7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tdunbar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160530_124658_(resized).jpg
    arcade_arrow_(resized).jpg
    arcade_games_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Just3dmods.com Arcade Led Flashing Signs

Added: 2016-05-12 17:50:40 UTC • Ended: May 29th, 2018

Price

$ 135

Besides making 3d printed pinball mods we also sell metal signs with led lights attached. To see the video of them go to just3dmods.com $135 for the smaller sign and $185 for the larger sign with free shipping. These take a few hours to assemble so reason for the high price and our cost to ship due to size of the items. Sign has a finished back and pretty flashy unique item. If anyone has these signs I can show and advise you how to add lights to them and can make up a DIY kit for $50 if interested, just ask for details on that and have none so those may take some time to deliver.
    Arcade Arrow is 30"x8"x1.5"
    Arcade Games is 24"x5"x1.5"
    Both 110 ac no batteries needed.

Item photos

arcade_games_(resized).jpg
    arcade_arrow_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://just3dmods.com

Seller insights

These are tdunbar's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to tdunbar's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Albuquerque, NM, US

2 weeks later
    #2 7 years ago

I bought the bigger arcade sign on the left. It arrived yesterday.

To sum it up, the sign is just awesome!

Tim is very good with communication, keeping me up to date on progress, and even customized it for me as I wanted it battery powered.

Can't say enough good things. I'm really impressed with his customer service and how the sign turned out

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I bought the bigger arcade sign on the left. It arrived yesterday.
    To sum it up, the sign is just awesome!
    Tim is very good with communication, keeping me up to date on progress, and even customized it for me as I wanted it battery powered.
    Can't say enough good things. I'm really impressed with his customer service and how the sign turned out

Thanks for the nice comment and purchase. These large arrow arcade signs are really tuff to find to modify so if any is interested I suggest buy the last one I have now because of the scarcity and price I probably will not doing anymore. I can make it in an AC version or battery operated one but the battery operated one will be 200 with free shipping due the extra cost of the battery controller. Now we need to see Bigbadmikers pictures on how he used my sign please.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from tdunbar:

Now we need to see Bigbadmikers pictures on how he used my sign please.

Here is the picture as requested. (From the wife of Big-Bad-Miker)

20160530_124658_(resized).jpg20160530_124658_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Nice signs especially mine, lol and the first is almost me since my last name is Dun Bar. I do have a bar called the Lizard Lounge and needs a few things to be finished but then that would be another done bar.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just3dmodscom-arcade-signs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.