(Topic ID: 68408)

Just saw my Star Trek LE on the factory floor!!!

By theke

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

STLE 016.JPG
STLE 013.JPG
Star Trek LE 005-183.JPG
IMG_3827864778788.jpeg
ST Cel.jpg
ST Turkey.jpg
Bear by T-Day.jpg
Capture8-112.JPG
stcheck1.jpg
spockzoomin.gif
STLE.jpg
projector.jpg
1377030_10151951405699244_1003988477_n.jpg
1380372_10151952045569244_908465325_n.jpg
There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 10 years ago

looks like the LE's are on the production line.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

looks like the LE's are on the production line.

All three that sold?

I keed. I keed.

#3 10 years ago

No Pictures? Hows it look????? Elaborate for us poor peons

#4 10 years ago

lol. you should help them out and buy one!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

lol. you should help them out and buy one!

I was on the preorder, but cancelled out. Price for what I saw was an issue, but doesn't mean I can't pick one up later maybe.

#6 10 years ago

Wow, tough crowd....a thumbs down. Welcome to pinside?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

WTF-Why would someone thumbs down-lame

Anyway welcome to pinside and looks like you are close to me. We will need to get together to celebrate our LE's arriving-super stoked.

#8 10 years ago

Can't wait for the LE!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

Very likely a touch screen error. The thumbs down button is right under my thumb on the iPad. I've had to remove accidental thumbs down in the past.

#10 10 years ago

Sweet! Canada and some over sea's first I assume and then US!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

WTF-Why would someone thumbs down-lame

Everyone's all worked up over the "I played MMR" thread, anarchy in the streets of Pinside

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Middle November from what I was told for the US games. I cannot wait.

#13 10 years ago

Pinmister, thanks for the post, I'm not really butt-hurt about the thumbs down...just being a wise guy with my reply. Most likely was a fat fingered mistake on an ipad. I am new to Colorado and looking around for places to play close to home. I can't wait for my STLE to get here, I feel like it's like Christmas 30 years ago!!!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

I feel like it's like Christmas 30 years ago!!!

Its amazing how it makes you feel like a kid again. The anticipation and excitement is almost overwhelming. I have seen enough to make me a true believer in what is to come and have a space set up for ST LE in-between Tron and STTNG. You are off to a great start for your collection and again welcome to Pinside and Colorado.

#15 10 years ago

Enjoy your game with crap code

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Yes we get ours first. I don't know why but I'm cool with it .
I can't wait for my LE I might skip work that day to pick it up

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Why you're a breath of fresh air, huh?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

With respect I do not tend to care or make an issue out of lack of code. I know it is very important to most of the purist which is cool, but I can live with it as it gets better especially with fantastic layout and design. I have not had this much excitement since my NIB X-Men Magneto. To this day it is my favorite, and I get the most enjoyment out of it. The incomplete code has not bothered me throughout the updates. I am very patient. Different strokes for different folks. I also love my incomplete WOF. I am not saying it is an acceptable thing for Stern to continue, but I think they are starting to get the message and I am keeping the faith that things will begin to change in terms of the progression of released updates.

#20 10 years ago

Christ MMuler how about a little tact. I think there are 27 code threads you can comment on instead of someone's excitemt.
To the OP, any day and we are dying to see it.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Why don't you list your games so we can tell you how many of them have crap codes??

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

I am new to Colorado and looking around for places to play close to home.

Try 1up and 2up in Denver. Also Pinball Jones in Ft. Collins - a little bit of a drive, but SO worth it.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Definition of: pissing in the punchbowl ^
Slang phrase meaning figuratively to spoil a good thing or favorable situation by some erring, usually small, behavior.

#24 10 years ago

Here are some pics of the LE's being produced in the Stern factory:

1380372_10151952045569244_908465325_n.jpg1380372_10151952045569244_908465325_n.jpg

1377030_10151951405699244_1003988477_n.jpg1377030_10151951405699244_1003988477_n.jpg

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Here are some pics of the LE's being produced in the Stern factory:

1380372_10151952045569244_908465... 141 KB

1377030_10151951405699244_100398... 84 KB

Awesome. The freshman class at the University of Phoenix is making my $8K LE Pin!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Awesome. The freshman class at the University of Phoenix is making my $8K LE Pin!

C'mon. They are at least seniors.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

Pinside is worse now than RGP ever was. There are one or two a-holes on RGP at any given time. Seem like there are 50 here. I came here to get away from having to kill filter people. This guy gets my first PLONK and I will be adding many more soon.

Back to the thread. I am also excited to get my STLE.

#28 10 years ago

Man, this get's me all hyped up. Steve sounds excited about this and to get some nice code updates in. I have a good feeling.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Why don't you list your games so we can tell you how many of them have crap codes??

If I recall MMuller had nothing but Sterns, including TF and I think Xmen? Don't thumbs down him just because he might be talking from experience. These games are shit thanks to Sterns killer software department outside of Lyman. And now I see one of the reasons TF sucks so bad, it's friggin Lonnie giving all these great tours... why doesn't he bang away on some code updates instead?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Seem like there are 50 here

I must know if I made your top 50?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

If I recall MMuller had nothing but Sterns, including TF and I think Xmen? Don't thumbs down him just because he might be talking from experience. These games are shit thanks to Sterns killer software department outside of Lyman. And now I see one of the reasons TF sucks so bad, it's friggin Lonnie giving all these great tours... why doesn't he bang away on some code updates instead?

None of this changes the fact that there are multiple software bitching threads open right now to air his grievances rather than coming here and raining on people's parade.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

Just pay no attention to the thumbs down/thumbs up thing. Welcome aboard!!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

None of this changes the fact that there are multiple software bitching threads open right now to air his grievances rather than coming here and raining on people's parade.

Quoted from centerflank:I must know if I made your top 50?

No you are down around 65, so you are safe for now.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Pinside is worse now than RGP ever was. There are one or two a-holes on RGP at any given time. Seem like there are 50 here. I came here to get away from having to kill filter people. This guy gets my first PLONK and I will be adding many more soon.

Well

Where do I rank?

Please say at least 64 out of spite to Centerflank

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

No you are down around 65, so you are safe for now.

Thank goodness, but that Turbo20 has to be in your top5 Douchebags?

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Well
Where do I rank?
Please say at least 64 out of spite to Centerflank

Hard to say because you have Curly as your avatar. I will put you at 78 with the avatar and 32 without.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from MMuller:

You win the Jackass of the day award.

#38 10 years ago

Interesting thought if they are shipping Canada and Europe first, then the pins serial numbers don't really match the production run,versus list of pre-pay. Hmm what I am trying to say is the first Star Trek LE off the line may not be tagged number 1 if they followed prepay list. So there is a possibility of not knowing which game is actually the first pin out. My order number is 785 and I am in Canada so if we do get games first before the American release and someone is number 1 on the order list they may get a game that is 700 off the assembly line.

Either way I can't wait for the big box to arrive!

#39 10 years ago

I really like how the ignored user comments are deleted even when quoted. I can get used to this!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

We need a yearly awards thread, Oh that could be Epic if executed properly....

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Honorable mention goes to Turbo20lbs.

#42 10 years ago

Even though all these people complain about the stern code, I for one will tell you I've played a star trek and its a really fun game and extremely fast.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

Even though all these people complain about the stern code, I for one will tell you I've played a Star Trek and its a really fun game and extremely fast.

Agreed. Code does need work though. But for how early it is from release date, its pretty solid.

#44 10 years ago

Looking forward to you guys getting your LE's. I really want to see what the extra features do, and I'm guessing a Pinsider will put up video before Stern does.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm guessing a Pinsider will put up video before Stern does.

That's guaranteed

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...I'm guessing a Pinsider will put up video before Stern does.

and probably better!

#47 10 years ago

This is great news. I received an e-mail from Marco yesterday. They dropped me a line to say that Stern had confirmed to them that STLE was shipping 11/11/13. Which we've all heard here before, but that makes mine a solid arrival before Thanksgiving!

#48 10 years ago

Oh Yes, don't forget - let's see some Video's from those that get theirs early!

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Try 1up and 2up in Denver. Also Pinball Jones in Ft. Collins - a little bit of a drive, but SO worth it.

Flipper McGills in Idaho Springs. Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons is a must. The 2up is in a pretty shady part of town if you ask me. However I do not live there, just going by visitor reaction.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The man has a valid point. There are some here that just can't stop. That type of venom was the reason I left RGP as well. I realize the it's a discussion forum, but not every forum is analogous to the real housewives of pinball.

The ignore feature is great and I use it often.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-saw-my-star-trek-le-on-the-factory-floor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.