New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 10196)

Just realized this about Mr. Pinball Classifieds.......

By iceman44

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mojozone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short but when you search the "new in last 2 weeks" ads there is a 2 day lag time to view and they magically appear......

However, when I search for the specific machine, like CV, it shows one for sale listed today while the latest pin in the other search is the 18th.....so that's why everybody was beating me to the punch!

#2 8 years ago

It seems like every time I pull up the "new in last 2 weeks" I have to manually refresh the page, then it shows everything new for that particular day. I think it repopulates the list with new ads everyday around midnight Eastern time.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short but when you search the "new in last 2 weeks" ads there is a 2 day lag time to view and they magically appear......

However, when I search for the specific machine, like CV, it shows one for sale listed today while the latest pin in the other search is the 18th.....so that's why everybody was beating me to the punch!

Just get on the mailing list. http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/new_subscriber.html Then it will be in your inbox every morning.

#4 8 years ago

Wow, thx guys! I'm dumb, learn something every day, no wonder I was always late!

#5 8 years ago

I much prefer Pynball, but it's not nearly as popular yet. I really hope it catches on. The interface is 1000 times better, and there are a lot of great features.

#6 8 years ago

Very cool...thanks Gweem

#7 8 years ago

Hit control & F5 at the same time and it will update you right their

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I much prefer Pynball, but it's not nearly as popular yet. I really hope it catches on. The interface is 1000 times better, and there are a lot of great features.

Me too, but it seems if anything its been going downhill in popularity recently.
    Back in November there were over 100 for sale listings, now there is almost half that.

#9 8 years ago

Pynball is very kool, great site. Yup email the list, only way to go. It is in you inbox every morning ready for your review

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

What the heck are you talking about friend? I loaded the page early today. Just returned home with my daily deals from that last 2 weeks classified search! Picked up another 3 pins today. A Mint Monster B for $750, a New in box (stored in a warehouse by accident) Funhouse for $600 and HUO BigBangbar in a divorce sale for $875. The page loads fine for me. Every time! Will load it again in the morning and max out my Visa again

lol...humor aside...I have the same problem. I have to refresh!

#11 8 years ago

Pynball.com IS a good site. I check it daily. Found my NGG that way (great find). Mr Pinball? Get the daily e-mail updates. It's the only way to fly. BUT, remember to check the site regularly for games that you're looking for. FS posts from weeks/months ago are oftentimes still available for purchase.

#12 8 years ago

Thanks Snurdley . . . I just signed up for the emails from the classifieds!
    Thanks gweem for that Pynball.com info!
    Mike

#13 8 years ago

I've noticed that there's lots of machines on there that sold months ago.

#14 8 years ago

I like Pynball more than Mr. Pinball's classifieds.

#15 8 years ago

I've had good luck with mr. pinball, buying several good quality pins at fair prices.

#16 8 years ago

I purchased my HUO NGG, HUO MB and Four Million BC from Mr. Pinball ads. To me the interface may not be the latest and greatest, but they have more for sale posts than any other site by a mile. The interesting thing though is that with all of these regional boards, it seems like less and less games are flowing through Mr. Pinball these days.

#17 8 years ago

how do you get pynball to email you daily?

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Snurdley:

Just get on the mailing list.

thanks, just got on the mailing list.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 5.00
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 159.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 17.50
    $ 20.00
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 11.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 5.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 209.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside