Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BDAWG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

looking to see whos in the green bay wi area that has a starter pin for sale.

I bought an old EM darling pin to start some early learnings, still have not got it to work but im determined to make it do something lol,

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

anyone at all in this area
?

#3 10 years ago

There is a large Wisconsin group on here. Change your title to include the state name. They will answer.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the response

#5 10 years ago

There is alot of people in NE wisconsin you will find something just gotta have patience keep watching once the weather gets nicer. As far as starting out with a project take your time and research research

#6 10 years ago

MGC is coming up shortly, save up some $ and go shopping!

#7 10 years ago

what is this MGC you speak of lol.

Im very new to the pinball world. beside playing them when i was a kid my knowledge is minimal.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from BDAWG:

Im very new to the pinball world. beside playing them when i was a kid my knowledge is minimal.

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

(http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mgc+pinball)

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from BDAWG:

Midwest Gaming Classic. Probably the greatest weekend you will ever have. Coming up April 12-13. It is a combined pinball/arcade/home video game show. There are even tables set-up with people playing board games in the lobby. Pretty much if you like games of any sort, you will be in heaven. A bunch of us on here help out, and if you see that goatdan guy comment on any posts, he's one of the guys that run the show. There will be games for sale, and tons on free play. Try to make it if you can...you WILL have a blast.

Also if you are interested, the Fox Cities pinball league just got started this month. Last I heard there was one spot left. The first night already happened, but I'm sure you could jump in yet if you want. There is a great group of guys in the area with some amazing collections.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-cities-pinball-league-forming-in-wi

Welcome to the madness. You are in the right place!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from BDAWG:

anyone at all in this area
?

Besides the local resources here on Pinside, there is a local to Wisconsin site as well- www.wisconsinpinball.com It continues to grow quite a bit and we just added a local calendar of events that is helpful as well...

#11 10 years ago

anything around yet lol?

#12 10 years ago

What you looking for? I may have another for sale shortly. May be selling my space jam.

#13 10 years ago

looking for a cheap starter machine, something that i can tinker with and learn from.
recently had a daughter and can no longer go out an party so looking to get into pins.

picked up an '73 EM but its kickin my yea.... lol was a junk game but was hoping to get it to work.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from BDAWG:

looking for a cheap starter machine, something that i can tinker with and learn from.
recently had a daughter and can no longer go out an party so looking to get into pins.
picked up an '73 EM but its kickin my yea.... lol was a junk game but was hoping to get it to work.

You should hit up PMWolf and see what he has left from the container load he got, probably a few RFM's available....

#15 10 years ago

sent a pm. Thanks for the info

#16 10 years ago

Not sure if you're interested, but we started a Fox Valley pinball league and there are a bunch of locals involved; it is a good way to meet others nearby that may have games for sale.

Here is some info. PM me if interested.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fox-cities-pinball-league-forming-in-wi

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=16

Eric

#17 10 years ago

Still looking!

#18 10 years ago

What is your price range?

#19 10 years ago

This is kinda like saying "I'm hungry" and then have people guess what you have a taste for. Do you have any idea at all what you are looking for?

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

A bunch of us on here help out, and if you see that goatdan guy comment on any posts, he's one of the guys that run the show.

Yeah, watch out for that guy! Very shifty.

Seriously though, a tip - name a price and what sorts of things you're looking for. If you're looking for whatever at any price, I've got a broken game or two at storage that I'll sell for stupid money, absolutely.

If you've got $500 to spend, say so. If you're looking EM or solid state, say so. Way easier to help that way

#21 10 years ago

Here is one I have on CL. Please remove if this violates any rules, mods. (backglass costed 390 delivered) rmn.craigslist.org link

#22 10 years ago

Yeah im still learning the working of Forum edicuit? spelling....

But to be honest im broke atm so my price range is $200-$400 would have to sell my arcade game to make this happen. Having a kid has changed my spending habbits lol.

As for the type of machine i grew up playing Odds and Evens so something similar would be nice.

I have a busted Darling pinball that ive been learning how to mess with an be ready for getting a machine to maintain.

If you feel you got something let me know.

Thanks for the responses!

or if someone would be interested in trading an EM for a arcade let me know. its an Atari Crystal Castles

#23 10 years ago

Hope something turns up for ya. Best of luck.

#24 10 years ago

Thanks! I hope so aswell. Spending more time home so need things to do.

#25 10 years ago

Working on the wiring & cleaning the contacts on that EM will keep you busy for months.

#26 10 years ago

Yea I cannot seem to figure out why it keeps blowing fuses. I think toany people messed with it before I got it. And I am not very good with these schematics

#27 10 years ago

Condition and price of Crystal Castles? Maybe I can help.

#28 10 years ago

heres a link to the pics an description.
ill take closer pics tomorrow to show things close up.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=304672

#29 10 years ago

bump it! still looking for a Em pin a good player. something like $400 i could swing.

Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-starting-to-get-into-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.