(Topic ID: 4186)

just wanted to say....

By The_Gorilla

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tall_mohawk.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

That one great thing about smart phones and pinside is waiting to get your hair cut is more tolerable!

#2 12 years ago

LOL! Whenever I am waiting for anything, I am usually on my phone surfing Pinside and other pinball related sites.

#3 12 years ago

It is pretty awesome that I can surf pinside anywhere I want on my Iphone!

#4 12 years ago

Pretty much that's what I am doing right now while waiting to get my son's allergy shots...I will agree that modern conveniences make like so much more bearable .

#5 12 years ago

For me it's my chance to read cosmopolitan, since that's all they have, without anyone looking at me funny.

#6 12 years ago

Hair cut?

Why don't you get something different for this 4th of July...
    Try one of these.

tall_mohawk.jpgtall_mohawk.jpg

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Try one of these.

Oh my. I hate to sound harsh but, I don't think I would walk on the same side of the street with that dude.

#8 12 years ago

Have you ever golfed in the gorilla suit.........Gorilla????? It's must be a bitch getting the sand out the suit

#9 12 years ago

WOW Wes, I bet that dude gets good reception on all of his gadgets. He carries his own dish lol.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Have you ever golfed in the gorilla suit..

That was the original idea. I would hit a "gorilla drive" (big darned shot) for a price and donate the $$$$ to the charity named by the outing.

Then the suit arrived. I weigh 230 lbs. It's 90 degrees here June - August... You can figure this one out.

One day of wearing the suit and the new plan was to sell a (hand placed) drive that was "hit" by the gorilla. I still work the crowd, hug the ladies, threaten the biggest guys, scare the s*** out of kids. All in the name of charity.

The Gorilla was born

#11 12 years ago

Sweeeeeeeet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-wanted-to-say and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.