8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

Wait!! Before you throw your keyboard at the thumbs down icon, hear me out. With this thread:

1. We could contain the inevitable squabbling that Kaneda brings out.
    2. Moderators could use this as a tool in other threads and tell people to take the Off-Topic crap here rather than a eject.
    3. PINSIDE RULES APPLY: No personal attacks allowed but people could vent their frustrations and take the argument here.
    4. Kaneda would be a busy lil "moderator" protecting his turf. And he should be allowed to defend himself, all of it confined here.
    5. Newbies could be linked to this thread when asking who this guy is and why all the hate. (Yesterday someone posted Kaneda information I was totally unaware of)

Last and most importantly. If Kaneda should turn things around and prove he's sincere about changing his Pinside behavior, we could reward him by nuking all of this.... A very long time from now.

I'm serious about this thread but I sense failure. Some of my ideas work and some of them don't. I'll let others decide.

#2 8 years ago

IBTL

#4 8 years ago

What "new" info?

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.