Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

celebration3 (resized).jpg
    robin (resized).jpg
    46cks2 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

Just listened to the final podcast. Man, some people out there really suck. Can't believe they would go complain to his business. Over pinball!?! That is just low and stupid. It was the only podcast I listened to regularly. Just can't take the 2 hr episodes from the others. And at least he was honest. even if I didn't agree most of the time. Farewell. Whoever went after him like this, "you suck."

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

He had a lot of enemies...Stern, AP, Zach, Hilton....the list goes on.

robin (resized).jpgrobin (resized).jpg
    #53 3 years ago

hilton has got to be celebrating ... somewhere.

celebration3 (resized).jpgcelebration3 (resized).jpg
    #54 3 years ago

Hope the Facebook live stream continues....

#55 3 years ago

So.... Any GNR leaks?

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from noob-a-tron:

So.... Any GNR leaks?

lol... your employer will be notified....On the manufacturer pinball corruption...

#57 3 years ago

.....ok.....fade to black music...zzzz...

#58 3 years ago

It's really sad what happened. I really enjoyed the content he created.

#59 3 years ago

Great podcast and he really is the only voice out there that calls things like they are. He also hurt a lot of people's livelihoods/careers and shouldn't be surprised when they do whatever they have to do to protect themselves.

Overall, not good for the hobby.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Whoever the chicken shits are that did this you are a big fat fucking fail.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Trying to get someone the boot from their job, lowlife.

#61 3 years ago

He probably could talk about any subject and be entertaining...I would subscribe.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

Incredibly pissed that some individual (or Company) felt they had the right to threaten a person to this point in order to silence their voice. How dare you take away his right to 'freedom of speech', and our right to listen! SHAME ON YOU!

Not that dissimilar to when Fair Dinkum Dan threatened to instigate an international lawsuit against pinside a few years back in order to prevent the Homepin backstory from getting out to the global pinball community.

And people down here still continue to hero worship that Dunning-Kruger tosser.

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

Not that dissimilar to when Fair Dinkum Dan threatened to instigate an international lawsuit against pinside a few years back in order to prevent the Homepin backstory from getting out to the global pinball community.
    And people down here actually hero worship that Dunning-Kruger tosser.

And you posted that and quoted me because... I'm Australian?

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

And you posted that and quoted me because... I'm Australian?

For context.

#65 3 years ago

I sincerely hope Kaneda outs the person or people if he knows who they are.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I sincerely hope Kaneda outs the person or people if he knows who they are.

I think it’s pretty safe to say it was Stern. That being said, as much as I loved Kaneda, he probably took a few things too far, which is what made him great! I had been fearing this would happen for a while now, heck, any person with half a brain could have seen this coming.......K-Man knew it would eventually happen, he just couldn’t stop himself.

#67 3 years ago

Gonna miss the Pinside Babies...Fool mouth rants....ROGL....

#68 3 years ago

It's a fucken' low act to go for someone where they work . Hopefully he shows up on The Pinball network

#69 3 years ago

Jesus, how petty must someone be to go after a guys job because they dont agree with him about pinball!? The ultimate Karen asking for the manager scenario.

#70 3 years ago

I think it would only be fair if the person who made the complaint was outed.

#71 3 years ago

Didn’t Kaneda do exactly the same thing to a couple of people? Ie. call their employer to rat them out?

Seems like karma’s a bitch?

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rasavage:

I think it would only be fair if the person who made the complaint was outed.

I don't see anyone at Stern denying it.

Quoted from jwilson:

to eat them out

#73 3 years ago

Love Kaneda’s show abs I bet he’ll be back. As a podcaster I’d say no one creates 499 shows without an extreme passion for medium of podcasts. Has anyone considered maybe he’s been picked up by something else?

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gnrwarkfc:

Love Kaneda’s show abs I bet he’ll be back. As a podcaster I’d say no one creates 499 shows without an extreme passion for medium of podcasts. Has anyone considered maybe he’s been picked up by something else?

#75 3 years ago

Rat them out. stupid autocorrect

Anyway he fucked with Aurich and Hilton. What’s good for the goose and all that.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Rat them out. stupid autocorrect
    Anyway he fucked with Aurich and Hilton. What’s good for the goose and all that.

I never truly understood who Hilton was?

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/k-man-rip/page/2?hl=stuieb84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.