Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#463 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey Chris - since you kept saying “I don’t get it” during your apology & I know you’re reading this, I’ll explain it so you get it.
    There’s a difference between critiquing a public figure and attacking a private person. You’ve created a false equivalency between the two. YOU made the choice to be a public figure. You. No one who comments on you via the internet owes you anything. You’re a pundit. Imagine if any of the daily TV/Radio pundits went online to read what people are saying about them...do they then try to use their platform to find out who they are & and put a spotlight on them? Pundits have power, and unfortunately followers of some pundits will follow a little too hard, and do things because they thought their “trusted authority figure” wanted them too. Never forget: words are powerful & people can be nuts.
    Then there’s the hypocrisy factor. People have come after you and your job multiple times. How do you not see that these personal attacks on people destroy any sympathy anyone would have for you if this ever happens again.

Not to mention his own brother posted that he was out side of my home and whether or not he should throw shit on my door or not. A legit threat? No! But you never know with people. And this is right after his FB live when he was talking about how some crazy was threatening someone at JJP in the name of the Kaneda Army. Oh and let’s not forget the homosexual comments that were thrown from multiple people at Zach and I! I guess they were trying to use that as an insult? That shit can fly on his page but I question why he deleted comments and get banned? And to touch on that, yes deleted FB lives and comments are pathetic. It’s not just a change of mind or a change of feeling. It’s controlling a narrative. You post something and it doesn’t get the response you wanted so you delete it. It does not change how you feel. You just didn’t get the support you wanted for your ludicrous actions. That now erases your insane behavior for the next person or the next 100+ that visits your page. All they see are the things that paint you in the best light possible and that fit your narrative and supporters.

#468 2 years ago

well doxxing isn't illegal - and the true origins of it is far more dark than whatever Kaneda would do, you assume something that doesn't stand up to scrutiny and have given credit were its clear none is due - further - what he intended to do is irrelevant in the days of innocent until proven guilty - for all you know he was going to send chocolates as a thank you.
    You lot spend way too much time worrying about what one person with a podcast says and probably not enough about what the other podcasts aren't saying. if you don't like what he or anyone else says and you think they have no value - stop listening, stop talking about it- in an audience base of >1000 people the drama in pinball podcasts (and "media" LOL) is just insane.
    let the downvoting commence!</
    If you can’t conceive of the implications that could arise of even simple doxing or finding out someone’s true Identity, then you are completely out of touch with society. . It’s not just what Chris could or would potentially do, it’s what his actions of calling for the identity of another individual could provoke a less stable person to do that follows him. Nothing to mess around with. Love the guy all you want but to support this is very disconcerting!

#469 2 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:well doxxing isn't illegal and if you think what he posted is doxxing you are delirious - and the true origins of doxxing is far more dark than whatever Kaneda would do, you assume something that doesn't stand up to scrutiny and have given credit were its clear none is due - further - what he intended to do is irrelevant in the days of innocent until proven guilty - for all you know he was going to send chocolates as a thank you - maybe not lol. evil intent? - Hell no.
    You lot spend way too much time worrying about what one person with a podcast says and probably not enough about what the other podcasts aren't saying. if you don't like what he or anyone else says and you think they have no value - stop listening, stop talking about it- in an audience base of >1000 people the drama in pinball podcasts (and "media" LOL) is just insane.
    let the downvoting commence!

If you can’t conceive of the implications that could arise of even simple doxing or finding out someone’s true Identity, then you are completely out of touch with society. . It’s not just what Chris could or would potentially do, it’s what his actions of calling for the identity of another individual could provoke a less stable person to do that follows him. Nothing to mess around with. Love the guy all you want but to support this is very disconcerting!

#476 2 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'm not supporting Chris; I'm supporting the reality of the facts and questioning the negative intent that is demonstrated here. If it was you or anyone else I'd be saying the +same+ thing. was the post mis-guided - for sure but more than that - sorry its a super stretch.

If one would tend to refer to it as “miss guided” then one would tend error on the side that it was inappropriate and that there was ill intentions. Not the direct apposite with the comment of miss guided. Your comments on his Facebook and Facebook lives would most certainly direct us to believe that you are more in favor of him then against or opposed to any action that he presents.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now?tu=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.