(Topic ID: 329254)

Kaneda calling 2/20 drop for JJP#8

By PinDon

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8B33C36A-A4EE-46B0-82D9-78DD57C16954 (resized).jpeg
    528ec2d5a1d203494909258118ffb3ee3d457196 (resized).jpg
    B5988CBA-39D7-4669-A303-9978B64EFF7F (resized).jpeg
    9731BCFF-6CA6-4147-AD89-9E2EC81EB65F.gif
    50136555-1605-48B5-800C-06666A2751CD (resized).jpeg
    BFF48B4B-244A-41E7-9B0D-FF6861AEC1AE (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

I’ll play. Because he has information that is usually right versus just troll opinions like yourself

Seriously Aurich gave us THIS awesome alternate translite.
    528ec2d5a1d203494909258118ffb3ee3d457196 (resized).jpg528ec2d5a1d203494909258118ffb3ee3d457196 (resized).jpg
    What have you or your buddy Kaneda done for the hobby?

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Don't forget the Hellcat forums. The "rant" episodes. This guy has some serious undiagnosed issues. He isn't welcome anywhere....and it's nobody's fault but his. His persecution complex is epic. Listen, if you devotee's want to canoodle with him, no one is stopping you-just don't post any of his shit on PinSide. We_Don't_Care!

You obviously care to some extent because you posted advocating censorship!

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sandman33:

What exactly did he do to get sent to banned camp? Got a link to any threads?

Search KLOV forums for one of the best examples - he was credibly accused of thievery there

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Why on earth would this entry get down voted? That is psycho, regardless of topic, sad commentary!

Probably because it's easily searchable and very few want to retell the story for the 100th time. I could be wrong though

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Why on earth would this entry get down voted? That is psycho, regardless of topic, sad commentary!

Learn how to search

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from Methos:

He physically assaults people when drinking and has harassed/bullied people on line. He has no place here or anywhere else.
    He is not “kind”.

The question is not one of is he a kind person. You don’t get thrown off pinside for except for the most egregious behavior. I am not defending him as an upstanding pinside citizen. This thread is not “is he a good guy ?” poll. The thread is not “Kaneda says pinballs cost too much”. People want to dump on that thread, I ain’t blocking the doorway.

The question is is his information correct and will there be a JJP drop upcoming ? Yes or no. It’s a binary answer. If there is a drop what will it be ? Why so soon ? From what designer ?

Give credit where credit is due (or for that matter don’t) but focus on the topic at hand. “JJP drops 2/20”.

The rest of it is just noise. And why go after Aurich ? Well, his post is irrelevant and hypocritical to his comments strewn throughout the SLE thread. Now if he wants to post “Kaneda is an idiot and there is no JJP coming then and my sources say summer 2023 is the earliest we will see any pin from them”, I’m leaving that the hell alone. Let’s see whose right. But going after the messenger because you have a personal fued with them and his name is a trigger word is not helpful.

#57 1 year ago

I do not have to search anything. I do not know this Kenada, have not listened to any podcast, just observe reactions to the mere mention of his name. There is a very real derangement component to reactions to any thread concerning the guy.

#58 1 year ago

And the fact that any comments, NOT BASHING HIM, gets downvoted is scarier than the guy himself!

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from Methos:

He has no place here or anywhere else.

8B33C36A-A4EE-46B0-82D9-78DD57C16954 (resized).jpeg8B33C36A-A4EE-46B0-82D9-78DD57C16954 (resized).jpeg
    #60 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

I do not have to search anything...

We're not telling you to search, but answering your question.

#61 1 year ago

Such hatred exists in many here. I assume all you haters are perfect and never made any mistakes.
    I started following Kaneda about two years ago. It must have been after all the bad things he did. People can change?
    IMO he’s very informative and has been correct in his predictions 75% of the time. He’s won the twipy many years in a row. How can that be? Go ahead and down vote all you want. It’s just a reflection on you.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from chad:

Is 2/20 February 2023 or 2nd quarter ??

February 20th
    I don't listen to him but I assume you are EU and use the different date code?

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

I do not have to search anything. I do not know this Kenada, have not listened to any podcast, just observe reactions to the mere mention of his name. There is a very real derangement component to reactions to any thread concerning the guy.

There’s real, documented history. Ask those who actually know him

#64 1 year ago

Any documented history on me? Plenty of down votes, and nothing I posted, was defending him. Very scary mentality.....

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

He’s banned from this forum, why are you proxy posting for him like a little lap dog?

You really got a bone for him that's just unhealthy and weird. Maybe another hobby is needed to distract you from Kenada... lol

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Any documented history on me? Plenty of down votes, and nothing I posted, was defending him. Very scary mentality.....

This sort of stuff is what makes people say this site is toxic.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-calling-2-20-drop-for-jjp8/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.