• Latest reply 4 years ago by BigAl56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190705_153849 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Hi, wanted to show off my latest pick up. It's a 1952 "Twenty Grand" by Williams. Couldn't find much info on the machine but found the schematics inside and will upload soon. It's my first wood rail and am pretty excited about it.

20190705_153849 (resized).jpg20190705_153849 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Cool game...I have one in the project pile. IIRC you try to spell either TWENTY, FIVE, or TWO then hit something for that many replays? Fairly unique concept with the trap holes...looks like your oranges faded pretty good - too much sun in Cali. LOL

I have a fascination with these WLMS trap hole games...especially the "mini-bingos" like Four Corners and Disc Jockey...this one is a related title to that mini-collection...

Sean

#3 4 years ago

Congrats. Looks like an interesting game.

Got to be a rare find when IPDB has no ratings on file and it’s almost 70 years old. Looks like it’s in pretty decent shape too.

#4 4 years ago

Has flippers and bumpers! This must be one of the earliest games with those features.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-scored-a-1952-twenty-grand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.