keep it all straight. The dude needs a Wiki dedicated to his shit. It would be nice if someone could write a factual, chronological timeline of controversies and drama. I didn’t realize so many people here knew Chris personally. Pinball is so much more personal and tight-knit than I thought, and even then still knew it was really tight!

Personally, only knew that he was banned on Pinside, and that’s pretty difficult to accomplish considering everyone else comes back like a Phoenix. Knew that he’s a douche, and I listened to exactly 10 minutes of one podcast, the entire time which he talked about himself, in the third person, and was rigorously jerking off his ego.

He reminds me of someone back on RGP. Being a good judge of character is important in life, and I’m glad my initial judgements were correct. Being an abrasive douche is one thing, especially as your schtick, but physical and private personal attacks are another and not really forgivable. Most of his listeners are chronic- enablers for a blatant narcissist, that never ends well.

Lastly: announcing/spoiling future projects just for fame and bragging rights is not a talent lol.

1 week later
    #1280 2 years ago

Just got around to catching up on this thread, and it baffles me, how are people in such denial?
    On his Facebook RIGHT NOW he’s making direct call outs for different users here. The foolish boy begs for attention.

I feel bad for TigerLaw not sure if you’re actually friends with him but you’ve become his temporary shield, shortly he will probably hate you and blame you for everything.

What I want to understand is how all these people pay him and bury their heads in the sand when he is blatantly putting his personal vendettas on his page? He really deserves everything he has gotten here, RGP, and Facebook. He is a nasty, and petty person who tries to ruin people’s lives. I will post screenshots for the Chris-apologists.

P.S. If Special K decides to admire me and wants to obsesses and fangirl over my post, please tag me here, I don’t watch his show. Genuinely gave it another try, but they’re very poorly produced and boring. He should take notes from talented folks like the Buffalo Pinball guys

D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpegD58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg

#1296 2 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Yep, I enjoy mocking him. And if he posts a free episode, I’ll listen.

Let’s pump the brakes here, my stance is obviously well known, but we are also trying to maintain some civil discourse here. We don’t want this to became like the Old Taco bash thread. That’s not the point.

I’ve defended Chris’ personal right to make his podcast, and I am vehemently against Cancel Culture. As certain people like to say “you have a right to say what you want but we have a right to call you out on it” that fits here. Will he’s done terrible things, he hasn’t broken the law (that I’m aware of). He’s allowed to be a knobhead and make bad choices in his personal time. We should not “dox” or threaten his work or his livelihood, just like he shouldn’t.

We all have some life outside of pinball. Saying “JJP are a buncha crooks for their defective playfields!” Shouldn’t affect you as a doctor, or a lawyer, or a corporate worker, or retail. Try to keep the pinball lens in focus, this is not a personal attack thread, despite what the person in question has done.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.