(Topic ID: 329254)

Kaneda calling 2/20 drop for JJP#8

By PinDon

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8B33C36A-A4EE-46B0-82D9-78DD57C16954 (resized).jpeg
    528ec2d5a1d203494909258118ffb3ee3d457196 (resized).jpg
    B5988CBA-39D7-4669-A303-9978B64EFF7F (resized).jpeg
    9731BCFF-6CA6-4147-AD89-9E2EC81EB65F.gif
    50136555-1605-48B5-800C-06666A2751CD (resized).jpeg
    BFF48B4B-244A-41E7-9B0D-FF6861AEC1AE (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 1 year ago

Hey everyone! Kaneda got this nugget drop of 2/20 for JJP #8 reveal. Why he gotta be right all the time?!

#2 1 year ago

Did you get your free mug yet?

#3 1 year ago

Mugs are for closers...

#4 1 year ago
    BFF48B4B-244A-41E7-9B0D-FF6861AEC1AE (resized).jpegBFF48B4B-244A-41E7-9B0D-FF6861AEC1AE (resized).jpeg
    #5 1 year ago

Hmmm Kaneda... sounds like a fungus you catch in a Hospital by accident.

#6 1 year ago

So is it Elton John? Or Godfather? Either way don’t care.

#7 1 year ago
    50136555-1605-48B5-800C-06666A2751CD (resized).jpeg50136555-1605-48B5-800C-06666A2751CD (resized).jpeg
    #8 1 year ago

He’s banned from this forum, why are you proxy posting for him like a little lap dog?

#9 1 year ago

After JJP launches Godfather, a Glengarry Glen Ross pin would be epic...

"Steak knives" multi-ball...third prize is your game is over
    "See this watch?" timed wizard mode
    "What's your name?" ball save

#10 1 year ago

Are they really doing Godfather??

#11 1 year ago

Godfather sounds perfect for a pin, lots of humor, and the upbeat soundtrack is excellent for a pinball machine.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

He’s banned from this forum, why are you proxy posting for him like a little lap dog?

9731BCFF-6CA6-4147-AD89-9E2EC81EB65F.gif9731BCFF-6CA6-4147-AD89-9E2EC81EB65F.gif
    #13 1 year ago

The real question is by the time JJP ships #8 will the code for #4 (Pirates) finally be completed?

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The real question is by the time JJP ships #8 will the code for #4 (Pirates) finally be completed?

Uhm…no. Nope. Nhuh-uh. That’s a negative ghost rider.

#15 1 year ago

A Godfarter pin would be slow, dull and expensive. You really want that?

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

A Godfarter pin would be slow....

Why, because the movie is slow? Does that really make any sense?

I mean other than WOZ.

And Hobbit.

Nevermind

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The real question is does anybody really care?

#18 1 year ago

Did he say when they are getting LTG : ) Back ?

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So is it Elton John? Or Godfather? Either way don’t care.

Suits me fine, will let me save up for my BTTF $LE

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from ray-dude:

After JJP launches Godfather, a Glengarry Glen Ross pin would be epic...
    "Steak knives" multi-ball...third prize is your game is over
    "What's your name?" ball save

Totally Co-sign GGGR pin. Would Need all assets though. Stoked on Godfather btw.

#21 1 year ago

Kaneda also promised me a Keith Elwin Jaws Christmas of 2018 so…..

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Kaneda also promised me a Keith Elwin Jaws Christmas of 2018 so…..

Why he gotta be right all the time?

#23 1 year ago

I’m curious what a Godfather pin would even look like. I guess Sopranos is the closest comparison?

#24 1 year ago

Is 2/20 February 2023 or 2nd quarter ??

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from ray-dude:

I'm dying! LMBO

They could follow it up with a Pulp Fiction Pin and use the same "See this watch" wizard mode in that too. No extra programing needed. LOL

#27 1 year ago

I heard JJP is doing a Home Alone pin!!!!

But it’s Home Alone 4

B5988CBA-39D7-4669-A303-9978B64EFF7F (resized).jpegB5988CBA-39D7-4669-A303-9978B64EFF7F (resized).jpeg

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

A Godfarter pin would be slow, dull and expensive. You really want that?

Careful there Slam, you'll upset Michael. Posts like that could get you whacked. Lol

#29 1 year ago

You little fan boys that hang on that narcissists every word are pathetic.
    Don’t care about his podcast or anything that man child has to say.

#30 1 year ago

Kanada’s podcast are really interesting and on point. He is one the best podcasters in pinball. Interesting Saturday show. I enjoy it! Fun to watch and good content!

#31 1 year ago

Kaneda’s podcast is the most entertaining pinball podcast to listen to imo.

#32 1 year ago

Kaneda is banned from Pinside. He was a huge troll on pinside, He was a real problem here.
    Bringing up his name on pinside is in bad taste….
    Kinda like bringing up your bowel movements at dinner… But for some reason, somebody wants to talk about a turd.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I’ll play. Because he has information that is usually right versus just troll opinions like yourself

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from ryan1234:

Kaneda is banned from Pinside. He was a huge troll on pinside, He was a real problem here.
    Bringing up his name on pinside is in bad tastes ….
    Kinda like bringing up your bowel movements at dinner… But for some reason, somebody wants to talk about a turd.

Like it or not, he's a well known podcaster and personality in the hobby. He frequently drops interesting rumors that are fun to talk about, many of which have been correct. Some people take this stuff way too seriously. Is he the "mad money" personality in pinball? IMO, yes. But the hobby as a whole moves very slow and having a character that stirs the pot isn't a bad thing. If he's been trouble here then keep him out. Also, don't listen if you don't like it. People need to lighten up and just take this stuff at face value and not take it personally.

#35 1 year ago

3.. hour ..ball times.

#36 1 year ago

What exactly did he do to get sent to banned camp? Got a link to any threads?

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sandman33:

Pinside, Neo Geo forum, etc. Drunk tirade , just Google.

#38 1 year ago

In before the lock

#39 1 year ago

If true, this is by far the shortest gap between JJP releases. We got TS4 announcement in 6/14/22. TS4 must have sucked in sales.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from chad:

Pinside, Neo Geo forum, etc. Drunk tirade , just Google.

Don't forget the Hellcat forums. The "rant" episodes. This guy has some serious undiagnosed issues. He isn't welcome anywhere....and it's nobody's fault but his. His persecution complex is epic. Listen, if you devotee's want to canoodle with him, no one is stopping you-just don't post any of his shit on PinSide. We_Don't_Care!

#41 1 year ago

He physically assaults people when drinking and has harassed/bullied people on line. He has no place here or anywhere else.

He is not “kind”.

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You little fan boys that hang on that narcissists every word are pathetic.
    Don’t care about his podcast or anything that man child has to say.

You shouldn't even be posting here as well.....
    As usual....everybody bitches, and keeps coming back to post.....if you REALLY didn't care, you all would just ignore this thread....

#43 1 year ago

admiring the guy who brought us poor reveals and non refundable deposits after the POTC abandonment he instigated? hard pass. LOL @ you lemmings crying about price increases, lack of gameplay prior to release while your fawning over the reason for it.

#44 1 year ago

2/20 drop, deposits being taken, gameplay video 8 months later.

#45 1 year ago

It seems to me every newbie to pinball ends up listening to k for a while. Usually doesn't take too long to figure out he just talks so much s*!t that eventually some of it sticks. He really is an idiot.

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

You shouldn't even be posting here as well.....
    As usual....everybody bitches, and keeps coming back to post.....if you REALLY didn't care, you all would just ignore this thread....

No Ted, some people REALLY DON’T CARE, and find it annoying that he gets the attention he gets for being the poster child for pot stirring narcissism.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Well, we will see if he's right or wrong. Statisticians can keep track of his batting average, but it seems like he's been correct about a lot of things. I don't think restating big pinball prognostications here is a huge sin. It's not like that information is bringing in information like that is bringing in any real drama. Pin announcements are the single-most exciting aspect of a pin forum, in my opinion.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

I’ll play. Because he has information that is usually right versus just troll opinions like yourself

Aurich is unquestionably a credit to the hobby!

#49 1 year ago

K finally putting all his dupe accounts to work in a single thread. It's like D-Day for the spoiled-brat podcaster generation.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sandman33:

Why on earth would this entry get down voted? That is psycho, regardless of topic, sad commentary!

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-calling-2-20-drop-for-jjp8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.