Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,303 posts
  • 264 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lopa
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Kaneda is back! 501 airing now”

• I for one am glad it's back on the air! 242 votes
      59%
    • I can't stand the dude so I won't listen 144 votes
      35%
    • I am a bit of a cry babby so would like to ruin it for all others who enjoy it! 23 votes
      6%

(409 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.11.00 PM (resized).png
    30895E3E-6DBA-47BC-8AC8-62364AB43A50.jpeg
    D58901C1-DD40-40D3-9EE3-3BA46C9CD0F8.jpeg
    0FC26130-112B-42C0-97A9-6B2A06409B34 (resized).jpeg
    DC1C7810-F36D-425E-9425-A154C88B456B.gif
    JA.gif
    IMG_20211228_044443 (resized).jpg
    CCNNYkURGpQuk9kiUnJZj5-1024-80 (resized).jpg
    F518830E-401B-451C-92BB-80D345B1FA19 (resized).jpeg
    D470D117-B210-45AC-A7DF-A40399C3CABC (resized).jpeg
    8277A8E0-2C87-42AB-AA48-CF00E76D0000 (resized).jpeg
    5f6tm7 (resized).jpg
    0E399C60-2A60-4DD8-A257-2E6B5DBEBDE3.jpeg
    6E007445-3C87-4F99-ACFB-40DEB8FFBA2A (resized).jpeg
    clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
    k (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 27.
    #601 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm not surprised that most of the respected people in the industry & pinsiders think he's a complete douche-bag

We all can't be as well respected as you.....

#602 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm not surprised that most of the respected people in the industry & pinsiders think he's a complete douche-bag narcissistic & nothing more than a cancer to the hobby & all the notorious trolls and clowns buy his wolf tickets on his Facebook posts. He's been chased off and banned from a few forums and still has his head up his own ass so far that he can't even see it. Maybe that's why he squints when he's spewing that crap

Kaneda is far from perfect and he says off the wall outrageous stuff sometimes (see Flynnibus outburst) I wish he wouldn’t do that stuff. Overall I find his show to be entertaining and helps me to pass the time, I find myself on a daily basis almost desperate for distractions from my current situation and if his podcast can provide that even for 30 minutes I’ll take it.
    To those of you that have lives that are so free from serious problems that Kaneda’s podcast would even rate high enough to upset you, all I can say is congratulation and count your blessings.

#603 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Kaneda is far from perfect and he says off the wall outrageous stuff sometimes (see Flynnibus outburst) I wish he wouldn’t do that stuff. Overall I find his show to be entertaining and helps me to pass the time. I find myself on a daily basis almost desperate for distractions from my current situation and if his podcast can provide that even for 30 minutes I’ll take it.
    To those of you that have lives that are so free from serious problems that Kaneda’s podcast would even rate high enough to upset you, all I can say is congratulation and count your blessings.

Everyone needs to stop being so Kanedaphobic. Kanedaphobia should not be tolerated.

#604 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I find myself on a daily basis almost desperate for distractions from my current situation...

That's what got me into pinball.

Whatever it is... godd luck to you, I hope it get's better.

If it's something you can change, take the chance.

#605 2 years ago

Add the JJP FB group to the list of sites that he has been banned from (as of yesterday).

#606 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Add the JJP FB group to the list of sites that he has been banned from (as of yesterday).

You've got to hand it to him, he tries to be the biggest troll possible and he's good at it.

#607 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I think he banned me from his Facebook page a while back. More hypocrisy from the king. Lol.

#608 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

You've got to hand it to him, he tries to be the biggest troll possible and he's good at it.

He's a great troll. The best most popular TWIPY troll as voted by Pinsiders every year. It's "entertaining" because it's so ridiculous on so many fronts.

What does that really say? Not much because he acknowledges that he has to go that route to win an award that no one cares about except him while the "pinball industry" literally hates him in the process.

He's picked a side and feeds into the mob mentality of hate and negativity. I'd tell Chris to focus on his new child instead but he can't help himself.

The latest GNR BS? That did it for me.

Is it really the chump change he makes on Patreon? NYC does suck but wow.

#609 2 years ago

He says he's not going to do anything with his NIB GNRCE until JJP sends him a new pf so he can then send the game to HEP on his dime to bulletproof it.

He obviously didn't think through that idiotic statement!

Send the NIB game in box to HEP and he will fix it up NOW for you. Don't need a new pf.

He loves ginning up the uninformed dummy whiner crowd. Because he's part of it. Lol

Do a "Podcaster babies" episode. The hypocrisy of whining about other people invading and trolling his FB live Bs is hysterical when considering the shit he has pulled in the past with Levi and basically every other event/site you can think of.

#610 2 years ago

I'm confused why he repeats each sentence twice and talks about himself in third person.

#611 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm confused why he repeats each sentence twice and talks about himself in third person.

Kaneda is close friends with Jimmy Two Times.

FqOhGKPp (resized).jpgFqOhGKPp (resized).jpg
    #612 2 years ago

I like his podcasts, I think he tells it like it is, where a lot of people beat around the bush and don't want to upset the apple cart.

#613 2 years ago

i knew the dude had issues when i first saw him and his TMNT bedroom sheets and all the garbage he spewed on KLOV. lately all he does on his show is price pump pins. he gets off on that and to me its just annoying as hell.

#614 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

He says he's not going to do anything with his NIB GNRCE until JJP sends him a new pf so he can then send the game to HEP on his dime to bulletproof it.
    He obviously didn't think through that idiotic statement!
    Send the NIB game in box to HEP and he will fix it up NOW for you. Don't need a new pf.
    He loves ginning up the uninformed dummy whiner crowd. Because he's part of it. Lol
    Do a "Podcaster babies" episode. The hypocrisy of whining about other people invading and trolling his FB live Bs is hysterical when considering the shit he has pulled in the past with Levi and basically every other event/site you can think of.

Why can''t he play the game and if it needs something fix it later on? To him a pinball is not something you play it's art to look at or something to hold on as speculation. He should have bought a Supreme pinball.

#615 2 years ago

He's going to be sad when he finds out chris doesn't d

Quoted from rai:

Why can''t he play the game and if it needs something fix it later on? To him a pinball is not something you play it's art to look at or something to hold on as speculation. He should have bought a Supreme pinball.

when gigantic chips of art fly off the playfield like on GNR there ain't no fixing that. HEP said so himself. HEP also no longer does playfield swaps for people so Kaneda is gonna have to find a different plan.

#616 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

He underlines his position, while still allowing him to talk quikly yet by repeating giving him time to think.

The "we" is him and you, so subconciously he talks for you, is your voice makes you agree and bond.
    (If you ever hear the News Moderator say "We (don't want his)", just turn it off. It's propaganda.)

The other third person is Kaneda vs Chris, so he can basically allways fall back that Kaneda is an alter ego/ art character and not himself, if he needs to distance himself from something too stupid.

Kaneda IS very good with this. He's also good to structure his shows, like intentionally teasing the good part you tuned in ("I'll reveal what XY next game is") but getting trough all the other stuff first. - So you're on your toes listening.

#617 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

HEP has already stated he cannot fix the pf issues because the problem is with the paint adhering to the wood. Yes he has been using small washers on JJP games he restores but that is work around and would not be acceptable for me if I just got a NIB machine. That's why Kaneda said he wants a new pf that doesn't have the chipping issue because sending him a pf with the current issues is not something HEP can fix without using washers. Not an unreasonable request when you buy a CE and even Stern sent me a new PF for one of my LE's when there was a defect in the PF.

Quoted from Haymaker:

when gigantic chips of art fly off the playfield like on GNR there ain't no fixing that. HEP said so himself.

This

#618 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

HEP has already stated he cannot fix the pf issues because the problem is with the paint adhering to the wood. Yes he has been using small washers on JJP games he restores but that is work around and would not be acceptable for me if I just got a NIB machine. That's why Kaneda said he wants a new pf that doesn't have the chipping issue because sending him a pf with the current issues is not something HEP can fix without using washers. Not an unreasonable request when you buy a CE and even Stern sent me a new PF for one of my LE's when there was a defect in the PF.

This

Woah, HEP fixes total shit pf's!! My pf is perfect. He hasn't even opened the game! Stupid argument.

And it's NOT "gigantic chips of pf" or "disintegrating pf's before your very eyes" either. LOL

#619 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Woah, HEP fixes total shit pf's!!

Yes he does but those where not defective from the start.

Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Reclearing one of these would likely help at the very least but there is little point in putting a new roof on the house if the foundation is cracked.

Quoted from iceman44:

My pf is perfect. He hasn't even opened the game! Stupid argument.

Nice to hear your PF is perfect and we all know you like to gamble (as do I) however I could see how some would not want to roll the dice to find out if their PF chips, especially since there is no program in place from JJP to resolve the issue if you happen to get a bad one (besides them buying it back for retail price). I understand everyone wants their games to appreciate and become the next POTC however even with a chipped PF GnR CE will sell for more then retail, you just won't get top dollar like someone who has a mint PF. I had a T3 with a chip above one of the in-lane posts and it drove me crazy since once I knew it was there I always looked at it.

Quoted from iceman44:

And it's NOT "gigantic chips of pf" or "disintegrating pf's before your very eyes" either. LOL

I don't feel chipping of any size on a brand new machine is acceptable, especially on CE machines targeted to the home collector. Maybe this just hits home with me since I've been a quality engineer for over 20 years in the manufacturing industry and IMO both Stern and JJP could do a better job when it comes to quality assurance if they really wanted to.

#620 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

HEP has already stated he cannot fix the pf issues because the problem is with the paint adhering to the wood.

It was reported on FB that Kruzman won't touch these playfields either.

""Ron Kruzman already said it can't be fixed. He wouldn't touch it. He said the art is not sticking to the wood. Bottom line needs to be made by a different manufacturer""

#621 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

It was reported on FB that Kruzman won't touch these playfields either.
    ""Ron Kruzman already said it can't be fixed. He wouldn't touch it. He said the art is not sticking to the wood. Bottom line needs to be made by a different manufacturer""

So what's happening with all of the games that don't have issues?

#622 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

Yes he does but those where not defective from the start.

He just said it would "likely help". So if you are that worried about it like Chris send it on over.

Or just don't buy one in the first place. Someone else will.

Quoted from chooch:

I understand everyone wants their games to appreciate and become the next POTC however even with a chipped PF GnR CE will sell for more then retail, you just won't get top dollar like someone who has a mint PF.

Pinball isn't "perfect" and people shouldn't be buying these games hoping to make money on them, even though they seem to be raking in flipper $$$ with JJP. Like I've stated before, it obviously doesn't matter one iota with POTC's selling for what they are and the fact that WONKA CE's just sold out too. I got one, another very beautiful game and nice PF.

Quoted from chooch:

I don't feel chipping of any size on a brand new machine is acceptable, especially on CE machines targeted to the home collector.

I'm ok with a "minor chip" around a post. I'd rather not have it, don't have it right now, but it won't matter. Now IF they become "gigantic" baseball size chips then we would have a problem. . Never seen one like that, ever.

And i haven't heard anyone come up with an intelligent answer as to the breadth of the issue. I don't see hundred's of people complaining. Yeah i know, one is too many?

Stern overcame it's own pf issues. So will JJP.

And Toy Story will sell out immediately. And for those that freak out about perfection here's hoping they do get it right and make everybody happy. Although making everybody happy will likely never happen.

#623 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

We are playing them in my case. Of the 23 games in my game room, the GNR pf is more solid than all of them thus far and easily the best looking pin! I have some less than "perfect" Stern pf's.

My older ALIENLE pin might be a close second.

#624 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

I sold mine and I'm no longer buying games from manufactures that don't have their shit together.

#625 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

We are playing them in my case.

All these experts are saying there's no fix... The art can't stick to the wood... So how is it sticking on all the games that are fine?

#626 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

All these experts are saying there's no fix... The art can't stick to the wood... So how is it sticking on all the games that are fine?

Not sure but on some it's sticking on some it's not. On the one's that aren't sticking, it can't be fixed.

#627 2 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

I don't feel chipping of any size on a brand new machine is acceptable, especially on CE machines targeted to the home collector. Maybe this just hits home with me since I've been a quality engineer for over 20 years in the manufacturing industry and IMO both Stern and JJP could do a better job when it comes to quality assurance if they really wanted to.

Everyone appreciates quality manufacturering. But buying a n.i.b. pin to exploit the resale market and never even play it! Meanwhile spewing crap on the internet demanding it handled his way is the part people are annoyed by it think. Haha (sorry Mr. Kaneda guy!)

#628 2 years ago

Chris rants and raves over GNR and Eric being greatest designer of all time, lol. Eric is okay, but he’s only designed 2 machines ever. First one nobody wanted till they stopped production at 1k. Second one looks good with all the lights, but seriously download the GNR manual from JJP. There is nothing in that game, except a box of lights, with some trinkets that do not interact with the ball. You could seriously spend $10 for GNR greatest hits and buy an elaborate LED/Laser light box that works to the music for $250 and your near the same experience. GNR is way overrated by the Stern hate/JJP fanboys. GNR does not shoot very well either, so not sure what the attraction is all about, except the music of GNR and light show? Chris keeps saying he’ll not touch it or talk about JJP ever again, till they fix PF issues. That alone is motivation for JJP to never fix the issues. Lol

Enjoy his shows more than others, because for one, he gets right into pinball instead of chatting about what he had for breakfast and is not afraid to ruffle some industry feathers.

#629 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Chris keeps saying he’ll not touch it or talk about JJP ever again, till they fix PF issues.

Didn't he upload a special episode for his backers all about JJP like the day after he said he'd never talk about them again? I never expected him to hold to it but it's pretty funny how small his resolve is.

#630 2 years ago

So one guy expressing his views turns into a soap opera that has multiple threads . He’s winning, and you can’t even see that
    Keep up the good work , he’s more popular than you .BTW it’s the internet , you can scroll past

#631 2 years ago

BTW .. fk cancel culture , which is all the internet these days . Grow the fk up , it’s ONLY pinball

#632 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

Chris rants and raves over GNR and Eric being greatest designer of all time, lol. Eric is okay, but he’s only designed 2 machines ever. First one nobody wanted till they stopped production at 1k. Second one looks good with all the lights, but seriously download the GNR manual from JJP. There is nothing in that game, except a box of lights, with some trinkets that do not interact with the ball. You could seriously spend $10 for GNR greatest hits and buy an elaborate LED/Laser light box that works to the music for $250 and your near the same experience. GNR is way overrated by the Stern hate/JJP fanboys. GNR does not shoot very well either, so not sure what the attraction is all about, except the music of GNR and light show? Chris keeps saying he’ll not touch it or talk about JJP ever again, till they fix PF issues. That alone is motivation for JJP to never fix the issues. Lol
    Enjoy his shows more than others, because for one, he gets right into pinball instead of chatting about what he had for breakfast and is not afraid to ruffle some industry feathers.

I know this is a side topic but imo PotC is overrated not very fun. I just played it yesterday and had a good amount of time before, it’s got a lot of shots and toys but it’s almost like that’s all it has, the assets aren’t great and the gameplay is not for me. I’d take my SW premium straight up over Potc or GnR. I happen to think GnRs has horrible rules. I’m sure some people love them but totally not for me and just shows how Kenada is just a fanboy of GnR because he was all saying it’s the best game ever before he even played it.

#633 2 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

I like his podcasts, I think he tells it like it is, where a lot of people beat around the bush and don't want to upset the apple cart.

“Cliche!” The new fragrance. By KANEDA! Smell it like it is!

#634 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I know this is a side topic but imo PotC is overrated not very fun. I just played it yesterday and had a good amount of time before, it’s got a lot of shots and toys but it’s almost like that’s all it has, the assets aren’t great and the gameplay is not for me. I’d take my SW premium straight up over Potc or GnR. I happen to think GnRs has horrible rules. I’m sure some people love them but totally not for me and just shows how Kenada is just a fanboy of GnR because he was all saying it’s the best game ever before he even played it.

Couldn’t agree more. POTC is only a game others want because it is very limited, but boring game play. POTC removed the 2 most fun mechs in the game that would have made it interesting. DI is a way better shooter with actual mechs, which GNR has none. GNR not only has horrible rules…MB after MB, but it shoots so poorly. In a way, it’s fortunate that GNR has such PF problems, so people can get their money back, now that the hype is over and the smoke has cleared and people can see it for what it really is, not much, but lights and some good sounds. Even 21 songs heard over and over, gets old fast. Of course don’t think LZ is much better, with only 10 songs. Beatles I wanted to buy so badly, has nine songs no longer than 40 seconds each, lol.

#635 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I know this is a side topic but imo PotC is overrated not very fun. ...

Quoted from jimwe5t:

Couldn’t agree more. POTC is only a game others want because it is very limited, but boring game play. POTC removed the 2 most fun mechs in the game that would have made it interesting. ...

LOL

#636 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

DI is a way better shooter with actual mechs, which GNR has none. GNR not only has horrible rules…MB after MB, but it shoots so poorly. In a way, it’s fortunate that GNR has such PF problems, so people can get their money back, now that the hype is over and the smoke has cleared and people can see it for what it really is, not much, but lights and some good sounds. Even 21 songs heard over and over, gets old fast. Of course don’t think LZ is much better, with only 10 songs. Beatles I wanted to buy so badly, has nine songs no longer than 40 seconds each, lol.

Stop pulling punches! Do you like GNR or not?

#637 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I’ve heard that about POTC, never played it.

The rules on GNR are good for me the deeper you get into the game although I could see where is might get a bit confusing and repetitive for the casual walk up

That said on GNR, it’s all about the rock out , have a few beers and put a smile on your face experience!

As for Chris, I just don’t like the way he turns an issue like the pf’s into World War 3 with JJP when you have ZERO clue as to the extent of the problem and you yourself haven’t even opened up the box. “Pinball media”? Get the facts straight.

He does it to pander to his crowd and that works for him. A man of the people! Lol

At the same time you just stuck another fork in your eyes without all the facts and become even more hated. I don’t get it. Stupid IMO

I like Chris personally, he is a good guy, but I’m gonna call out the BS when it goes this far over the top. Then the entertainment value is gone

#638 2 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

It’s way overblown IMO. Again, how many games are affected? I see a handful

Show me hundreds? It just doesn’t fit the narrative for those that want total destruction of JJP

Which of course is not gonna happen. Bring on Toy Story.

#639 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

It’s way overblown IMO. Again, how many games are affected? I see a handful
    Show me hundreds? It just doesn’t fit the narrative for those that want total destruction of JJP
    Which of course is not gonna happen. Bring on Toy Story.

Well, this is that “perfect” GnR December run I played a few weeks ago. This appears to be a larger problem than in your collection, but take a closer look at those posts after a hundred plays. I’m on the top of the list for Toy Story, but it depends on whether JJP fixes this issue. As to POTC, it is fun but I prefer my other games. Dialed In is much more fun to play.

6A2CBBC3-4FDC-4799-9300-F4E759C49EF2 (resized).jpeg6A2CBBC3-4FDC-4799-9300-F4E759C49EF2 (resized).jpeg
    #640 2 years ago

Poll from the GnR playfield damage thread.

Currently there are 193 votes. 80 say no problem while 113 complain of damage or pooling. (76 with playfield damage, 37 pooling)
    And consider this is still a newly released game slowly trickling out into the public.

People without damage today may be complaining tomorrow and that's my fear.

gnr poll (resized).pnggnr poll (resized).png

#641 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

Well, this is that “perfect” GnR December run I played a few weeks ago. This appears to be a larger problem than in your collection, but take a closer look at those posts after a hundred plays. I’m on the top of the list for Toy Story, but it depends on whether JJP fixes this issue. As to POTC, it is fun but I prefer my other games. Dialed In is much more fun to play.[quoted image]

Everybody says that about DI, need to go to friends house and play both of those games.

That little chip wouldn’t bother me one bit. If it was “gigantic” or “disintegrating” then I might worry.

“But Ice, it’s just the beginning of bigger problems to come”.

I don’t buy it and have never seen it progress. My Stern GBLE is more dimpled and has some minor ghosting on two inserts that also never got worse after all these years

My Wozecle pf hasn’t gotten much worse since 2013 and it has FAR beyond the issues these do and all over the pf.

If I was JJP, I’d change out Mirco if they could. And I’ve noticed a little flipper lag at times on my Wonka but it’s not gonna affect my future buying decisions if I like the game

#642 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

The rules on GNR are good for me the deeper you get into the game although I could see where is might get a bit confusing and repetitive for the casual walk up

Being repetitive has nothing to do with being a casual. It’s because all the rules are funneled towards the song jackpot. Nothing else in the game is worth anything. It’s all or nothing. I soured quick on this game after the wow factor wore off.

But if you just want to rock out and flip around, definitely a fun game. Just doesn’t have the legs for me at the moment. Maybe some updates will change that.

#643 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Everybody says that about DI, need to go to friends house and play both of those games.
    That little chip wouldn’t bother me one bit. If it was “gigantic” or “disintegrating” then I might worry.
    I don’t buy it and have never seen it progress. My Stern GBLE is more dimpled and has some minor ghosting on two inserts that also never got worse after all these years
    My Wozecle pf hasn’t gotten much worse since 2013 and it has FAR beyond the issues these do and all over the pf.
    If I was JJP, I’d change out Mirco if they could. And I’ve noticed a little flipper lag at times on my Wonka but it’s not gonna affect my future buying decisions if I like the game

Have you posted pics of your GNR Playfield? I’m curious if you’re rooting for JJP because you don’t have damage or you actually have damage and don’t care

#644 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Over in the other thread on GnRCE chipping, it was interesting to see HEP weigh in. He felt that this problem is unacceptable for new production games. How hard is it to take business back to Bader in Illinois, no international shipping, quality all the way, seen in the Spooky and AP games? My Lebowski and Alien playfields by Mirco have been excellent, but that predates the new digital printer he has been using for a few years.

#645 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

My Lebowski and Alien playfields by Mirco have been excellent, but that predates the new digital printer he has been using for a few years.

I don't think so - early on Mirco was mum on his process, but CPR was basically pointing out it had to be digital print. I think this goes all the way back to WoZ era.

#646 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Being repetitive has nothing to do with being a casual. It’s because all the rules are funneled towards the song jackpot. Nothing else in the game is worth anything. It’s all or nothing. I soured quick on this game after the wow factor wore off.

There’s plenty of different songs to play, patch strategies make a big difference, solos, MB’s, coma physical lock etc etc

If you are saying the scoring is out of balance and overweighted to the song jackpots I don’t disagree. I like it that way, all or nothing risk!

#647 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

There’s plenty of different songs to play, patch strategies make a big difference, solos, MB’s, coma physical lock etc etc

All of what you’re talking about is related to increasing song jackpots. Comma is a drain mode to save your ball. Never been a fan of those. There’s no side quests in the game that are worth anything on their own currently. I’ll keep playing and hope updates improve my opinion of it. It’s a badass experience for sure. Just not a rule structure that makes me want to keep playing right now.

#648 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

Over in the other thread on GnRCE chipping, it was interesting to see HEP weigh in. He felt that this problem is unacceptable for new production games. How hard is it to take business back to Bader in Illinois, no international shipping, quality all the way, seen in the Spooky and AP games? My Lebowski and Alien playfields by Mirco have been excellent, but that predates the new digital printer he has been using for a few years.

Yep, my Alien and TBL pf’s are great.

I don’t know how deep the bad blood is with Bader?

I’m sure they will get it fixed and figured out like Stern did

#649 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

All of what you’re talking about is related to increasing song jackpots. Comma is a drain mode to save your ball. Never been a fan of those. There’s no side quests in the game that are worth anything on their own currently. I’ll keep playing and hope updates improve my opinion of it. It’s a badass experience for sure. Just not a rule structure that makes me want to keep playing right now.

I hear you. I play it more for the badass experience than the rule structure and it hasn’t gotten old for me. Maybe they will improve on the side adventures in the future coding

We have other games for great rule structures to play for now

#650 2 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

i knew the dude had issues when i first saw him and his TMNT bedroom sheets and all the garbage he spewed on KLOV. lately all he does on his show is price pump pins. he gets off on that and to me its just annoying as hell.

Yep. When a few years later I dove into pinside snd saw he was a thing here it blew my mind.

There are 1,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 27.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now/page/13?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.