Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73E92DDF-FE67-4CEB-A19C-FF5E64CFF69C (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    B4250896-6E48-4D20-8428-E308C1024064 (resized).png
    ba6de3d1159c157b274c83680418e228 (resized).jpg
    Chown (resized).png
    047F4625-B11C-4407-A2C6-3E0788C3AF22 (resized).jpeg
    37F1A4E3-CF60-4822-AA90-CC80DE760496 (resized).jpeg
    AA93DBD1-38A3-4AA3-96E5-5E2C87A5244F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Palmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from 5DLounge:

Love him or hate him, he has great knowledge and information on the pinball industry.

This made me lol.

Special K is a big time douche. If you ever interview him again, please solicit the pinside community for question topics.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your average pinsider has no idea how to use “your” vs “you’re” properly and you are gonna ask them to settle Jibe vs. jive?
    Look I hate to pull rank here but I’m a goddamn English major!!!

Then/than, your/you're, accept/except (see OPs comment) and my favorite of all time...border/boarder.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from 5DLounge:

Kaneda is a stand up guy for me..

He's not a stand-up guy though. All he did was speak on your podcast. The guy is a class A narcissist. Of course he is going to oblige. You would think someone would do a bit more research into pinball industry professionals instead of googling "PiNbaLL p0dCaSt"

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Ask him why he’s banned for life from this forum.
    Then ask him why he’s also banned from other forums.
    People don’t get banned from multiple online forums for no reason.

These are great questions to ask Special K if you ever follow up with another interview. Also ask him:

What is his favorite drink to throw in someone's face?
    Does he miss ripping off arcade collectors?
    Is he finally over getting banned from this site or does he still have an urge to send threatening messages to the admin?
    Is there a hobby forum he hasn't been banned from?
    Does he still prefer TMNT sheets or has he switched to something more manly like GI Joe?

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This reminds me of when Howard stern went on magic Johnson’s show.
    Yeah the stern army tuned for that episode in but never came back because the show was terrible and there were too many talk shows anyway. It was canceled within a couple weeks.
    I’m sure the 5DLlounge will fare better!

The Magic Hour! Only watched one episode...lol.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from Collin:

Nah, fuck that. Youre giving a platform to a well documented (alleged) thief. Look up his history on KLOV.

He didn’t know him back then so it’s ok.

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol the amount of panties twisting over the mere mention of Kaneda's name here always cracks me up. GRRRR HE MAKES ME SOOOOO MADDDDD!!!!

This is the equivalent of "U mad bro?" It really is textbook troll behavior. Congrats.

I can dislike the guy and give reasons why he is a piece of shit while not getting my "panties twisted". It's not like someone just mentioned his name and everyone piled on. A brand new member posts his first thread announcing his interview with the ambassador of pinball. Context is important.

5DLounge no one is crapping on your podcast. You seem like a good guy. Welcome to he hobby. JJP GnR would be a great game for you. If you are ever in the Philadelphia area, feel free to message me and I'll buy you a beverage and take you to some places that have great games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Palmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-interviewed-on-5th-dimension-lounge?tu=Palmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.