5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5FAC9760-ECE0-4538-9036-CC89A994D661.gif

#1 5 years ago

Denethor chimed in when I posted in the VA thread for some help getting a game from NJ to VA. He makes regular trips from NJ to NC and can stop in between carting games for folks who need the help.

He went an hour out of his way to get my POTC and then bring it to me a few days later. Excellent stand up guy who was not only great to talk to but a beast hauling and moving the game into my house. As you know POTC is one heavy a$$ mofo and Keith could have probably done it on his own (not that I let him). He stuck around and helped me get the game unpacked and set up and diagnose a few issues before he hit the road very late last night.

He took good care of the game for me and kept me informed the entire way (including being stuck on 95 uggh).

If you ever need some transport help in this area look him up and I am sure he can help. He was also super reasonable price wise.

Thanks again Keith for all your help!

Greg

#2 5 years ago

Nice post.
    Yeah, they're out there.
    Good guys that is.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from GCS2000:

Excellent stand up guy who was not (?) great to talk to but a beast hauling and moving the game into my house.

not (only) ?

Paste your endorsement into his feedback on his profile...

#4 5 years ago
    5FAC9760-ECE0-4538-9036-CC89A994D661.gif5FAC9760-ECE0-4538-9036-CC89A994D661.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-want-to-send-out-some-public-thanks-to-pinsider-denethor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.