5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

d10612d4a432803575ae61819a293f85da109617 (resized).jpg
    Great-Scott-Travel-Behind-the-Scenes-With-21-Photos-of-the-Back-to-the-Future-Movie-Franchise-5-819x1024.jpg
    hotwheels (resized).png

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Who is cgc?

Assuming this is not sarcasm...CGC is Chicago Gaming Company...they did the MM, AFM and MB remakes.

And do we really KNOW that they are working on a new (non-remake) title?
    I know that this rumor had been around a while, but I don't think that they've ever said that this is true.

#102 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Who is cgc?

edit - beat me to it above.

#103 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

Assuming this is not sarcasm...CGC is Chicago Gaming Company...they did the MM, AFM and MB remakes.
    And do we really KNOW that they are working on a new (non-remake) title?
    I know that this rumor had been around a while, but I don't think that they've ever said that this is true.

Do we "know"? No. We didn't know about the last 6 Stern releases either, expect we did. I don't think CGC hired Franchi to simply help with the characters on a MMr topper.

#104 5 months ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Do we "know"? No. We didn't know about the last 6 Stern releases either, expect we did. I don't think CGC hired Franchi to simply help with the characters on a MMr topper.

Hasn’t Franchi done some BTTF art? Wasn’t that how he got the BM66 gig? Previous BM66 artwork caught Sterns/Gomez’s eye.

#105 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Who is cgc?

The ones kicking Stern's ass in the playfield quality consistency department.

Anything else you need help with?

#106 5 months ago

If CGC does a BTTF pin while being able to stay near their current price point, I'd be very interested in one. I feel like Tom Wilson would be down for custom speech. "Get the super jackpot, butthead!"

#107 5 months ago
    Quoted from treborlicec:

If CGC does a BTTF pin while being able to stay near their current price point, I'd be very interested in one. I feel like Tom Wilson would be down for custom speech. "Get the super jackpot, butthead!"

Along with their quality and if they could keep it fully featured I wouldn’t mind paying a little more! Just give me a kick ass BTTF pin with a load of mechs and audio/visual assets and I’ll sell every major organ I don’t require for one

#108 5 months ago

"Hot Wheels" is the new Haunted House Party?

hotwheels (resized).png
    #109 5 months ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

"Hot Wheels" is the new Haunted House Party?[quoted image]

Well, that would be a great move by AP.

#110 5 months ago
    Quoted from Dantesmark:

I always charge people entry fees when i throw myself parties. Shits not gonna pay for itself.

Bro, can ya spot me $5. I promise two drink minimum.

#111 5 months ago
    Quoted from treborlicec:

He’s definitely the Ernie Hudson of back to the future!

#112 4 months ago

Maybe they can finally use this for the backglass?

Great-Scott-Travel-Behind-the-Scenes-With-21-Photos-of-the-Back-to-the-Future-Movie-Franchise-5-819x1024.jpg
    #113 4 months ago

If KAPOW does Back to the Future it will only be with Stern , as he said he only does pinball so he can hang out with Gary .

#114 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

Maybe they can finally use this for the backglass?

Geez, I really hope not.

#115 4 months ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Geez, I really hope not.

He just means also being able to use Michael J. Fox's pictures / likness from the movies unlike the Data East version.

Quoted from Jasontaps:

Maybe they can finally use this for the backglass?[quoted image]

I hope so too. Maybe Joe and Gary can donate a $100 or something from each game sale to the Michael J. Fox Foundation as a way to help get his likeness on the game.

#116 4 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

He just means also being able to use Michael J. Fox's pictures / likness from the movies unlike the Data East version.

Oh, I didn't know they didn't use it on the DE version. Well its a good theme I hope they do it properly. And part of that is leaving BTTF part 3 out of it.

#117 4 months ago
    d10612d4a432803575ae61819a293f85da109617 (resized).jpg
    #118 4 months ago

Flippers strong enough to crack nuts!

#119 4 months ago

Let me give you my take Joe. I bet on sports to make money when i'm in vegas, i play slots with my wife for fun, and love it.

I stay at Caesar's for sports and the free ride and play slots at Cosmo.

You know what i'm talking about, Caesar's Entertainment has downgraded the level of licensed slots to f ing nothing. It's pathetic. I see it a bit at Bellagio too.

Well last month i realized where they all went, to Identity, Aria and Cosmo. Why? I don't get it.

The Mad Max Fury Road numbers had to go way up the three days i played it. It's FUN. MGM and Aristocrat jv without the usual Aristocrat insignia on the slot.

You can't add a Vacation slot, which i played, as basically a re skinned Flintstones and expect us to keep playing it.

Love the theme of Vacation, put it in the same Mad max setup and code it right.

I own a Beatle's pin, love it, just not gonna get widespread buy in as a re skin.

I'm hoping James Bond is on the radar screen, a fun slot. Could be a better pinball machine.

Have all the old movies as modes, like Elvira. Too expensive? It ain't Harry Potter world.

With slot machines, if the game isn't FUN, we aren't playing it again and again.

The new Monster Bash slot? Not much fun. The new Sex and the City, wife loved it.

Anchorman, always good for a few hundred bucks.

Tarzan, a fun classic.

4 weeks later
    #121 3 months ago

Any other info ....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 183.97
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 109.99
    $ 395.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 149.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 239.00
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 299.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside