(Topic ID: 99491)

Just think guys and girls. It starts with one innocent pinball machine..

By pinaholic

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago

I'm just getting started, but the funny thing is how everything else seems so cheap in comparison now. What used to seem like a big purchase is now practically an impulse buy.

My brain is also starting to automatically convert the cost of other things into % of pinball machines, i.e. "That TV doesn't cost $1200, it costs 25% of a NIB Stern Pro".

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

I chuckled at the pinball junkies here when I posted in the BSD thread this spring and they told me I'd get more than one machine. I have a vampire themed basement and the other 2 vamp pins I can think of are awful looking. Well apparently I now have a vampire and "monsters" themed basement since Metallica is on it's way and I suspect I'll be adding a new one by Halloween.

You should add some gameroom pics to your profile so we can see!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-think-guys-and-girls-it-starts-with-one-innocent-pinball-machine?tu=Roo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.